Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market (13852 Views)

FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant / Tejuosho Ultra Modern Market (pix).... / Finally: New Tejuosho Shopping Mall Nearing Completion. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2014
And all the Igbos that hate Yoruba's would rush to rent shops there.

Eko oni baje grin

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by PassingShot(m): 6:18am On Aug 16, 2014
Allansmith:
Am also waiting to get an answer to this same question....

Mynd44:
20-25 years payment plan powered by First bank and UBA(I think)

Is that the answer you were looking for?
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by boss1310(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2014
now it will be easy for me to be in onitsha have goods transported from tejuosho to nearby GOD IS GOOD park and sent on waybill to me cheaper and effortlessly.thank you fashola
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by omokab: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2014
edeybodi: What are APC apologists celebrating ...market commsioning? That is the responsibility of the local government and this one wasnt built with tax payers money; pure grandstanding.
Seun need to create MAD section for this type of human being

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Rapmoney(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Op, abeg no vex...I thought I saw 'Ebola Commissions Tejuosho Market' grin Chai!!! Alcohol nor good o! Hangover tins grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Rapmoney(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2014
teeo: And all the Igbos that hate Yoruba's would rush to rent shops there.

Eko oni baje grin

You need a brain surgeon! You are a rotten maggot!

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by chinex276(m): 6:43am On Aug 16, 2014
Mr Fash. is working

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by chinex276(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2014
teeo: And all the Igbos that hate Yoruba's would rush to rent shops there.

Eko oni baje grin
If u let me carry ur matter 4 head lyk gala ehmmm, walahi u no go survive. Onye iberibe

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by segradino(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Space booked
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Hemanwel(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2014
It's such an edifice to behold.
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by kstyle2(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2014
If other govnors could také a cue from akpabio and fashola, 9ja would have been a much more better place
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by xtremeidea(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2014
NIce
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by lagbaja(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2014
edeybodi: What are APC apologists celebrating ...market commsioning? That is the responsibility of the local government and this one wasnt built with tax payers money; pure grandstanding.

Take panadol extra. It works wonders

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2014
I still wish ds Man shld Rule Nigeria
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Fomaxcool: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2014
I've being there ,and the market stands to be richly organized & modern market.
I took sometime to interview people who are doing business along Ojuelegbe most of them said they can't afford it, and many show less or no interest considering the market segment of Surulele.

Government sometime needs to understand patterns before investing huge resources, actually everything about the market is very expensive, and I enjoy the scene whenever I saw mobile police all over the market.

I suggest that the government of lagos should subsidize the payment, besides most people see the market structure as a low turn-out to them since most customers that patronize them need a fast pick up along surulele roads instead of spending extra time entering Tejuosho market which would not easily solve their need. If you've be along Ojuelegbe ,you would understand what I mean.
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2014
at least its better than commissioning swimming pool
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by okotv(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2014
nice job my amiable governor...the best in nigeria as we speak.
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Just a picture? Haba!
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Omooba77: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2014
A shop cost nothing less than 6Million,where will the down trodden get such an amount.LASG didn't have a kobo in it,let us stop,propaganda;it is PPP financed by First bank and Access bank.......
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by asids55: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2014
blink182: Just a picture? Haba!

take a keke napep from ur villa nd come down to lag to see it
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Governor Fashola the role model of all time.....they will never appreciate you now but latter keep up the good work sir God is your strength.

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by lankieman: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2014
can the common traders that used to trade there still occupy them? just asking...

Bcoz i know say Perm sec., head of service, commisioners, political chieftains and their girlfriends na them dey share am among dem selves.
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by fineyemi(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Its really a view to bhold. Hw I wish fashola could rule dis country. Well, I presume buhari(P)) and fashola(V.P) 4 d presidential election in 2015-APC.
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by ERNESTAK: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2014
A welcome development...
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2014
asids55:

take a keke napep from ur villa nd come down to lag to see it
You must be very stupi.d
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2014

Why must everything be about APC? Do you not aspire to think bigger? God help you.
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by huptin(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2014
Four years to build a shopping mall?
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by dammytosh: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2014
melojames: Thumbs up to Gov. Fashola, one of the best governors of our time, but will the previous traders that where sent packing be able to afford the shops??

God bless Nigeria

NO they can't. That is the feedback from the market women directly.

They shared the shops amongst the who is who's in their party. 99% of those traders can not afford the shop but then. Lagos is working.
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by tunde300us(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2014
@dammytosh if u dont knw pls just allow those who knw say sometin here.If u can pay 170k as a former shop owner ure a sure bet owner,its new people who need spaces there that will pay the 6m.And mind you if you dont gat 6m then u can rent the shops at 42k.U need to see the size of each shops and am sure you will understand why it is a welcomed idea,atleast was there yesterday.
And for those who says the bend down ppl want to remain on the road u need to knw tht those guys gat money nd even 170k is notin to dem as the oda extension is open everyone on that road is as illegal as illegal itself obviously u dont want to bend down and get killed buying stuffs on the road
Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2014
Fomaxcool: I've being there ,and the market stands to be richly organized & modern market.
I took sometime to interview people who are doing business along Ojuelegbe most of them said they can't afford it, and many show less or no interest considering the market segment of Surulele.

Government sometime needs to understand patterns before investing huge resources, actually everything about the market is very expensive, and I enjoy the scene whenever I saw mobile police all over the market.

I suggest that the government of lagos should subsidize the payment, besides most people see the market structure as a low turn-out to them since most customers that patronize them need a fast pick up along surulele roads instead of spending extra time entering Tejuosho market which would not easily solve their need. If you've be along Ojuelegbe ,you would understand what I mean.

If I were to become Governor, I'll ban all street selling and hawking, no exceptions!

Call me wicked, call me this, call me that, no matter!

Re: Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market by dammytosh: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2014
tunde300us: @dammytosh if u dont knw pls just allow those who knw say sometin here.If u can pay 170k as a former shop owner ure a sure bet owner,its new people who need spaces there that will pay the 6m.And mind you if you dont gat 6m then u can rent the shops at 42k.U need to see the size of each shops and am sure you will understand why it is a welcomed idea,atleast was there yesterday.
And for those who says the bend down ppl want to remain on the road u need to knw tht those guys gat money nd even 170k is notin to dem as the oda extension is open everyone on that road is as illegal as illegal itself obviously u dont want to bend down and get killed buying stuffs on the road

I don't have problem with the commisioning.

I have problem with Government that favours the rich and those who have a little coins.

You won't understand their pain until u assume you are in the University and your Uncle, your sponsor who used to be in that market lose his shop because he can not afford the utlra modern market.

Responsible Government should be for all irrespective of what they are trying to achieve.

Share Your Experiences Trying To Withdraw New Naira Notes As 31st Deadline Nears / Ecobank Asks FBN To Reject Otudeko’s Share Acquisition / CBN To Increase Capital Base Of Banks