Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26055 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
afreekah:

Once you purchase online , paypal will deduct the money from your UBA africard direct. No need to fund accounts. . .

Ok, thanks boss.

I have posted 3 hourlies on PPH by duplicating the gigs of sellers on SEOCLERKs I would like to order from.
Is there anything thing one needs to do?

"My initial plan with this tutorial was that each and everyone would have his/her online store where we sell our various services at any damn price but with our Nigerian PayPal, we cant receive payment at the moment".

OP, I also have a US Paypal account and can withdraw my money here in Nigeria. Pls, I'll be interested in this online store.

Thank you. More grease to you elbow
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Peddylove(f): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Op, I've been able to register and verify both, what next now?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by saintpn(f): 1:47am On Aug 24, 2014
in addition to pph you can also make money from udimi by selling solo ads all you need to do is setup an udimi acct , verify it then once you get any order you head straight to seoclerk or fiverr and buy solo ads but I recommend fiverr. I have made over $400 from here http://udimi.com/a/wv22w
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2014
Peddylove: @Op, I've been able to register and verify both, what next now?

Just wait and lets see confirmation from 1 or 2 more Nairalanders !! Happy Sunday
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
I was asked to change my profile pics. Waiting.....
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by FlexyGy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
I see
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Damlesky(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
I've counted five of us verified already, OP abeg come continue before I vex...... angry angry angry angry angry angry

I dey beg ni ooo........
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Damlesky: I've counted five of us verified already, OP abeg come continue before I vex...... angry angry angry angry angry angry

I dey beg ni ooo........

Vex for who? Keep calm and learn how to make money my friend grin

Btw, this method go sweet die, but one smallie wan dey use me play for PPH. Him post job, I come send am proposal from the alert I rcv for my email. The guy reply back say him wan chk the quality of my job, na im I give am better sample.

Him wan reply na to dey send me previous message. I dey give am time. I go report am wen him time xpire.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Intellab(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thanks for sharing this site. It seems easy to get hired on the site.
I ve registered, waiting to upload my cv.
Going to offer some social media/seo blast with my vps ready.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Get started today on building your freelance business online!

Dear (my monicker)

Welcome to the PeoplePerHour community! Our team has just completed review of your application and we are delighted to welcome you to the highest quality freelance............ I've just been approved
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2014
UPDATE

Happy with @HAkorehdeh, @G12, @Peddylove and others who got approved, i like you guys zeal. Internet money are for those who are ready to tackle/bypass all obstacles that one encounter.

We are now ready to start selling. Prior to the update where i said we will only be doing Sponsored Tweets, in this case and from the response am seeing, i believe you guys can do more than that. In that case we will be selling ANYTHING sale-able on PPH cheesy Ranging from all social media gigs to Web traffics, SEO,Graphics, Videos & Animation etc

Now this is where we are going to apply brains, though i should be telling what to sell but that would create a lot of oops and very competitive for you guys on PPH.

In that case, Just go to Seoclerks.io and by the time you click on the categories on the left hand side of the page, you will notice that all gigs are arranged according to their Positive Ratings strength.

For example, lets assume i click on Link Pyramids category, the first five services are arranged according to the positive reviews received from previous satisfied buyers, so these 5 are my best bet and i can easily choose any of them to re-sell on PPH.

[img]http://www.imagesup.net/?di=8140892156415[/img]

Looking at the first service that cost $15, I will just go to the SUPPLIER's page (i refer all SEOClerks sellers as suppliers smiley ), check the sales-letter, if the letter is good and can sell the same service for as high as $55, then i will just copy and paste INTELLIGENTLY but if the sales description is half-baked and buyers would be skeptical to pay higher prices (other than the supplier's) after reading it, then, i will work more on the sales letter and formulate mine. Trust me, writing sales letters isn't a rocket science, a little google searches on related services on the internet will surely got you a good and highly-converting sales description.

For those that don't know, sales letters are same as the descriptions/articles/notes you read on sellers page before purchasing his/her services. And for those that would later took me by my words that i advised "copy and paste", you really need to do this intelligently so you wont Bleep up. You can use a supplier's description but by the time you copy-paste everything including where the supplier mention his name or SEOClerks or gigs, you know you already bleeped up big time. So, please copy-paste intelligently, not word for word, add your sale-able words too.

Like i said, I will not tell the exact service to re-sell but instead choose the category we would be working on. So, lets base our stuffs on the following categories ;

1.) Link Pyramids
2.) Link Building
3.) Instagram
4.) Article Writing
5.) Twitter Followers
6.) Facebook Fans/Likes
7.) Press Release
8.) Traffic

Just go to Seoclerks.io and click on the above mentioned categories one by one, then choose any supplier out of the first 5 that comes up, check his page and put up the service on PPH.

When it comes to pricing, i like these types of pricing, $55 , $11, $29, $99, $53 smiley Just make sure you always triple the supplier prices (yes, our mission here is to triple prices on PPH). If the supplier price on SEOClerks is $15, you shouldn't charge less than $45 on PPH and in cases where the supplier price is just $1 , make sure triple double these types of services smiley I currently have such on my PPH that i sells as high as $19. Left to you my brothers and sisters, do not be afraid to set prices, whatever pricing you set, just be available anyday anytime to back it up when prospective buyers challenge you.

Putting up services on PPH is self explanatory and if you come across any challenges, i will surely be more than happy to help.

Our next tutorial would be based on advertising and promotions, till then guys, stay tuned.

. . . . to be continued !

3 Likes

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by etcme(m): 12:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Afreekah:
We are now ready to start selling.
Thanks for the good work you are doing here.
Please my questions are;
1. How do we receive our earnings here in nigeria.
2. Wont our nationality as Nigerians affect us in sales (just like in fiverr where we change our IP).
Thanks , hope to hear from u
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 2:26am On Aug 25, 2014
afreekah: UPDATE

Happy with @HAkorehdeh, @G12, @Peddylove and others who got approved, i like you guys zeal. Internet money are for those who are ready to tackle/bypass all obstacles that one encounter.

We are now ready to start selling.

Thanks OP for your consistency!

Pls, I need your help. It just happened so fast that the buyer I sent a proposal for the the job alert I received to my inbox from PPH, requested for a test(he actually needed facebook likes, he listed a huge budget and I sent him a proposal of the lowest price PPH could allow for the project). After giving him after 22 likes sample from one traffic exchange site, he seemed impressed. He's now asking if I have a paypal account. How do I handle this, pls? I need urgent response so that I can reply him at dawn.
Thanks!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by bizmogul(m): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2014
afreekah:

Just go to PayPal.com and get yourself an account. After that, PayPal will request you link your bank card details for verification, once verified, you are set to start buying any damn thing with PayPal.

You can learn how to open a paypal account here http://victoragina.com/business/how-to-open-paypal-in-nigeria/how-to-open-and-verify-a-paypal-account-in-nigeria/
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by kestare(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Jesus!!! OP U tOo much.. But how will we give our clients the likes and followers on fb and twitter.. How can we render them the service o.. Don't vex with me sha..
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by yazz09(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2014
G12:

Pls, I need your help. It just happened so fast that the buyer I sent a proposal for the the job alert I received to my inbox from PPH, requested for a test(he actually needed facebook likes, he listed a huge budget and I sent him a proposal of the lowest price PPH could allow for the project). After giving him after 22 likes sample from one traffic exchange site, he seemed impressed. He's now asking if I have a paypal account. How do I handle this, pls? I need urgent response so that I can reply him at dawn.
Thanks!

OP you are a life saver. I just stumbled on this thread yesterday and now I have published my first gig in fiverr.
but my question is this if a buyer wants to test my gig ( like, selling bookmarks for social sites for example) how do I give him that. can I get test samples from the place I bought it or what. I need to know these tricks so I won't loss any buyer that comes.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Now i start........ ..... cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
G12:

Thanks!

The buyer asking if you have a PayPal account is trying to take you off PPH. This is good but have you read PPH tos ? Are you allowed to share contact details ? Why not tell the buyer that you can easily create an hourlie for whatever service/price he/she needs ?

Believe me G12, I really like your zeal ! If others can really commit unto this biz like you. Or maybe there are other badass guys like you underneath sha.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
afreekah:
The buyer asking if you have a PayPal account is trying to take you off PPH. This is good but have you read PPH tos ? Are you allowed to share contact details ? Why not tell the buyer that you can easily create an hourlie for whatever service/price he/she needs ?
Believe me G12, I really like your zeal ! If others can really commit unto this biz like you. Or maybe there are other badass guys like you underneath sha.

Thanks boss!

I have replied him. Waiting for his too.

I am looking to create more hourlies.

Believe me, there are other badass niggas working underneath. How did I know? I used to be the reserved type: absorbing and acting, both offline and online.
Kudos all!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by U4ure: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yap I still more concern about the sample how do one get sample if the buyer of the gig request for one?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by EdDave(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
^^^Yes pls. Cos ppl want to see track record. How do we show them, Op?
More grease to ur elbow.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op please... more updates
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
U4ure: Yap I still more concern about the sample how do one get sample if the buyer of the gig request for one?

Do not worry yourself with those requesting samples, most of them are fraudsters ! If they are interested in your hourlies, your sweet words is enough to sell your service !

EdDave: ^^^Yes pls. Cos ppl want to see track record. How do we show them, Op?
More grease to ur elbow.

Thats just because you are yet to have the first sale, once you'd got one, no one will ever contact you for a sample service again. Our next update would be on how to get our first ever sale. Stay tuned smiley

HAkorehdeh: Op please... more updates

No wahala boss, will surely do today.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by etcme(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
etcme:
Thanks for the good work you are doing here.
Please my questions are;
1. How do we receive our earnings here in nigeria.
2. Wont our nationality as Nigerians affect us in sales (just like in fiverr where we change our IP).
Thanks , hope to hear from u
still waiting plzzzzzz
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
op....... why na
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
afreekah:

Do not worry yourself with those requesting samples, most of them are fraudsters ! If they are interested in your hourlies, your sweet words is enough to sell your service !

TRUE!

afreekah:
Thats just because you are yet to have the first sale, once you'd got one, no one will ever contact you for a sample service again. Our next update would be on how to get our first ever sale. Stay tuned smiley
No wahala boss, will surely do today.

Can't wait to make my first sale! That will surely keep the morale high.

More grease, Bro
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Cypost: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by U4ure: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Please oooo let kept the trend alive I almost frustrated when I could not seen these trend for almost two day now. big-up to the big boss will are following bumper to bumper may God continue to strengten U.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Activityj(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2014
Op, thanks so much.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2014
VERY QUICK UPDATE

Apology; Very sorry for the delay, being so busy lately, launching my mega business platform by next month. Will update you guys !

Nairalanders! This will be a very quick update, i hope you guys find this useful. Now that we already have both our supply and demand accounts set up( SEOClerk.io is where they supply you and PPH is where they demand from you smiley ) , the next thing is MARKETING

How do we get sales ? Well, the internet potential is very large and you can market virtually anything on it provided you know where to go. In that case, all our promotion would be based Online, meanwhile, if you are a street guy like me smiley and know how to converse targeted buyer for your services on street, the sky is only your limit ! You are good to go but for this tutorial, i will be focusing on Internet Promotion.

To market online, two things is involved; is either you do a paid adverts or get a FREE targeted one. And for the fact that i already promised we will be spending only #150 for this business, i will only talk about the free targeted promotion.

We will be using classified ads to get sales. Classified advertising is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspapers, online and other periodicals which may be sold or distributed free of charge. Based on this bis, we are leveraging on ONLINE CLASSIFIED SITES Trust me, i started this back in 2010 and was able to bank at least $xxxx monthly. ( Yes, thats 4 figures in $ ). If you really know what you are doing, you are good to go.

Next thing is to tell you the trick here, once you get to a classified site, you have 2 different ways to market ! Its either you post your own ads to attract viewers or you reply to some ads that you want to help them get more sales with your service. SIMPLE

Here is the trick scenario
I am selling Twitter Retweet and I go to maybe Craigslist.org, I have two options; Its either i post a live advert with the title "Would your business grow if 1000 Twitter Users Talks About It Today Only ? " and write a good description then include a link to my PPH service OR I browse through Craigslist like going to the Real Estate category to search for Realtors , i will just copy their details (email and phone numbers) and contact them about my service. I can contact them via email but the trick that ever works best for me is sending a text to their numbers with questions like "I like the house you posted on craigslist, let me know if you want my almost 1200 friends on twitter tweet about this so you get buyer fast" You just have to be creative in what you send to them. Dont just send an advert or something that looks spammy like "Buy 1000 Twitter Retweets" ! You will not get sales with that, always BE CREATIVE,

My scenario above wasn't learnt from the university (Thumbs up to all OOUites here) or any textbooks or theories, its a practical stuff i tried myself and works perfectly if you really mean business, yes i repeat, if you really mean business ! Its very simple, Just go to a classified site and post your good ads with a nice title (bad title, no sales) , after posting, then you can as well starts contacting those that also come there to advertise. With 1 good advert and about 100 business contacts daily , you are on your way to $Bleep daily or even $xxxx, Trust Me !!!

Without much ado, below are the Classified Ads Sites that works best for me all time. . .

[img]http://www.imagesup.net/?di=13140921914016[/img]

[img]http://www.imagesup.net/?di=3140921931216[/img]

Thats the top 10 classified ads online. Get on your feet now and start marketing !

I use Pinger.com to send text to businesses. Pinger will give you a US number and you can also send free text messages to US and Canada.

. . . to be continued !

2 Likes

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Nice one. .

Hw effective is paid ads?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement / Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.