Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26053 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dexpro:
I've replied you.
Pls i need rply again ASPA
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Dexpro: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Akabay:
Pls i need rply again ASPA
You can reach me directly on fimblecorp@gmail.com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by dayus444: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2014
For those that have registered on the site and have been accepted, please let us know how you were able to overcome the certificate issue.

Or is there any way to get approved without uploading a certificate?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by salam1(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Interested
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2014
@afreekah hw do i go about the paid ads?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
dayus444: For those that have registered on the site and have been accepted, please let us know how you were able to overcome the certificate issue.

If you are still having problem to get verified, i suggest you proceed with Fiverr. Get an account there.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by sunnedee: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
afreekah:
If you are still having problem to get verified, i suggest you proceed with Fiverr. Get an account there.

LONGFELLOW02: @afreekah hw do i go about the paid ads?

@Afreekah.. You didnt reply about the paid ads... You could be helping someone out.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by fiverrwin(f): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
dayus444: For those that have registered on the site and have been accepted, please let us know how you were able to overcome the certificate issue.

Just upload any computer knowledge cert at least u are computer litrate or meet any computer centre and buy a cert or design one and upload. I can do one for u for a fee.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
sunnedee:

@Afreekah.. You didnt reply about the paid ads... You could be helping someone out.

Have my reasons, paid ads would still be discussed to those interested. The goal here is to kick-start a business model with the promised amount, there would be a sort of contradictions discussing paid ads now. Lets get one or two testimonies in the house, then i promise to unveil working paid-ads models.

Regards.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by kismo(m): 12:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Op, you are doing a great work. Thanks.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by bosunjohns(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Waiting patiently for more update.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Kul3ger(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
can i use tablet wit a keyboard 2 kick-start?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by mailbunmie(f): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tnx @afreekah ... You're such a great guy. I'm doing so now.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by samdean(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
my oga at the top just read ur post its interesting. I dont have a system but have a tablet can I use it?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by U4ure: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
In trying to make money in a hurry, pls let try to do the right thing. we should not always looking for ways to cut corner."short cut will always cut us short" the brain behind these generous mind has open his heart to dish out information that will benefit whom ever care to follow through diligently. Let us not used our individual badluck to spoil things for those whom are ready to learn diligently,my our piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by U4ure: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
In trying to make money in a hurry, pls let try to do the right thing. we should not always looking for ways to cut corner."short cut will always cut us short" the brain behind these generous mind has open his heart to dish out information that will benefit whom ever care to follow through diligently. Let us not used our individual badluck to spoil things for those whom are ready to learn diligently, my own piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Akabay:
I need some info from u, kindly rply d pm sent to u, tnx bro

I am just seeing this now, sorry bro for getting it late. I actually saw the notification of your PM, but couldn't find it...

Pls send me a mail here

osegodfrey@gmail.com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
afreekah:

Waiting for your success story bro smiley

Hopefully soon boss. I have not been very active because I am working on my next kindle book to be published soon.

Hope to finish it this week.

For those having issues uploading certificate, personally I used my HSE E-learning course certificate. If you have something similar, you can use it.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2014
G12:

I am just seeing this now, sorry bro for getting it late. I actually saw the notification of your PM, but couldn't find it...

Pls send me a mail here

osegodfrey@gmail.com
Tnks for d rply, I ve sent u a mail.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by sunnedee: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2014
afreekah:

Have my reasons, paid ads would still be discussed to those interested. The goal here is to kick-start a business model with the promised amount, there would be a sort of contradictions discussing paid ads now. Lets get one or two testimonies in the house, then i promise to unveil working paid-ads models.

Regards.
Alright.. Fire on then... As regards testimonies.. It may take some time as nothing good comes easy.

On second thoughts... Why not drop paid ad models to fast track success rates. I could remember you said it pays faster and works better..
Jusy My 2 kobo
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Businesslocator(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2014
invest via atm card or perfect money
and get paid after 7 business days www.einvest.com.ng office address : Plot 595 Durumi Road Area 1, Near Old
Secretariat,Abuja.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
I've sent more than sixty messages. Only sixteen views...... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry No single order yet
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
Businesslocator: invest via atm card or perfect money
and get paid after 7 business days www.einvest.com.ng office address : Plot 595 Durumi Road Area 1, Near Old
Secretariat,Abuja.

Are you for real?. .

Cr8t thread for this na. . . I will visit ur office 2morrow
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Akabay:
Tnks for d rply, I ve sent u a mail.

I tried to reach you this morning after reading your mail, but your number was switched off. I sent you a text message thinking you would call as soon as you receive it, but I haven't heard from you.

Well, I didn't record or upload any video in that stage you talked about. There is the option of uploading either a video or writing a desrciption. So I chose the later. Check/ read that page properly, you will see where you can write your description instead of uploading a video.

If you're still experiencing any difficulty, kindly let the house know.

All the best.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
TheNaijan: Guys! Listen up! I find that site suspicious! I find the addressess this person posted suspicious! I Checked the Alexa rank, it's still in the millions(#7,878,696) whereas the real SEOClerks(seoclerks.com and not seoclerls.io) site has an Alexa rank of 3,144.
I checked the Alexa details and only Nairaland links to the suspicious site(through his post). I checked Google, etc and no even SEOclerk.com does not have link to Seoclerks.io nor have any sister or child dummy site. It's just like having Nairaland.io. Clearly, Seoclers.io is meant for a sly purpose.It's a dummy site of the original, and it links to the main site in thebottom section(smart try huh?). I've contacted SEOClerks and I felt I should alert you guys about the danger too.Peace.
how do you want me to believe you??

Sorry bro, I'm less concerned if you truly texted them or not. We've gone beyond that even i particularly have purchased a gig through it before. Anyway, I'll be waiting for his response
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by pinkyni(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Businesslocator: invest via atm card or perfect money
Secretariat,Abuja.
like someone already said,create thread for this.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by bosunjohns(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2014
TheNaijan: Guys! Listen up! I find that site suspicious! I find the address this person posted suspicious! I Checked the Alexa rank, it's still in the millions(#7,878,696) whereas the real SEOClerks(seoclerks.com and not seoclerls.io) site has an Alexa rank of 3,144.
I checked the Alexa details and only Nairaland links to the suspicious site(through his post). I checked Google, etc and no site,blog,etc, not even SEOclerk.com has a link to Seoclerks.io or announced it as its sister or child site. It's just like having Nairaland.io. Clearly, Seoclers.io is meant for a sly purpose.It's a dummy site of the original, and it links to the main site in thebottom section(smart try huh?). I've contacted SEOClerks and I felt I should alert you guys about the danger too.Peace.
I quite agree to what you're saying. Can you please help dig further into this? Lets know where this 'sly' site is coming from and who is the owner. I smell a rat.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by etcme(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2014
bosunjohns: I quite agree to what you're saying. Can you please help dig further into this? Lets know where this 'sly' site is coming from and who is the owner. I smell a rat.
TheNaijan.... I did my own research on the site and this is the whois information i found out;

I RESPECT PRIVACY PLEASE
This is more or less an affiliate marketing or whitelabelling(if you understand domain terms).
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
etcme:
TheNaijan.... I did my own research on the site and this is the whois information i found out;

This is more or less an affiliate marketing or whitelabelling(if you understand domain terms).

Afreekah is the owner of that SEOclerks.io
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Kul3ger(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Afreekah is the owner of that SEOclerks.io

hmmm...but com to tink of it, does it realy matter if afreekah owns d site? Can som1 put me through if there could be any possible risk if one decides to giv d 'formula' a trial..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Apapa Fire Incident: Bank Management Releases Official Statement / Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / How To Start Scrap Metal Supply And Purchase Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.