Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

How To Know When A Man Loves You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Man Loves You (36636 Views)

When A Man Loves A Woman.......... / How To Know When A Man Loves You. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by WesleyanA(f): 5:37am On Aug 12, 2006
you'll be able to tell.
at least most people will be able to tell 'cause your instincts (sp?) will let you know.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by soccerchic(f): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2006
You know a man loves you when he gets you that BMW that you want soooo bad. ( am kinda joking) but for real, I need that car by the end of this

month otherwise hmmm we will see, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by iice(f): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2006
Ahahahahah funny soccerchic
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by soccerchic(f): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2006
4 real gal wink
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by gem87(f): 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2006
lol,
now dats sheer materialism!
wht if he really luvs u but cnt afford 2 buy d car?
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by katherinae(f): 4:44am On Aug 15, 2006
look if he loves u u'll know, only u really knows this guy not me or anyone else on this forum, so telling u all that crap isnt going ot help u. if he loves u U WILL KNOW, the same way u know u love him too. wink
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by iice(f): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2006
Katherinae, that is true but after you spend time here and go through numerous threads, you will find that people still need help on the simplest of matters wink
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by soulpatrol(f): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2006
not to be a party pooper, but all these things you guys are saying, me thinks a guy can (supposedly) show you how much he loves you before he has gotten any action and all in the bid to get some. if he keeps it up afterwards, then lucky you. ive come across some guys that are so good in disgusing their true intent, they will even take you to see their momma and vice versa all in the bid to get some. dont be fooled. there are some playas out there, girls. you know yourselves! cool cool cool
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by angeltolly(f): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2006
HE doesn't ask 4 sex kiss kiss kiss
he takes u as u are smiley smiley smiley smiley
He boast of u even when u r not there cheesy cheesy
Never 4gets his dates with uuu
and.love uuu from d heart
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by jammin(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2006
every woman knows when a man loves her.
how does she know?
The man goes gaa gaa over her.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by katherinae(f): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2006
how does he hug u? if he hugs u in a protective manner then he is smitten, bu tin a more sexual manner then he is in lust.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by adunnilaby(f): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2006
You cant be too sure when a man loves u.
A man can love u and still proof difficult-----
a man can love u and not be very romantic-- thats just him
a man can love u and make u feel insecured
So enjoy every relationship to the fullest and believe that if he is good enough for you then it would be a life long relationship but if not he is not just good enough for you.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by soulpatrol(f): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2006
katherinae:

how does he hug u? if he hugs u in a protective manner then he is smitten, bu tin a more sexual manner then he is in lust.

hmm i like that cool
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by yellowsis(f): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2006
u would know if a man is in love with u after u guys had a big fight and u guys did not sleep on it, he forgives u no matter how much nasty words u have said to him.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by fellow(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2006
YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MAN LOVES YOU DIE IF HE SHOWS THAT HE IS DUMBER THAN YOU.

YOU UNDERSTAND,

I GUESS WE MEN DO SO MANY STUPID THINGS WHEN IN LOVE.

EXAMPLE: CALLS YOU MORE THAN 5 TIMES IN A DAY JUST TO SAY I LOVE YOU, MAKING IT LOOK LIKE THE GIRL WOULD RUN AWAY ANY MINUTE. tongue
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Kashif(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2006
I want to get something clear here. Is it knowing if a man loves you when he has not said anything or knowing if the love he confesses is real?

I agree with adunnilaby. A man could love you but come up with some unpredicatable instincts due to character traits or past experiences. If you just started seeing a guy, some of the love signs are:

He listens carefully to what you say and don't say.
Ignoring or offending him makes his heart bleed.
He notices when you put on new cloth, hairstyle, etc.

If you have been seeing him for some time and want to know if he really loves you, there is no rule of thumb. Your instinct should be able to advise you but some of the following might manifest:

He tells you about his past (ugly and pretty)
Keeps no secret.
Allows you go through his phone, etc.
Introduces you to his family and friends.
Patient/learns to be patient with you.
Calls you regularly(if he can afford it)
And others wink wink
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by chistiana(f): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2006
@ jammin

funny he goes gaa gaaa over her.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by SuNnChNn(f): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2007
*****bumps****
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by georgies(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2007
Well,its not that easy.
All you think may be a strategy to at you well.
Just pray to have the right one
And you demonstrate real love
recompensation is likely.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by angel101(f): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2007
its the little things that he does not really what he says or the huge gestures. but honestly is there really a way of knowing? grin
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by bebe2007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2007
Interesting replies so far!!!! i would say what works for one does not for the other. Babes, i personally feel you would know somehow. Your instincts would tell you especially when he respects and treats you good. To get some tips go listen to "WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN" by Michael Bolton
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by otuwe(f): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2007
the only tried and tested evidence of a guy's love is if he doesnt mind crying in front of u.

any girl who hasnt seen his boyfriend cry should know the guy doesnt love her.

a simple way to try this out is to tell him u want to break.

no matter how much he beggs, if he doesnt cry then he doesnt love u SIMPLE!!!
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by DisGuy: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2007
otuwe:

the only tried and tested evidence of a guy's love is if he doesnt mind crying in front of u.

any girl who hasnt seen his boyfriend cry should know the guy doesnt love her.

a simple way to try this out is to tell him u want to break.

no matter how much he beggs, if he doesnt cry then he doesnt love u SIMPLE!!!

lmao what if he has nothing to cry about undecided
why will you beg someone that wants out? undecided
na wa o
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by debosky(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2007
na these kain girls I dey find when i was in the world, I'll cry crocodile teras, chop and clean mouth and move on cheesy cheesy

don't be deceived girl, men will do ANYTHING to get laid, including crying, it doesn't mean squat.
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by viee(f): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2007
debosky:

na these kain girls I dey find when i was in the world, I'll cry crocodile teras, chop and clean mouth and move on cheesy cheesy

don't be deceived girl, men will do ANYTHING to get laid, including crying, it doesn't mean squat.

u can say that again!
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by hazzel(f): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2007
this is very difficult, because a guy can do everything that was mentioned above, but still doesnt give a Damn about you undecided undecided
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by desorlah(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2007
debosky:

na these kain girls I dey find when i was in the world,

where are you now? grin
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by debosky(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2007
so if man no gree for 10 years of courtship he doesn't love you?

no wonder there are so many broken relationships out there, misplaced ideas and notions are on the increase
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by syrene(f): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2007
after 65 years of marriage and he has not change, he still wanna be wit me, take me out , makelove n all dat. then i'll believe he loves me. simple grin
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2007
when he looks at you then at the next lady and then looks up to the most high and says a big thank you that he did not make a big mistake wink
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by akpabsy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
[victorakpabio@yahoo.com
THE MOST DESIRED INSTINCT OF LOVE IS NOT DIAMOND OR ROSES OR CHOCOLATE BUT FOCUSED ATTENTION. wink[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How To Know When A Man Loves You by toplass(f): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2007
girls get real, a man can check u up, do all the rubbish and introduce you to his family . obviously to you, he loves you and to a third party out there, you guys are in love . But here comes the big question, To WHAT EXTENT? Extent of making u his sex provider for years untill he thinks its time to upgrade? or extent of spending the rest of his life with you by way of marriage?. Shine your eyes girls, take it one step at a time. A man can naturally love you and start dating you but don't mistake it for something else like being filled with betrayal when he walks or you hear that he is getting married afterall the only way he can have you as long as he desires is to florish you with love if not you may prove had to get and the stress of finding a replacement .Even if you get pregnant 2 hook him up , that is even worse because he can never be there for you. Personally how i know a man loves you is when you share good times together, your problems, no matter how bad , he may criticize you behind closed doors but will always be there for you and can never have rest until its solved, be it sickness, dept , your education, your family's wellbeing, always praying for you both when in difficulty and when everything seems right.,counting on you at all times,thinking of your best interest obviously marries you. its such a huge list if i carry on but its best to advice that a guy shagging you 24-7 and clinging unto you or checking up on you may not love you the way u think because theres more to love than sex and flaunting you all over the city for years only 2 be dumped or compensated in the last minute when he thinks its time to give up on bachelor life. Guys back up my argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Buys Her Boyfriend 30 Gifts To Celebrate His 30th Birthday (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.