Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo (12897 Views)

Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate / Missing Child Reunited With Family After 12 Years / 19 Year Old Nigerian Girl in UK Looking for Her Parents in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Okijajuju1(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2014
Bad Markate.. grin
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2014
Praise the lordddddd
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by RebelLeader15(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2014
I am not supriz sha!

After all, more than 40% Igbos are product of Baba Factories,adultery or fornication, they are all sons of bitches

1 Like

Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Kizmarty:

can u finish this fight u just started
Is he lying? Truth is bitter. Even an average Ibo woman can sell her baby for 5k.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by gulfer: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Stolen money never gets reunited with the owners, abi na lie
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by modestdude(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Kizmarty: hominem animam suam..man is his own enemy...

very cruel of them...kidnapping hours old babies

my Catholic brother.. your latin still goodsmiley
Trust bro, we ate and drank latin like food smiley its Catholic till 6ft and @haters, if catholic is equal to hell, please book me a two bedroom flat.

Finally, bonum faciendum est, et malum vitandum est (do what is good and avoid what is evil)
For the world to be a better place
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2014
rahazaqa: Is he lying? Truth is bitter. Even an average Ibo woman can sell her baby for 5k.

hmm.very nice excuse for tribalising any piece of news u see..

so awful of u tribalists
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2014
modestdude: Trust bro, we ate and drank latin like food smiley its Catholic till 6ft and @haters, if catholic is equal to hell, please book me a two bedroom flat.

Finally, bonum faciendum est, et malum vitandum est (do what is good and avoid what is evil)
For the world to be a better place

that's the spirit brosmiley

latina est simplificata...

one love bro..smiley
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Savigne(f): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2014
VantagePoint: Tribal e-warriors getting set to fight ..
*Goes to stadium to watch them with bottle of claro and some dongoyaro*
Stop picking my brain!
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by holyboss: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Oops! so u agree to sell ur kidney for Just 1.2m in dat local India wen u can aswell sell it at a better price like (50m) in mallay

Anyway sha incase u wan to sell d other one, I can b ur next Agent Mtchew

Say No to kidney selling.. undecided
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Dexema(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Azuist: Well done Imo Police Command for not dismissing the commercial tricycle driver as usual instead they followed up whit a proper investigation.
Well done the driver for going extra mile to confirm your suspicion, u could ve said "wetin concern me" like many Nigerian but now u ve saved this innocent baby.
This is really pathetic, what re they going to do with a 2 months old baby? if they need one, while not go 2ru d necessary rigorous process of adopting one. Indeed "evil thrive when good men seat down and do nothing" as would ve been the case here.
Cute little angels,I know I rarely say this but “good job NPF.
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by zubimete(f): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tt's a testimony. I bless God for his mercies.
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes:
Am still at the sideline for the showdown grin grin
na wa yu o.
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Descartes: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: na wa yu o.
I know it is inevitable with the crop of individuals we have on this very community angry
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes:
I know it is inevitable with the crop of individuals we have on this very community angry
too bad
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by Descartes: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: too bad
Just go through the first page and little above second you will see my s/west brethren with their usual invectives angry
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by splash23: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Descartes: shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thank God they were all rescued smiley
God have mercy. it a pity.
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by donconior: 3:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Vivien Iwuji , a 24 year old student, said that she
was deceived by her sister-in-law that a family
friend will take care of her baby after delivery not
knowing she had the intention
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by donconior: 3:07am On Aug 17, 2014
donconior: Vivien Iwuji , a 24 year old student, said that she
was deceived by her sister-in-law that a family
friend will take care of her baby after delivery not
knowing she had the intention

why bring a baby she can't take care of... I smell conspiracy here.
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by vicdall(f): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kizmarty:

can u finish this fight u just started
don't mind the anumanu. Ibe ya goat yaw a ewu
Re: Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo by vicdall(f): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
rahazaqa: Is he lying? Truth is bitter. Even an average Ibo woman can sell her baby for 5k.
You are a bleeping idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution / Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.