Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales (35256 Views)

Save Lives First In Emergency - Adewole, Health Minister To Hospitals / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2014
I know someone who sold his for #1million,blew the money,and back to the street..he didn't tell anybody,was secretive about,till later,he opened up to we his limited people. The only thing he did noticeable was that he renovated the family house,after that,he went clubbing like no man's business till he squandered all. Now,he plays Baba-ijebu everyday,hoping for another mega-hit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by LyfeJennings(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2014
Things people do 4 money. Smh
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by fyneboi79(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2014
aisha2: Bad journalism, how were they "tricked" They agreed to sell their kidneys they were only duped afterwards. The first guy is a bad manager and business man, why didnt he participate in the negotiation and collect his money upfront? Why did his veiwing center fail?

The only lesson here is properly negotiate yourself before selling your kidneys, the agent will dupe you if you dont. They were not lied to, they knew what they were going to do so how were they "tricked"?
you have said it all.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by fyneboi79(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Yomieluv: I know someone who sold his for #1million,blew the money,and back to the street..he didn't tell anybody,was secretive about,till later,he opened up to we his limited people. The only thing he did noticeable was that he renovated the family house,after that,he went clubbing like no man's business till he squandered all. Now,he plays Baba-ijebu everyday,hoping for another mega-hit.
solo Makinde of ikotun grin
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2014
fyneboi79: Solo Makinde of Ikotun grin
hmmm,what do you mean?
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by mkoabiola: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigerians alwys in d news
Inly a dunb wil quote dat superr story
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by dvee2: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2014
Can't believe some even support selling of one's kidney for money. Won't sell even for 10 million dollars. How much is 900k? How can you be rich with 900k? Smh. God help my countrymen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by fyneboi79(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2014
Yomieluv: hmmm,what do you mean?
my friend who lives in Ikotun,told me about a guy who did d same thing in that area and only managed to paint their family house.notin achieved afterwards.And even went about borrowing a friends jalopy camry car to move around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Genea(f): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2014
Baddestguyp: op, do u expect me to read this?
slowpoke,did u av to quote everytin ,gush some pple need to buy brains...jeeez
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Meenabee(f): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2014
Woe unto nigerians and nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2014
fyneboi79: my friend who lives in Ikotun,told me about a guy who did d same thing in that area and only managed to paint their family house.notin achieved afterwards.And even went about borrowing a friends jalopy camry car to move around.
funniest things is that the guy's surname is ikotun,I thought you know you too..he's leaving around Agbara side sha.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by DJDOLA(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2014
A close friend sold is kidney in Malaysia...d guy is a bigboy now sha....he came back 2 nigeria forming mega super rich
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by fm7070: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Those sellers are stewpid and have low self-esteem. How can you risk your life for 1m - 1.2m and u didn't collect upfront. It is high level of madness. If at all they have to sell their kidney, the bargain should start from 10m. With 7m down payment before leaving the shores of Nigeria and 3m balance after the operation. I will take another relative or trusted friend along. All trip sponsored by the buyer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Yomieluv: I know someone who sold his for #1million,blew the money,and back to the street..he didn't tell anybody,was secretive about,till later,he opened up to we his limited people. The only thing he did noticeable was that he renovated the family house,after that,he went clubbing like no man's business till he squandered all. Now,he plays Baba-ijebu everyday,hoping for another mega-hit.

Dont mind him, am sure he didnt inform his family self so they wont "share" his "hit". Yet if he had died they would be saddled with burying him.
The guy actually sold his story for a meargely N100000 thats his mentality, anything for money
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2014
[size=18pt]THERE WAS 1 BENGALI-INDIAN KIDNEY DEALER ON THIS NAIRALAND FORUM!

I EVEN REPRIMANDED HIM MORE THAN ONCE! I THINK HIS MONIKER WAS indianin9ja or something like that.

However what this guy used to do was to take Nigerian patients in need of kidneys to India and pay money to poor families over there to part with their organ. What a wicked fellow.

I dont know if he did the reverse as on this thread too.
[/size]

Here, this is his moniker: https://www.nairaland.com/indianin9ja

You can also check out our argument here: https://www.nairaland.com/1212246/fashola-destroys-slums-lagos-leaving/14

Gods curse on him. This is what I call, exploitation of the poor. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2014
Genea: slowpoke,did u av to quote everytin ,gush some pple need to buy brains...jeeez
see this mysterious baboon. how dare u quote me
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2014
Selling human kidneys shocked shocked shocked na wa o
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by room089: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2014
What an incredible story!

O! Lord God please save me from any thing greater than me.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by ataller1: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2014
What a lazy people? Na selling ur kidney u wan take be like DANGOTE? When thousands r there struggling to live fine, una jus dey find shortcut... Pple re doing security job, cleaner, gardener n even okada to feed their family. Nw u don see Wetin u do ur sef? Life no easy with a man wit 2 kidney come 2 talk of 1, I wish u well shahhh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by ElFenomeno1: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2014
Absolutely pathetic.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by greggng: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Is a shame you allowed someone that made u remove ur kidney to be alife. I think he has to die with the money
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by whitecat007: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2014
I don't believe they were real friends. The criminal befriended them because he knew they were weak and can be used for this purpose.

donmix: So sad!!!
Ur best friend,
Ur worst enemy
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by TeamclicksAir: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2014
This is incredible. greed comes too mind.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2014
That friend is wicked sha... chei!
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Keypha(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Chicken change, I use to go club withing 2 week, use it to flex, but you fool accept to sell your organ cos of it, topical maga
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Specialme124(f): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2014
So pathetic...
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by freakcin: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2014
@topic: the friend did wrong but the donor is equally at fault. I know he might have been in dire straits as per finance but selling your kidney?.... undecided

@ all, avoid being a donor except for a well trusted family member or friend. There's been cases where more than what was agreed was removed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? / Coronavirus: Guidance For Self-isolation In Nigeria / Breaking Bad Eye Habits: 11 Bad Eye Habits You Need To Break Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.