Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales (35252 Views)

Save Lives First In Emergency - Adewole, Health Minister To Hospitals / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Raypawer(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
hu long story...

don't be too desperate in life
live life according to Ur size Nd pray to God for increase
don't think that there is shortcut to success!
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Raypawer(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
hu long story...

don't be too desperate in life
live life according to Ur size Nd pray to God for increase
don't think that there is shortcut to success!
Relay on God as he is all in all for your daily choices..
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by vict505(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
God of Mercy!
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by shadrach77: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hosea 4:6 comes to kind in this kind of situation. How can any sensible person sell his kidney for N900,000 ? How much is N1m that you can't make by yourself if you work hard ? Have they giving up on becoming anything in life ? Even if you must sell your organ, renumeration must start from N15 million; all expenses paid and at least N10m upfront. On top of that, the recipient must be forever appreciative. SMH angry angry cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Deepfreezer(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
its really sad.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by kenex4ever(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yoruba people and deceit for money. Wickedness since 190BC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by egopersonified(f): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
So we only need one kidney abi, God that made it two doesnt know what He is doing abi? Hope he wont wake up one day and discover he or his mum need another kidney, wonder what he will tell them. Probably that it was stolen while he slept.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by indianin9ja(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
PAGAN9JA: [size=18pt]THERE WAS 1 BENGALI-INDIAN KIDNEY DEALER ON THIS NAIRALAND FORUM!

I EVEN REPRIMANDED HIM MORE THAN ONCE! I THINK HIS MONIKER WAS indianin9ja or something like that.

However what this guy used to do was to take Nigerian patients in need of kidneys to India and pay money to poor families over there to part with their organ. What a wicked fellow.

I dont know if he did the reverse as on this thread too.
[/size]

Here, this is his moniker: https://www.nairaland.com/indianin9ja

You can also check out our argument here: https://www.nairaland.com/1212246/fashola-destroys-slums-lagos-leaving/14

Gods curse on him. This is what I call, exploitation of the poor. angry angry angry angry

Shame on you for slandering me. I'm not Bengali, but my state of origin is near West Bengal. I earn my living honestly helping both the donor and recipient to gain. I have nothing to be ashamed of, and I sleep well every night knowing that I've made the world a better place.

BTW, I'm doing brisk business in Nigeria matching donors, patients, and operating facilities in India. While you're wallowing in humiliating poverty in England.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Dreyl(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Godforbid!!! shocked
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by Homguy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
playing tenten with their lives for such a psaltry sum. too bad
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by mikelblinks(m): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Use ur brain wen next dis opportunity cums..
#Kidneybiz
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by 9jatatafo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
The kidney donor took his trust too far and I think you weren't smart and wise enough.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
indianin9ja:

Shame on you for slandering me. I'm not Bengali, but my state of origin is near West Bengal. I earn my living honestly helping both the donor and recipient to gain. I have nothing to be ashamed of, and I sleep well every night knowing that I've made the world a better place.

BTW, I'm doing brisk business in Nigeria matching donors, patients, and operating facilities in India. While you're wallowing in humiliating poverty in England.

See here comes the devil!

By the Gods, if I catch you, you will be in big trouble.

plz dont assume anything. if i was poor i wouldnt be in England. and btw Im not in England anymore.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by omortoyosi01(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
I don't understand wats going on in diz country
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by mokane28: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
dvee2: Can't believe some even support selling of one's kidney for money. Won't sell even for 10 million dollars. How much is 900k? How can you be rich with 900k? Smh. God help my countrymen.
correct you,you just spoke my mind i wont even sell my kidney for a billion dollars i can only give free to a loved one
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by mokane28: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
ataller1: What a lazy people? Na selling ur kidney u wan take be like DANGOTE? When thousands r there struggling to live fine, una jus dey find shortcut... Pple re doing security job, cleaner, gardener n even okada to feed their family. Nw u don see Wetin u do ur sef? Life no easy with a man wit 2 kidney come 2 talk of 1, I wish u well shahhh
ur comnent make sense die i support u 100%
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by 1stola: 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ignorance is even a crime...
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by popson1st: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
No one cares how you make money. Just make it.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by indianin9ja(m): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

See here comes the devil!

By the Gods, if I catch you, you will be in big trouble.

plz dont assume anything. if i was poor i wouldnt be in England. and btw Im not in England anymore.

Well, when you need a kidney urgently, at least you know who to call on to save your life. Then, you'll know how much good I do for the world.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by egoldman(m): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2014
And the agent and his clients, none of them are igbos , how come ?
I thought its only igbo people that do anything for money , i dont post or comment much here ,
but i just have to expose some tribal hypocrites .
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2014
indianin9ja:

Well, when you need a kidney urgently, at least you know who to call on to save your life. Then, you'll know how much good I do for the world.

and buy a kidney from a poor family? Hell NO!

i would rather wait for a deceased donor or look among close relatives.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by otiigba1(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2014
indianin9ja:
so you are the one coercing these people to sell their kidney?, i bet you ve sold your own and your families kidney. wait make i catch you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by melomelo: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nigeria we hail dee. Another level of greediness. Eewo...
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by indianin9ja(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
otiigba1: so you are the one coercing these people to sell their kidney?, i bet you ve sold your own and your families kidney. wait make i catch you!

I thank God that neither I nor my family have been coerced by finances to sell our organs. May God continue to shower favour upon me and my family.
Re: Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales by indianin9ja(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

and buy a kidney from a poor family? Hell NO!

i would rather wait for a deceased donor or look among close relatives.

For all you know, that poor family may desperately need money too, to pay for a life-saving treatment for a member of the family, for example. You can do better than being so close-minded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do The Dead See The Living From Heaven? Can They Interfere? / Coronavirus: Guidance For Self-isolation In Nigeria / Breaking Bad Eye Habits: 11 Bad Eye Habits You Need To Break Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.