Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver (38196 Views)

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / BREAKING: Different Ebola Trial Drug Arrives Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
U will come looking and begging for dis nano silver, u won't see it
Wait for US to come cure ur ebola patients
Stuppppid man

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by henryobinna(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
na wa oh....
that's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by temitemi1(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
America is nt ready to give out their zmmap to nigeria simply because of our anti-gay law, let's try d one dat is available before dis goes out of hand! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by 9jahubcom(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2014
ha
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by supersun1(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Why use a "probably" effective drug on patients, when the certainly effective drug exists. Lagos state took a right decision in safeguarding the life of it's citizens. I still have a strong feeling that there is a controversy behind the Virus' presence in Nigeria.Before you post, ask yourself these 10 questions;
1. Why was the Liberian allowed to leave his country and travel to Nigeria, was he sent here as a transporter of the EVD?

2.Why was the Liberian not deported upon realization of his EVD status?

3.If quarantine means "A quarantine is used to separate and restrict the movement of persons; it is a 'state of enforced isolation'."(Wiki). How then did the Liberian embarked on his trip, and how did the nurse who was alleged to have left Lagos for Enugu with the EVD?

4.Why haven't the Federal Government subsidised or even make free Hand Sanitizers?

5. Why did the president sack 16,000 Doctors, simply because they were demanding protective materials against the EVD?

6. I have been to outfits here in Abuja, especially Cafes, Restauurants and Bars where Hand Sanitizers are kept on each table for the free use of customers. Why then is the price of Hand Sanitizers increasing on a daily basis, with no regulation?

7.Has the GoodLuck campaign team or that of his opponents thought of it that giving Nigerians free Hand Sanitizers instead of rice is a brilliant Campaign Strategy?

8. Has any company; Mtn, Etisalat, Glo, Coca Cola, Pepsi etc Thought of winning customers by giving Nigerians free Hand Sanitizers?

9. Has any religious organization thought of preaching the gospel through Hand Sanitizers?

10. Has anybody thought of starting a business that prints only on hand saniters, because right now; after mobile phones, Hand saniters are becoming the most common items you find in people's pockets and handbags?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Mm
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2014
supporter of APC mentality

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by conyema12(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2014
emmydeep: So Lagos state APC government rejected Nigeria's found Nanosilver simple because America told them not to accept it?

Where is the brains of these APC people? Why won't they use there brain for once?

Africa will remain enslaved to the evil western world unless, we change and let true love lead.

We have to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery to take charge of our destiny.

In Africa, WE HAVE THE PEOPLE, WE HAVE THE POWER, THE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE TO LEAD THE WORLD BUT BITTERNESS AND HATERADE WON'T LET US GROW.

Please someone should tell Fashola to stop his level of stupidity and madness. He should ignore America that hates Nigerians.

Two perfect words for action by APC is called * AFRICAN MENTALITY* Its quite trite but an integral part of most of our leaders.

Because America said so... the same people that refused to give us the Zmapp even though this wicked virus was introduced in Nigeria by one of their citizens or will I say suicide ebolabomber. But they were so fast to have it delivered in Liberia within days after the WHO emergency congress.
I mean its just so obvious that Americans know more about this ebola shit.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2014
Confusing. I trust stubborn Governor Fashola too, he would never give in
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by duni04(m): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2014
EasternLeopard: Why can't they infect a monkey and try out the drugs before rejecting it

Is it because it is connected to FG(PDP) that the drug was rejected

Pls oooooo

Lagos state give the drug a trial on monkeys before rejecting. Stop playing politics with peoples lives
Is that the job of the Lagos state government? Don't we have a federal ministry of health and NAFDAC?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by kgr8mike(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2014
A prophet is never one in his country.
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by hollandis(f): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2014
I can kill fashola now and his health commisioner who am sure is a lasu graduate.Is zmapp not a trial drug,useless people.I have washed my hand from this matter

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Pataki: Foolish Nigerians.

Nano-silver is a pesticide. FG killing Nigerians massively since 2010.

Do you have proof to back it up or is it because your western masters said so? for how long would you remain a slave? so you are expecting them to admit that the nano really work when they have already planned and estimated how much they will make selling their own cure to Africa

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2014
EasternLeopard: Why can't they infect a monkey and try out the drugs before rejecting it

Pls oooooo

Lagos state give the drug a trial on monkeys before rejecting. Stop playing politics with peoples lives
so a monkey is a negligible collateral damage?
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Missy89(f): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigerians can overreact eh!

Why use patients as lab rats on a drug that was developed by vague scientist?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Tundeiab(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2014
CyberWolf: That's APC for you...playing politics with people's life... angry angry angry
I think it's the patients' decision to accept or reject the drug and not Lagos state government.
Stupid set of people.
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by hollandis(f): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2014
supersun1: Why use a "probably" effective drug on patients, when the certainly effective drug exists. Lagos state made a took a right decision in safeguarding the life of it's citizens.

Zmapp is experimental too.I wish APC loses in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by BedLam: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2014
Pataki:

Sugomu. When scientist were busy making headway in research, your so-called Professors were foolishly telling you bitter kolanuts was a vaccine for ebola.

As if the foolishness was not enough, you all foolishly again believed salt and warm water was a vaccine.

Now what this time? A pesticide?

Are you a zombie?
Olodo! ZMAPP or whatever is just a name! It could be some "arrangee" Nano-silver whatever, shebi no be your mate be professor? If e easy go bring your formula.

You haven't still told me how you confirmed it to be a pesticide though.

Or I could as well say ZMAPP IS PESTICIDE TOO!

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by HAH: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2014
The person that developed that nano is a fraud just like Dr Abalaka that said he can cure AIDS in 1999-2000

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Greatman5016: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2014
Let it be tested first. This is inferiority complex.
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Tundeiab(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2014
chukwuma101: so a monkey is a negligible collateral damage?
it's the same monkey your almighty America used.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Tundeiab(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2014
HAH: The person that developed that nano is a fraud just like Dr Abalaka that said he can cure AIDS in 1999-2000
inferiority complex dey worry you.
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by BedLam: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2014
Tundeiab: it's the same monkey your almighty America used.
Do you have a picture or video clip of a Yankee scientist testing ZMAPP on monkeys?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2014
A drug that has never been tried on non-human primates wants to be tested on humans. Is Nigeria this nuts? Nano Ag+ destroys any cell, both good and bad. It will kill all of them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by dearie(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2014
But shouldn't the drug be clinically proven here first before dismissing it on the basis of the assertion of 'the almighty slave masters'.

Common sense should tell us that America will forever want us under their footstool, hence the need to reduce our dependency on them.

I do not actually expect them to just start administering the drugs without subjecting it to test in the first place, but outright dismissal...this beats me.

The so called Zmapp that could not save the Spanish priest and America has refused sending is what we will rather wait for and watch the patients die one after the other abi?

one thing even surprises me. Isn't this ebola scourge a national pandemic? So shouldn't it be within the federal government jurisdiction? why should the state govt stop the fed govt from carrying on with the administration of those drugs? Just asking sha...

It is well with us!

May God grant the infected people miraculous recovery!!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2014
this is the reason why Russia annexed Crimea because they do not want American warship at there backward. if non silver works, it will undermine Zmapp and US will not make the huge cash they would have by exporting it to affected countries. do you think it is free of charge. they will also send there doctors along with it so u now knw what it means(MILLION DOLLAR AID). THAT IS WHY THEY MOVED VERY FAST TO DISCREDIT THE DRUGS NONA SILVA.

THEY COULD NOT GIVE ISRAEL SANCTION FOR REFUSING UNITED NATION RESOLUTION ON IMMEDIATE SIZE FIRE ON GAZA, etc

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by duni04(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2014
hollandis:

Zmapp is experimental too.I wish APC loses in Lagos
Please tell us the name of this Nigerian scientist in the diaspora? Has he conducted any previous research? Where are his research articles on the internet? Where is his lab? What is the address? If the nanosilver 419 doesn't work how do we contact him? At least we know the address of the makers of zmapp.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by o42austino(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2014
If they hv doubt on d drug why not use it on a monkey? this is playing Politics with people's Lifes.
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by pomporiking: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2014
HAH: The person that developed that nano is a fraud just like Dr Abalaka that said he can cure AIDS in 1999-2000

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by HAH: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Tundeiab: inferiority complex dey worry you.

Tell me who was cured by Dr Abalaka of AIDS, all we have are desperados and fraudsters trying to scam gullible Nigeria at desperate times with fake drug or treatment.

Just tell me one drug that Nigerian pharmacologist invented to the medical world.

This is how one quack will give you otapiapia as ebola cure and you take it.

Before you know it now Dr benbela will start hawking Ebola cure in one rickety car

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by jagaban1: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2014

Pls oooooo

YOU THINK YOU ARE WISER THAN LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT. KEEP YOUR DIRTY STINKING OPINION TO YOURSELF.
IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE. YOUR PAYMASTER BELIEVE IN AMERICA

GEJ: IF $20B IS MISSING, AMERICA WILL KNOW

USA SAID THE NANO SILVER IS A PESTICIDE . SO YOU EXPECT LAGOS GOVERNMENT TO PROVE USA WRONG ON HUMANS LIFE

THINK STRAIGHT
Re: Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2014
Symphony007: Some people mumu no be small!! What concerns APC and PDP in matters of health? Or is that how partisan your brains have gotten? Zmapp has been tested on both monkeys and humans and has proved to work with side effects. Now you want the government to give this new drug that has neither been tested or has no success track record on nigerians? Do you know the side effects, you people are advocating nigerian ebola patients be used as lab rat, and when they are and there is catastrophic after effects even worse than ebola, who will help us? Who? We don't even know the name or company of this fictitious "nigerian scientist in diaspora" that sent the drug. Since we're so desperate as will try anything, why don't we get all our ebola patients into a lab and start injecting them with every chemical compound we can find. Who knows, one might work.
someone suggested trying it out on a monkey...maybe, you didn't get to read that sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed / HIV Prevalence In Nigeria By States!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.