Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 AM

Generate Daily Income ($10 Or More) With Paidverts - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Generate Daily Income ($10 Or More) With Paidverts (3575 Views)

How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam / Generate Daily Income From This Booming Home Business! / Businesses That Generate Daily Income - Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generate Daily Income ($10 Or More) With Paidverts by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
[img][/img]
http://loftybiz./2014/08/16/generate-daily-income-10-or-more-with-paidverts/

QUICK EARNING GUIDE

Step 1: Signup and login to your account. Make sure you enter correct details (date of birth, email etc)

Step 2: Go to “view activation ad” on your members homepage. Every time you view these activation ads, you receive 25 bonus ad points. Note: Higher BAPs will give you more paid ads.

Step 3: View your paid ads and make $1. Then set up an ad campaign with that $1.
After setting up the ad, you will receive 3100 bonus points which means $1.55 worth of ads will be coming your way soon. Repeat this process, and you will grow your money very quickly.
Note: You can also generate traffic to your website or blog with ad purchase.

Tips to earn more:

1. Accumulate as much BAP as possible. The more you have the higher value ads your account will start to receive. The primary way to do that is by viewing your daily BAP ads

2. Try buying the $0.05 recycler pro upgrade from your My Account page. That will deliver $1 worth of ads to your account very quickly – usually within 72hours.

3. Buy our Super User upgrade, to gain priority receiving the 10x 1% value ads that are created each time a new ad campaign is purchased:

4. Complete the account milestones on your members Homepage to unlock over 2,000,000 BAP

5. You can also play games to earn more BAPs, but I don’t usually recommend that cos you might lose eventually.
My Secret: I invested more than 25$ on ad purchase which gave me thousands of BAPS. I recommend that if you want quick cash… With that, you’ll get high paying ads and make your money back in several days. Then you can purchase the $10 ad filter upgrade and block low value ads.

* You require 50,000+ BAP to set the ad filter over $0.01
* You require 100,000+ BAP to set the ad filter over $0.05
* You require 200,000+ BAP to set the ad filter over $0.10

http://www.paidverts.com/ref/saintleks

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Laptop Computers(Minimum Order Quantity- 5 units) / Honda EOD For Sale.....asking Price 1.6million / Vega Xl Capsules & Gel- Natural Men Care No Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.