Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? (2165 Views)

Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Agybabe(f): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
farano: Atleast we give comfort
grin

Ceasar1: ^^^Comfort? - We all know only Vitafoam gives that. tongue
Olodo! tongue

farano: You guys don't know the meaning of comfort again ni?
grin

marieolae: Ehnn if know dat women do not give anytin in a relationship..u can start dating men..mtchew
Gbam! Correct finishing... grin

Ivanspring: Well...we make the man feel like a man cheesy
God bless you sister! grin

Guys here is the long-awaited answer you have been expecting to hear.
WE BREAK HEARTS! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
chic91:

Am nt saying d question is wrong, i'm only suggesting a better questn... pple re different, wat I av 2 offer maybe different 4rm wat u lukin forward 2.
Well... I guess we should deal with this one first and leave the other for another day. True, what you have to offer might be different from what the person is looking for, yet there is need to highlight what you have in store. If you were asked what you are looking for in a man, do you say you need to meet the man first before you decide? Obviously not. Am I right?

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
will comfort put food on d table? btw nice pic
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Ivanspring(f): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
We have spoken, yet guys still want more. Una be Oliver Twists? tongue

Okay! This is it. Apart from the 'fact' that we women were created to enjoy and blossom under the loving care and attention of our guys tongue we 'nurture' the relationship
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ivanspring: We have spoken, yet guys still want more. Una be Oliver Twists? tongue

Okay! This is it. Apart from the 'fact' that we women were created to enjoy and blossom under the loving care and attention of our guys tongue we 'nurture' the relationship
Can you be more explicit?
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Ivanspring(f): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
dmcdad:
Can you be more explicit?

We encourage, we assist and we help the relationship (in ways best known to us) to grow stronger and stand the test of time. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ivanspring:

We encourage, we assist and we help the relationship (in ways best known to us) to grow stronger and stand the test of time. smiley
In ways best known to you guys? That means it ain't visible then. I thought it should be obvious for us to see without breaking a sweat. Anywayz, let's accept it that you partake in ways best known to you albeit unknown to us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Ivanspring(f): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
dmcdad:
In ways best known to you guys? That means it ain't visible then. I thought it should be obvious for us to see without breaking a sweat. Anywayz, let's accept it that you partake in ways best known to you albeit unknown to us. cheesy

You want something visible...ok... giving a massage whenever he's stressed out, encouraging him whenever he's down, giving him a lap dance just to turn him on, cooking for him, and most especially praying for him.

With these few points of mine, I hope i've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that women do have a role, infact, roles to play in their relationships.
Thank you. kiss
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 12:01am On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

You want something visible...ok... giving a massage whenever he's stressed out, encouraging him whenever he's down, giving him a lap dance just to turn him on, cooking for him, and most especially praying for him.

With these few points of mine, I hope i've been able to convince you and not to confuse you that women do have a role, infact, roles to play in their relationships.
Thank you. kiss
Shoo! You wan turn am.to debate? And to confuse me? cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy. Nice try girl.

Wow! I feel like receiving the emboldened right away. Lol. That would be great. Now the question that comes to the fore is; how many of you practice the above? My guess? An infinitesimally small number of you. sad

wink
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Atmmachine(m): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2014
You haven't met a good girl..
MY GIRLFRIEND GIVES ME
#Advice.
#Comfort.
#Companionship
#Cooks for me.

Thats all i need from a lady.\, Do you expect your girlfriend to be giving you money ??

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Ivanspring(f): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Shoo! You wan turn am.to debate? And to confuse me? cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy. Nice try girl.

Wow! I feel like receiving the emboldened right away. Lol. That would be great. Now the question that comes to the fore is; how many of you practice the above? My guess? An infinitesimally small number of you. sad

wink

When I meet him, i'll do all the above and much more smiley
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Lanre90(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2014
Atmmachine: You haven't met a good girl..
MY GIRLFRIEND GIVES ME
#Advice.
#Comfort.
#Companionship
#Cooks for me.
Thats all i need from a lady.\, Do you expect your girlfriend to be giving you money ??

ITS NOT MONEY WE ARE AFTER BRODA

YOU R D ONLY FEMALE TO GIVE VALID POINTS.......THANK U
'' giving a massage whenever he's stressed out, encouraging him whenever he's down, giving him a lap dance just to turn him on, cooking for him, and most especially praying for him.''

IF MOST WOMEN DID THIS, THEN WE PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE CREATED THIS TOPIC.
SADLY THEY DON'T
SO MY SISTER PLEASE TALK SOME SENSE INTO THEM, TO DO THESE THINGS AND TO STOP SEEING THEIR GUYS AS BEAST OF BURDEN.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

When I meet him, i'll do all the above and much more smiley
When you meet him? I think that suggests you have not been doing so in your past relationships. True or false?
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Filmewell(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2014
the answer to your question is this. in a premarital relationship women gives almost nothing. it is just natural that a man will do anything possible to get a woman of his desire and then marry her. it is in marriage that a woman will give you all that you require even to her own detriment.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Lanre90(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2014
Filmewell: the answer to your question is this. in a premarital relationship women gives almost nothing. it is just natural that a man will do anything possible to get a woman of his desire and then marry her. it is in marriage that a woman will give you all that you require even to her own detriment.
finally the right responses are coming in..........i knew nairaland ladies had sense grin
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Ivanspring(f): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
dmcdad:
When you meet him? I think that suggests you have not been doing so in your past relationships. True or false?

False.
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

False.
But that was your insinuation in your previous post.
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Ivanspring(f): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
dmcdad:
But that was your insinuation in your previous post.

What i meant was that i did it in the past and will do it again.
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by dmcdad: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

What i meant was that i did it in the past and will do it again.
I see...
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by eghos12(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
this is actually true girfriends dont do what a upcoming wife does but we the guys we are expected to do what a husband should do and we gladly do

a food for thought brothers have you ever seen you girfrend say this " baba God these money my guy is spend on me baba bless him double ijn"

i onced asked my married sister why do girfrends like choping their man she said that if they become wifes there will be no more choping again so she do chop why it last cause after you say i do it is all over.

There is GOD O
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by passionate88: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
StORy!!!
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by Bidex6444(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Which kind comfort.....na only pussy ladies dey give
Re: What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? by passionate88: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Tuso: Thank u OP...dey act as if its guys who always need dem..mtcheeeeeeew..dey sit down comfortably n wait 4 we guys 2 do all the work n 2 spend lavishly on dem whilst dey pretend n feel soo big..mtcheeeeeew...i will rather self service dan foolishly follow dem abt...
Fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cyber Bullying In Romance Section / What Is Your Cut Off Age For Marriage? / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.