Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (17105 Views)

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by chinkichun: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2014
It depends on what they mean by "prayers to fight against ebola" they should pray for God to give Nigerians the knowledge to find a cure and also give the Government and health officials the wisdom to control and contain the spread of the disease for now instead of just "BINDING AND CASTING" ebola.

3 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by uzoexcel(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2014
i get so sad sad sad sad sad when i see news like this!!!!!!!!wtf s wrong with us?

it would make more sense IMO if money is gathered to develop indigenous medicine and research institutions or even empowering herbal doctors to look introspectively and see if they can do something about the virus than this tomfoolery this people are doing here...so ashamed.

anyways lets keep praying for 'infidels', 'unbelievers', and 'people who are going to hell since they dont follow Jesus/Mohammed as our religion tells us' (i mean the americans, the west and the chinese) to develop a cure for us in africa and then give it to us free of charge because we prayed for them...What an irony!!!!!!

And to the peeps congratulating the nigerian for discovering the nanosilver drug, i kinda laff also..we are quick to embrace him but swift to reject abdulmuttabb the underwear bomber...FYI, i m sure the nanosilver inventor calls himself an american..he developed the drug via research and academia in the USA which gave him the conducive environment and good facilities to develop and conduct his research..If that guy was in naija, he mightav changed his course of study from pharmacy to another field based on JAMB frustrations, post UME brouhaha, ASUU strikes and poor lab facilities...even if he read pharmacy he probably mightav ended up in a bank due to lack of pharmacy jobs...and thats hw the cookie crumbles for us here in this part of the world

why has africa never produced a drug?...i m just tired jare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

If martin luther king was to ressurrect from the dead, this would surely be his thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by uzoexcel(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2014
u r reallly in my head... cheesy cheesy cheesy
chinkichun: It depends on what they mean by "prayers to fight against ebola" they should pray for God to give Nigerians the knowledge to find a cure and also give the Government and health officials the wisdom to control and contain the spread of the disease for now instead of just "BINDING AND CASTING" ebola.

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by suwailad(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2014
MrT2011: grin cheesy grin

jEEZ THIS STUFF FUnny die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by skyface00(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2014
arrest them all
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Lilimax(f): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Billygee2u: may God hear their prayers
Amen. Prayer works !
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Lilimax(f): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2014
skyface00: arrest them all
Why? smiley
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Youngzedd(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2014
This is strong.

grin grin grin
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by M4gunners: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Hahaha ok, but wait oh, what of TB JOSHUA na?
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Revolva(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Africans especially nigerians will never stop this mentality of prayers insyead of applying scientific findings to cure this virus ..se the money they will donate in church afer the prayer to donate just as dangote did ..donate it to a foundation...na pastor dem go go dash ..nonsense
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by jagaban1: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2014
EBOLAND - LAND OF COMIC CHARACTERS
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by sammyjay3(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Mobsync: White men find practical solutions to problems while black men run to churches and start shouting, "Holy Ghost fire". Even the Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves". Our own "help" to ourselves is by running to church and mosques to ask for help; an irony.

No wonder that while pastors are flying in private jets, living in exotic mansions and rolling in expensive autos, the "flock" are busy pricing dunlop slippers at Yaba.
pls sorry to ask can u pls tell me the verse in the bible which says heaven help those who help themselves.....cos i can't see it in my bible
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Chibest2000(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2014
publicenemy: what a joke
A joke 2 ur ears? Prayer is d key 2 every problem on earth though it might b a big deal 4 those of u with little faith!! Kpele o
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by iamord(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2014
uzoexcel: i get so sad sad sad sad sad when i see news like this!!!!!!!!wtf s wrong with us?

it would make more sense IMO if money is gathered to develop indigenous medicine and research institutions or even empowering herbal doctors to look introspectively and see if they can do something about the virus than this tomfoolery this people are doing here...so ashamed.

anyways lets keep praying for 'infidels', 'unbelievers', and 'people who are going to hell since they dont follow Jesus/Mohammed as our religion tells us' (i mean the americans, the west and the chinese) to develop a cure for us in africa and then give it to us free of charge because we prayed for them...What an irony!!!!!!

And to the peeps congratulating the nigerian for discovering the nanosilver drug, i kinda laff also..we are quick to embrace him but swift to reject abdulmuttabb the underwear bomber...FYI, i m sure the nanosilver inventor calls himself an american..he developed the drug via research and academia in the USA which gave him the conducive environment and good facilities to develop and conduct his research..If that guy was in naija, he mightav changed his course of study from pharmacy to another field based on JAMB frustrations, post UME brouhaha, ASUU strikes and poor lab facilities...even if he read pharmacy he probably mightav ended up in a bank due to lack of pharmacy jobs...and thats hw the cookie crumbles for us here in this part of the world

why has africa never produced a drug?...i m just tired jare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

If martin luther king was to ressurrect from the dead, this would surely be his thoughts.

I always love reading your post. I can't say much cos u have said it all. A word is enough for the wise.. I know there are some herbs in the bush yet to be discovered that can fight ebola. Just that majority of black people don't know what they have

5 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by free2ryhme: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2014
My people perish for lack of understanding
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by floragregs(f): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2014
Mobsync: White men find practical solutions to problems while black men run to churches and start shouting, "Holy Ghost fire". Even the Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves". Our own "help" to ourselves is by running to church and mosques to ask for help; an irony.

No wonder that while pastors are flying in private jets, living in exotic mansions and rolling in expensive autos, the "flock" are busy pricing dunlop slippers at Yaba.
the bible didn't say heaven help those who help themselves dearie! Search ur scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by pacretus(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2014
Tolexander: Nonsense!
u moda f**ker.nosence fella f**l
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2014
jamace: Why have they not raised prayer warriors against our looting politicians? May be because the politicians pay their tithes and donate generously to the pastors. angry
you have said it all.why dem no pray against boko haram?
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2014
YaY its jesus Time! Come Brethren! Lets be deceived TOGETHER.

7 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by kevoh(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2014
These pentecostal christians are something else cheesy. Prayer warriors for ebola issue? Na wa oo!

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by pacretus(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2014
floragregs: the bible didn't say heaven help those who help themselves dearie! Search ur scriptures.
tnks for correcting doz petty minded never -read-bible fellas..the bible says"by dia fruit u shal sabi dem.

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by nora544: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2014
iamord:

I always love reading your post. I can't say much cos u have said it all. A word is enough for the wise.. I know there are some herbs in the bush yet to be discovered that can fight ebola. Just that majority of black people don't know what they have

South africa has a University where they search for the local herbs so I ask you why nigeria didnot have this the gigant of Africa........

Start a poject donate for a laboratory where they can search at the local herbs that would be a great step and would help more.

That would help more than this prayer warrior!

2 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by BodyKiss(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2014
I don tire for this country.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by johnstar(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by johnstar(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2014
BodyKiss: I don tire for this country.

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Tolexander: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2014
pacretus:
u moda f**ker.nosence fella f**l
what is it saying?
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by uzoexcel(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2014
u welcome...lol...thats why i like the indians...upon all the years they were 'colonised', they wisely studied the white man's science and technology, adapted it and improved upon it......now they export it all over the world....No indian even bears a western name.....most indian frds i got all bring their local herbs and indigenous drugs here which is far more effective for them
the black man on the other hand....lemme jst stop here

iamord:

2 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by roxell120(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2014
nigerian menta
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by cold(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2014
Seriously why is it so hard for religious folks to see through these shenanigans? It's truly appalling. I feel for my peoples

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by uzoexcel(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2014
angry
nora544:

South africa has a University where they search for the local herbs so I ask you why nigeria didnot have this the gigant of Africa........

Start a poject donate for a laboratory where they can search at the local herbs that would be a great step and would help more.

That would help more than this prayer warrior!

2 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by naijaaone(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2014
when sickness defiles medication God becomes the last resort. I think there are more silent issues we should also include in our prayer list like, mistresses taking our sisters abroad for prostitution under the guise of granting dem better life, bosses sitting on employees promotion because they don't want to comply with their negative biddings and the list goes on nd on. Last bullet! If u have not been praying for nigeria in the closet hmmm. Start praying 2day ur prayer can heal sickness and can also change sìtuations. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by gratiaeo(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2014
sunnyshayne: Prayer is good but this is purely a medical issue o.
God can heal all diseases. Stop doubting the power of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.