Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (17107 Views)

Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!! / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus / Add Salt To Water To Bathe And Drink Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by pacretus(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
PAGAN9JA: YaY its jesus Time! Come Brethren! Lets be deceived TOGETHER.

GO AND DIE.(oshiomhole)
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by pretydiva(f): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
MrT2011: grin cheesy grin
now dis got me laffin...ur so funy i swear grin
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Billygee2u: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Olumidzti: prayer without action is?
dear,prayer is spiritual ,and spiritual control the physical .God answers prayers made to him according to His will.and his will is that "you shall serve the lord your God, and He will bless your bread(food ),your water and will take sickness away from among you"Exodus 23:25.and "if my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,then I will hear them from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal theirh land."2Chronicles 7:14.Our repentance is needed for God to heal our land from EBOLA VIRUS /DISEASE .
There is nothing hard for God to do.
there is no impossibility with God."behold I am the lord ,the God that made all flesh .Is there anything too hard for me?"Jeremiah 32:27.
while fervent and effectual prayers are going on God will raise people who will bring lasting and permanent solution to the EBOLA VIRUS /disease .then the Ebola virus will not only be cured ,but eradicated from our beloved country NNIGERIA .God bless all Nigerians and Africa as a continent.

3 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by uzoexcel(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
sad sad sad times
Billygee2u:
dear,prayer is spiritual ,and spiritual control the physical .God answers prayers made to him according to His will.and his will is that "you shall serve the lord your God, and He will bless your bread(food ),your water and will take sickness away from among you"Exodus 23:25.and "if my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,then I will hear them from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."2Chronicles 7:14.Our repentance is needed for God to heal our land from EBOLA VIRUS /DISEASE .There is nothing hard for God to do.
there is no impossibility with God."behold I am the lord ,the God that made all flesh .Is there anything too hard for me?Jeremiah 32:27.
while fervent and effectual prayers are going on God will raise people who will bring lasting and permanent solution to the EBOLA VIRUS /disease .then the Ebola virus will not only be cured ,but eradicated from our beloved country NNIGERIA .God bless all Nigerians and Africa as a continent.

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
PAGAN9JA: YaY its jesus Time! Come Brethren! Lets be deceived TOGETHER.

Lmao! I missed this gif cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Smh!
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Billygee2u: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
uzoexcel: sad sad sad times
it's quite sad,a lot of people have forgotten God and forbid to do good.People busy committing all sorts of evil .blood shed everyday ,the blood of the innocent crying against the land.we need genuine repentance both pastors ,Imams and others .
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by ajidesola: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=jamace]Why have they not raised prayer warriors against our looting politicians? May be because the politicians pay their tithes and donate generously to the pastors. >

U av said d right tin but..

....U lack manners
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by ajidesola: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=Dragonking]Stupidity abounds in this land. Why didnt they go to the hospital where the ebola victims are lying in wait for death and pray for them lets see if prayer will cure ebola..

I see this as another way to exploit the people by the time they start asking nigerians to support their prayers with cash, tithes and donations..This country is filled with dumb, gullible people..

https://www.nairaland.com/1852388/why-did-pastor-adeboye-run

Generation
Of
Blind
Pples
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Dolemite(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Get prayer warriors to solve Patience Jonathan's bad English, if you can solve that I'll believe in your so called god!! grin

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Phonon: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Idiots abound..

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by uzoexcel(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
lol..u mistake my remark with concurrence for ur opinion......and this sins are only committed by nigerians which is why we should suffer?
Billygee2u:
it's quite sad,a lot of people have forgotten God and forbid to do good.People busy committing all sorts of evil .blood shed everyday ,the blood of the innocent crying against the land.we need genuine repentance both pastors ,Imams and others .

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Phonon: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Idiots abound in this land.

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by jamace(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
@ajidesola, What manner of manner are you talking about? I'm sure you meant I should tell you what you want to hear - lies. It is your type who calls all manners of stealing, "God's blessings and prosperity". I weep for your soul.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by smite(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
jmoore:

Where is that written in the bible? Quote the verse please.
you beat me to it! was about to ask that same question. though I agree with most of what she said.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by chaloner(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Since ebola is a virus den cnt we destroy dem wit avast anti virus. ?

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by ifysimple(f): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
tongue
olasmith10: its not foolishness, he said with d joint effort of d federal and state govt, coupled with prayers..
even medical experts believe in prayers

Exactly, the prayer is to support the actions already taken. Dont mind some people. Some do not even read before commenting, they just look at the headline.
May God hear our prayers and heal the land, Amen .
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by iamord(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
nora544:

South africa has a University where they search for the local herbs so I ask you why nigeria didnot have this the gigant of Africa........

Start a poject donate for a laboratory where they can search at the local herbs that would be a great step and would help more.

That would help more than this prayer warrior!

Bro.. You have just hit the nail.. I don't even know where to start from. First of all.. African culture has been demonized so we are having identity crises.. Until we find solutions frrom our ingenuous practices forr the bettermwnt of humanity ..that's when when I will say afrrica is coming of age.. Its there..we r not just thinking..
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by DarryOsh(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mobsync: Even the Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves".

point of correction, there is no place in the Bible where u find that statement.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Gwan2(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
And so wat?......wz wrng in a church setting up praying committee 4 an epidemic detrimental to da human race.....

U knw wat i fyn disgustin is dat ur a Christian, i read abt å mosque wer Juma'at (friday) prayers wz dedicated 4 Ebola...and wat do u fyn,.fellowers of d Faith applauded d initiative...why postin dis, i guess to mak å caricature of ur own Faith n have like minds lyk u lambast n demean ur Faith ål in da name of fun...
MY FRND SOMTINZ ARE BETTER LEFT DA PROPHET K

I no Holy pass...bt wat makz me mor closer to my Faith are da tinz occurin presently arnd da world..nations fightin against nations, rumors of war, diseases beyond human comprehension , fight within families,luv of many 4 God waxin cold, false prophets etc.....except ur a Stranger to da bible , if nt u wil knw dat ål diz wz foretold n written in da scripture abt 3000yrz ago..wich u fyn elusive in oda "Holy" books...

Wu must hav knwn diz 3000yrz ago if nt da Supernatural in person of YAHWEH...so ma broda rada dan canvassin d church 4 lashing n lambast...i wil urge u to GUIDE up ur loin, wear ur Breastplate n put on ur garment of Faith coz d end tym is near...CheerZ
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by chidooh1: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
just in church right now, a serious lecture on ebola is going on
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by biafran1stson(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mobsync: White men find practical solutions to problems while black men run to churches and start shouting, "Holy Ghost fire". Even the Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves". Our own "help" to ourselves is by running to church and mosques to ask for help; an irony.

No wonder that while pastors are flying in private jets, living in exotic mansions and rolling in expensive autos, the "flock" are busy pricing dunlop slippers at Yaba.
you are very myopic in ur thinking. If the states and federal government are working round the clock in a bid curtail the spread of the virus and possible find a permanant solution to the disease and the church and mosque decides supplement their efforts through prayers so that they will make breakthrough in all their endeavours. What problem do u have with that? You are quoting bible; didn't u read where he said "I am God of all flesh, is there anything too hard 4 me to do". Psalm 91 vs 3 said "surely he will save you from fowler's snare and from all deadly disease. U speak lik one who doesn't have the fear of God.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good luck oo! That's how we've been praying for the boko haram issue for over 5 years now... They've been prophesying that it'll end this weekend, this May, next year but the bombs just kept on exploding! It's either god is sadistic, aloof, clueless, or non existent. Deal with it.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by seedorfg(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
[b]that awkward moment when your pastor said " there is Ebola victim near you" grin grin grin
the run no go get part 2 grin
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by born2boink(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
I wouldn't have comment if prayer have stopped shekau from bombing christians. Prayer might change this anyway but me wey no bi believer, na to siddon look ooo
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by 2tek: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mobsync: White men find practical solutions to problems while black men run to churches and start shouting, "Holy Ghost fire". Even the Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves" . Our own "help" to ourselves is by running to church and mosques to ask for help; an irony.

No wonder that while pastors are flying in private jets, living in exotic mansions and rolling in expensive autos, the "flock" are busy pricing dunlop slippers at Yaba.
jmoore:

Where is that written in the bible? Quote the verse please.

Though 'heaven help those who help themselves is not in the bible, James 2:17 says that faith without work is dead. Nigerians pray more than they work. The American doctor who contracted the virus is still living but the Nigerians(primary contacts) who contracted it are dead. Can you now see the difference.
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Is there anything too hard for God to do?

I believe in Prayers smiley The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. The fact that you pray doesn't make you less intelligent. smiley and prayer is not a reason why Nigeria and Nigerians are dull.

The largest Churches in the world are in Asia and Europe (not Africa).

Keep blaming Christians, prayers and God for your 'stup. idi-ties' smiley
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by 2tek: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Acidosis: Is there anything too hard for God to do?

I believe in Prayers smiley The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. The fact that you pray doesn't make you less intelligent. smiley and prayer is not a reason why Nigeria and Nigerians are dull.

The largest Churches in the world are in Asia and Europe (not Africa).

Keep blaming Christians, prayers and God for your 'stup. idi-ties' smiley

bro, have you forgotten than 5 out of the 10 richest pastors in the world are from Africa(Nigeria.) The poorest continent in the world.
https://www.nairaland.com/1342968/top-10-richest-pastors-world
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Worldwide Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is a German and God has used him severally more than any African man. He has raised the dead (something T.B Joshua has never done); yet Germany is a developed nation smiley

The South Korean Pastor David Yonngi Cho is the pastor in charge of the world largest church. Infact his church is situated close to the government house in the capital city of Seoul; with a membership of about 830,000 as at 2007 - 1 congregation (Half the population of Bayelsa state); Yet South Korea is known for development and innovation smiley

So what exactly is the problem with our people down here? Why are we sooo stu. pid?

Should we keep blaming God, churches and pastors for our collective dull-ness and stu.pid ity?

Is prayer the reason why the over 10,000 professors in Ekiti state cannot come up with a regime? Is prayer and PFN or CAN the reason why the over 100,000 medical workers on government pay roll cannot solve eboma crisis?
Is PFN the employer of civil servants?

omg! nothing kills the brain faster than reasoning with some Nigerians. sad sad What a poor country!

1 Like

Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by Acidosis(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
2tek:

bro, have you forgotten than 5 out of the 10 richest pastors are from Africa(Nigeria.)
https://www.nairaland.com/1342968/top-10-richest-pastors-world

So how does that translate to our inability to provide a cure for ebola?
Re: Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus by lebesgue(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mobsync: White men find practical solutions to problems while black men run to churches and start shouting, "Holy Ghost fire". Even the Bible said, "Heaven helps those who help themselves". Our own "help" to ourselves is by running to church and mosques to ask for help; an irony.

I agree with you, but the phrase "Heaven helps those who help themselves" is NOT in the Bible. If you find it, I owe you $100.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 / Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces / American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.