Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? (2835 Views)

Why Is It That Many Nairalanders Don't Post Their Profile Pix? / Man Locked Up In Cage For More Than 40 Years By His Mother / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by cocoberry(f): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2014
Thank u!

dadoctore:
Omo see buddy-zoning ooo,lol but I agree Cocoberry's one helluva lady
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by jnrbayano(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2014
softsparkyy:

Chaiiii see my Mentor! diaris God ooooo
Over 110 likes even without your face showing hmmmm...... l wonder what will happen if............
Still learning from you jare

If she raises her head make my hand bend

smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley
Haaaaa jnrbayano you come church late,head wey she don raise since.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley
tongue tongueGet all the Aboniki balm you can find already!
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Them dey use am collect money from bank?
Anyway, I think people like the pic bc of the person, probably they like u and they just gat like yo pic.
-that's the reason I liked softsprakyy pics and a host of others.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by jnrbayano(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: tongue tongueGet all the Aboniki balm you can find already!

smiley

I dare you
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by jnrbayano(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
Haaaaa jnrbayano you come church late,head wey she don raise since.

O di egwu cheesy
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by lasheez(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Having likes is wonderful but not knowing who clicked they liked you,I think is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley

I dare you
To get Aboniki balm?

Oh, Gladly?

*Runs outta thread to order massive cartons for him*
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by jnrbayano(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: To get Aboniki balm?

Oh, Gladly?

undecided
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by yinkeys(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: To get Aboniki balm?

Oh, Gladly?

& What does my nAiraland crush want to use dat balm for?
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by MizMyColi(f): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
yinkeys: & What does my nAiraland crush want to use dat balm for?
LoL.......He said he'd bend his hand if I ever showed my face, seeing as my profile picture has my face down. But recently, in a wave of spontaneity, I uploaded my face-ful pictures and some of my buddies on here saw it.

So, I'm offering him Aboniki balm to treat his bent hands. grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by chelseabmw(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
cirmuell: The funny thing is some people refuse to change that particular pix 'cause the 'likes' will disappear grin

grin grin
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by SailorXY: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2014
huh
Re: Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? by ChristineC: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmm Mr and Mrs Likes them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha2 (Pro CPC) Sacked By Seun (Pro PDP) For Abuse Of Position And Insolence! / Julius Berger Vs CCECC / Editing Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.