Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Teeth And The Dentist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teeth And The Dentist (471 Views)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / My Experience Today At The Dentist's / Help! 33 Teeth And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teeth And The Dentist by Johnbosco77(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2014
Guys let's talk about our teeth. The tooth is a hard white material found in the mouth. The dentist is the doctor that takes care of the teeth. Do we care about our teeth at all, other than just brushing it everyday? Do we take time atleast twice a year to go see da dentist? Let's share our teeth experiences coz mine isn't a lovly one. I hav uprooted twice, dats coz I Neva bothered visiting a dentist earlier. So pls let's take care of our teeth and that of our kids(that's if you ve got).

(1) (Reply)

Experimental Ebola Vaccine Doses Ready By 2015: WHO / What You Need To Know About Healthy Eating And Weight / ALARM- Girl Child On A Massive Increase???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.