Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary (25986 Views)

Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. / WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / WORD GAME: Write An English Word That Starts With 't' And Ends With 't' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Babygal4eva(f): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2014
ebonyeyez:
Badonkadonk

It's actually Badunkadunk - voluptuous buttoks(often refers to a woman)

idiosyncratic
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Babygal4eva(f): 12:20am On Oct 09, 2014
foresyht:
FELCHING bet y'all will start googling and checking the dictionary.

FELCHING- To suck semen out of something embarassed
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 09, 2014
Babygal4eva:

idiosyncratic
wow
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Havilah93(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Babygal4eva:

idiosyncratic

idiosyncratic-unique/peculiar to an individual?

Mine's nihilism/nihilist/nihilistic..
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nihilist: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Havilah93:

Beetlejuice style summoning grin
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Havilah93(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Beetlejuice style summoning grin

I knew you would come.

First time I saw your moniker, I had to check my dico grin
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Babygal4eva(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Havilah93:

Nihilism - complete denial of all authority and institutions

zastruga
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by BreezyRita(f): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Nihilism - complete denial of all authority and institutions

zastruga

Zastruga - Any of a series of long, wavelike ridges or grooves formed on a snow surface by the wind, especially in polar plains.

ZEITGEIST
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Jennydoris(f): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Zastruga - Any of a series of long, wavelike ridges or grooves formed on a snow surface by the wind, especially in polar plains.

ZEITGEIST

ZEITGEIST- the general intellectual, moral, and cultural climate of an era.

Zealotry.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Peppul: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
imaginized
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Babygal4eva(f): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jennydoris:

ZEITGEIST- the general intellectual, moral, and cultural climate of an era.

Zealotry.

Zealotry -excessive intolerance of opposing views

Kabaddi
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Jennydoris(f): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Zealotry -excessive intolerance of opposing views

Kabaddi

Kabaddi- is a contact sports that originated in early India.

Serendipity.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by emrycan23: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
higgledy-piggledy
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Jennydoris(f): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
emrycan23:
higgledy-piggledy

You have to give the meaning of the previous word before writing yours, that's the rule.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by BreezyRita(f): 12:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Jennydoris:

Kabaddi- is a contact sports that originated in early India.

Serendipity.

Serendipity - An unsought, unintended, and/or unexpected discovery and/or learning experience that happens by accident and sagacity.
A combination of events which are not individually beneficial, but occurring together produce a good or wonderful outcome.

MEDIASTINUM
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Serendipity: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2014
BreezyRita:

Serendipity - An unsought, unintended, and/or unexpected discovery and/or learning experience that happens by accident and sagacity.
A combination of events which are not individually beneficial, but occurring together produce a good or wonderful outcome.

MEDIASTINUM
Thats my username dear. I just saw that someone mentioned me.
How u doing.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Jennydoris(f): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2014
BreezyRita:

MEDIASTINUM

MEDIASTINUM- the space in the chest between the pleural sacs of the lungs that contains all the tissues and organs of the chest except the lungs and pleurae.

MEDICOLEGAL.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nani4all(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
savant
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by herolaw(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
odoriferous means old fashioned.
My is:
pyjamas
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
ebonyeyez:
Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!! Lol
lolz dz one is nt in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
ebonyeyez:
Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!! Lol
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Discombobulate smiley
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by AKMoney1(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Japhet04:
Discombobulate smiley

Discombobulate: to confuse

Mine: Pious
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by philtrum(m): 1:09am On Oct 13, 2014
conundrum.. #Knock-Knock
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by lilylurv(f): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
gaol
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by joshrare(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2014
lilylurv:
gaol

Goal=something that you hope to achieve with time..

Metathesiophobia
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by joshrare(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2014
philtrum:
conundrum.. #Knock-Knock

Conundrum= A confusing problem or a question that is very difficult to solve...

A question usually involving tricks without words..

Dol-drum
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Missmossy(f): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Dol-drum : The state of feeling sad or depressed.

Dia-dem
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by lilylurv(f): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2014
joshrare:

Goal=something that you hope to achieve with time..

Metathesiophobia

I said 'gaol' and not 'goal'
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by mymz(f): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
lilylurv:

I said 'gaol' and not 'goal'

Gaol = old english spelling of "jail". means to confine or imprison

that was the word i was going to type. now i have to choose another

iridescent
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by lilylurv(f): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=mymz post=27224858]

Gaol = old english spelling of "jail". means to confine or imprison

that was the word i was going to type. now i have to choose another

iridescent
adjective
showing luminous colors that seem to change when seen from different angles.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Isk(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Missmossy:
Dol-drum : The state of feeling sad or depressed.

Dia-dem
Diadem: A crown. A cloth or band adorned with jewellery.

My word: Shoal

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Optical Illusions- How Smart Are You? / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Bible Quiz Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.