Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary (25988 Views)

Drop A Seven Lettered Word And We'll Make Three New Words From It. / WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / WORD GAME: Write An English Word That Starts With 't' And Ends With 't' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by walanter(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
luxanne:

Stop breaking the rules to the game, else you'l be banned! angry

wats is this ....,and wat do u mean ..... gt head
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
walanter:
wats is this ....,and wat do u mean ..... gt head

Its written in plain english sir.

Click on page 0, read the rules to the game given by the op, then stick to it.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by walanter(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
luxanne:

Its written in plain english sir.

Click on page 0, read the rules to the game given by the op, then stick to it.
am sorry mrs ...i dnt understand wat's writing there ....elucidate
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
walanter:
am sorry mrs ...i dnt understand wat's writing there ....elucidate

Aii.

Before you drop ur word, you have to define the word on ground by the previous poster.

But its quite unfortunate, the game has been ruined already.

So here is me starting:
luxanne:
New word:
Peart

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by walanter(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=luxanne post=28397826]

Aii.

Before you drop ur word, you have to define the word on ground by the previous poster.

But its quite unfortunate, the game has been ruined already.

So here is me starting: k nw i grab.....but nex time dnt threate mi wit ban .....i dnt lik dat shit ......blah
n/quote]
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
walanter: k nw i grab.....but nex time dnt threate mi wit ban .....i dnt lik dat poo ......blab

Read the rules next time, don't just join the wagon tongue
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by walanter(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
luxanne:

Read the rules next time, don't just join the wagon tongue
i just read u signature .....hehehehe .....it inplies
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
walanter:
i just read u signature .....hehehehe .....it inplies

If you don't wanna risk a ban, quit derailing. You wanna chitchat, go over here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1193535/forum-games-chat-thread-thread/313

Now let the game continue cool
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
luxanne:
New word:
Peart
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2014
luxanne:

New word:
peart
Lively; spirited ; brisk
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Agastopia
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Lilamartedi(f): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2014
Zeemoor:
Agastopia
The admiration of a particular part of a woman's body
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Lilamartedi(f): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2014
New word
Gardeviance
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
infantrydoctor:

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

woaw! as in dis is actually a word?! chei! so glad I opened dis thread
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Lilamartedi:
New word
Gardeviance

a chest for valuables; a travelling trunk.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2014
New word:
Agoraphobia.
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by JayTeeA(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oluwafunmilayo95:
New word:
Agoraphobia.

pls define a word sister bfr posting yours..
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
JayTeeA:

pls define a word sister bfr posting yours..

Look closely...I actually defined 'gardeviance' before posting mine. Or you don't consider 'gardeviance' a word?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oluwafunmilayo95:
New word:
Agoraphobia.

A morbid fear of open spaces (as fear of being caught alone in some public place).

New Word: Bemire
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
luxanne:

New Word: Bemire

cover or stain with mud..

NEW WORD:- CONUNDRUM
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by susrite(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oluwafunmilayo95:

NEW WORD:- CONUNDRUM
a difficult problem or question
NEW WORD: DAINTY
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
susrite:

NEW WORD: DAINTY

Something considered choice to eat.

New Word: Pollyanna
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
One who is persistently cheerful and optimistic, even when given cause not to be so.
(colloquial) A secret Santa gift exchange.

New word : webinar
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by susrite(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elantracey:

New word : webinar
a seminar held over the internet
NEW WORD: GAUDILOQUENT
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
susrite:
a seminar held over the internet
NEW WORD: GAUDILOQUENT

Speaking with joy or
happiness.

New word : tousle
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elantracey:

New word : tousle

Disarrange or rumple; dishevel.

New word : Disconsolate
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
luxanne:

Disarrange or rumple; dishevel.

New word : Disconsolate

cheerless, dreary

New word : feague
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Elantracey:

New word : feague

To beat or whip; to drive.

New Word: Syllabub
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
luxanne:

New Word: Syllabub
milk or cream that is curdled with an acid beverage(as wine or cider) and often sweetened and served as a drink.

NEW WORD:- Myrmidon
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by Lilamartedi(f): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Oluwafunmilayo95:

NEW WORD:- Myrmidon

a person who executes without
question or scruple a master's commands.

New word: famigerate
Re: Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary by luxanne(f): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Lilamartedi:

New word: famigerate

Bring news from far away; talking about foreign news.

New Word: Vaunt

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Optical Illusions- How Smart Are You? / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Bible Quiz Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.