Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Purge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Purge (753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Purge by ThaRuthlxx7: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2014
The purge

The purge or revenge as many may refer to it as, it's now a U.S tradition that will be held once in a year.
Its a revenge u take on other people who u hate,dislike..etc As its held whatsoever crime u do during the duration of the purge is legal be its as it may weather stealing,killing,criminal acts,raping,u could even rob a bank. So its literally advised that whenever the purge is taking place there should be a severe lockdown at where ur location may be situated.
I watched a movie name the purge its was really captivating.. Guess u guys should try it. Back to Nigeria i think if this Purge should be put in place many of those who had a fiasco with one another will take it as an added advantage to revenge their ordeals with the friend,foe,neighbour. Left for me i think it should be legalised in Nigeria.
N.B its gonna happen in tha U:S this month August 22nd watch out... If you wish to see this in our dear country airs ur views.
Re: The Purge by adegwurulez(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2014
You dont need a psychic to notice that this has been in practice in naija from time immemorial, just that it doesn't have a specific date. In Nigeria you can kill, steal, rape and walk away. I think the lawlessness, as it stands, is already overwhelming, no need to aggravate it.
Re: The Purge by ThaRuthlxx7: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
just so u see. If ur talking politics dude ur off tha hook

Re: The Purge by adegwurulez(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7: whatsoever crime u do during the duration of the purge is legal be its as it may weather stealing,killing,criminal acts,raping,u could even rob a bank.
Doesn't sound like a 'great' idea to me.
Btw, must we copy everything the whites do? very soon you would start advocating for the practice of halloween in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Is What It Seems By Akpem Terese Shadrach.terese990@gmail.com.0806645917 / Ebiag Most Regular Story Updater Vote Ends Today: Ayoolagold Is Leading / The Night Swimmer - TNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.