Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! (3644 Views)

See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by BoombaMaster: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2014

Pls i need advice!
I've been in a relationship with this girl over a year
now, when we started i asked her if she had an ex-
boyfrnd & she sayed yes bt told me she is still a
virgin & never had sex before. I myself has promised
myself never to have sex untill marriage. I told her
this & i said i wont do it untill marriage, she also
agreed & said thats also her principle.
Now we are here, i've been wanting to kiss her bt she
always refuse & even push me away if i tried. I hardly
even hold her hands when we walk down the street. I
sometimes feel we are just classmate nt pple in love.
I'm now bothered cos my affection towards her is
gradually dying cos she dosent show me she loves
me. I promised her marriage & i dnt want to lose her.
I despirately need a kiss 4rm her bt she wont give me
that untill we get married & i dnt want to go & meet
someone else cos i've never kissed before. I need a
little affection too
Pls advice me what shld i do & if i notice she is nt a
virgin after marriage i will divorse her.
angry angry

#BOOMBA

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Coldfaya(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2014
Lol I'm really fighting d urge not to call u mumu; but its none of my bizness tho.

10 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2014
grin man shall not live by kiss alone. Bros, sit dwn & reflect, ur story is weirdly funny & surreal.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by obi4eze(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2014
Andy, foolishness is in your blood. Go and get delivered.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2014
Gff duh duh KGB KGB sh jjxdffghjjjhbgff jjxdffghjjjhbgff ad bhjj angry

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by BoombaMaster: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2014
obi4eze: Andy, foolishness is in your blood. Go and get delivered.

Who is Andy
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Andy are now boomba master or am I seeing tinz
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by marieolae(f): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Andy, andy, the famous nl liar
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by BoombaMaster: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2014
prettythicksme: Andy are now boomba master or am I seeing tinz

WHAT AN ENGLISH. Ebola virus englishangry angry

#BOOMBA
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by obi4eze(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2014
BoombaMaster:

Who is Andy
He knows himself and responded to my earlier post.

In other news,
Man United 3 - Swansea 1
Arsenal 2 - Crystal Palace 0
Burnley 0 - Chelsea 3
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by davdandam(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2014
I'm sorry but how old are you....with this ur obsession with kissing and this English self I can guess marriage is a long way off.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2014
BoombaMaster:

WHAT AN ENGLISH. Ebola virus englishangry angry

#BOOMBA
now boomba master define English for me and expantiate how it relate to Ebola virus
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by stinggy(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2014
BoombaMaster:
Who is Andy

Bobo, who u wan dey fool? maintain your Andyblaze monicker joor

obi4eze:
In other news,
Man United 3 - Swansea 1
Arsenal 2 - Crystal Palace 0
Burnley 0 - Chelsea 3

Na hin b ds shey?
If I loose na to kee u ooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by mencade5(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
BoombaMaster:
Pls i need advice!
little affection too
angry angry

#BOOMBA
andyblaze, come out from this monicker.

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by destino24(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
I remember you,you're Andy's cousin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by daryoor(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
would you do me and everyone else reading this a favour just quiety peacefully GO AND DIE cheesy

u and the stupid girl deserve eachother- in all sincereness
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Crocz(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
1AngryBird: Gff duh duh KGB KGB sh jjxdffghjjjhbgff jjxdffghjjjhbgff ad bhjj angry

Da hell?...I'm finding it difficult to make my mind up on who between you and the op, who have been bitten by an ebola infected snake undecided
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Ivanspring(f): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
I was right in my suspicions... This must be Andyblazeclone?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by ayukdaboss(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
stinggy:

Bobo, who u wan dey fool? maintain your Andyblaze monicker joor

Na hin b ds shey?
If I loose na to kee u ooo lipsrsealed

YOU DON LOOSE grin grin grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by ERCROSS(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
andyblaze...
e no go Betta for d witches wey re-design ur life like dis oo

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Homguy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
If this cock and bull story is real, then you are on a longest thing. Had a girl like thy that during my undergrad days. Later found out she was co-dating a graduate outside. I was just a bf for companionship. I had only one kiss,and that was the night I faked a tear just to get her emotional. Man u aare being played!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by boxer022(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
BoombaMaster:
Pls i need advice!
little affection too
angry angry

#BOOMBA
I want to believe that she told you the truth about her virginity and if that be the case, the two of you agreed to abstain from sex till marriage. Now you want to kiss her and she does not agree neither does she allow you touch her. She knows that from kiss, it will grow to touching and then to what the two of you agreed not to do. She is trying to keep your agreement with her and you are complaining. Saying that your love for her is reducing as a result of her not allowing you to kiss or touch her means that you don't love her but rather you lust gorgeous her. You want her to show you affection which also means having sex with you which is canceling your agreement with her.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by koligs: 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Try and use close-up toothpaste then thereafter, if she doesn't kiss u, call me a ba.strd

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Jarchi(m): 5:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Next pls
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by mizcalvina(f): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lol
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by akom0908(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Buy Jamb form and gain admission to tertiary institution first
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by deeadah: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Bro, if this story is true, I give you big ups for maintaining, and you should till you get married. But seriously! If you find out its a lie, dont get a divorce alone, expose the idiot. But the problem is that if its a lie, she wouldnt want it to end up in marriage. Qué lastima.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by tobiboss(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2014
koligs: Try and use close-up toothpaste then thereafter, if she doesn't kiss u, call me a ba.strd
ohhh myyy Goddd.... Hehehehehehehehe grin grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Andyblaze: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Who be this boombamasta sef
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Miner13: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Andyblaze: Who be this boombamasta sef

andyblaze shadow angry
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by PrincessB1(f): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Funny threadcheesy
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing To Me...you'll Be Shocked! by Rikidony(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
obi4eze:
He knows himself and responded to my earlier post.

In other news,
Man United 1 - Swansea 2
Arsenal 2 - Crystal Palace 1
Burnley - Chelsea

FIXED THANK ME LATER......grin grin HOPE SAY U NO PLAY THEM FOR BETING

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie?? / A Touching Story: Am 37 Without A Suitor / Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.