Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders (1107 Views)

INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court / Oduah To Present 20-yr-old Plane To Jonathan At National Carrier Inauguration / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by gratiaeo(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2014
BY NWABUEZE OKONKWO
Elders of Anambra North Senatorial Zone of Anambra State and Town union leaders in the zone have stated that they might consider  the immediate past Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah as the most credible person from the zone to become their next senator during the 2015 national assembly elections in the country.
The seat is presently occupied by Mrs. Margery Okadigbo, wife of late Dr. Chuba Okadigbo, a one-time Senate President. The zone is made up of seven local government areas, including Onitsha North, Onitsha South, Anambra East, Anambra West, Oyi, Ayameluma and Ogbaru.
Margery is from Oyi, while Oduah is from Ogbaru.The elders and town union leaders who gave this indication yesterday during a consultative forum in Onitsha, said since it was because of how Oduah brought an international airport to Igboland that led to her sack as a minister, they might consider paying her back for the good works she did for Ndigbo during her ministerial days.
The elders and town union leaders who spoke through Dr. Alex Obiogbolu, Elder Chris Eluemuno, Sylvester Odife Jnr., Nwachukwu Nwosu, Sylvanus Ohaemesi and Vin Obi, stated that if Oduah could perform creditable as the best Aviation Minister the country ever had in an appointed capacity, she could do better if she become an elected office holder like the senate.
They contended that somebody like Oduah could replicate her feat in the senatorial zone, like she did in the Aviation Ministry, if supported to clinch the senatorial seat in 2015.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/2015-may-push-oduah-senate-anambra-elders/
Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by danot1030: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Why telling the world, since igbo cannot recognise credible candidate to represent them like the PDP they stands for who keep featuring men of questionable characters at all level of government, is not going to take us by surprise even if they reject people like Soludo and various great igbo men and women to drum support for rogues.

7 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by Controversy: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
I'll support princess Oduah. @ least she's one of the only Igbo who still remember her background, if not for her Enugu international airport will remain a pipe dream

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by danot1030: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
I just read through the post describing Oduah as d most credible person for position, to this I feel so sorry for igbos dat d symbol of credibility is recklessness and fraud. Would dis be the kind of person d igbos will present if they are asked the present a candidate for president of this nation? This is why people have been saying igbos cannot rule the country cos they wouldn't allow the right people.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by danot1030: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Controversy: I'll support princess Oduah. @ least she's one of the only Igbo who still remember her background, if not for her Enugu international airport will remain a pipe dream
d igbos shuld be ashamed going by ur claim that she is the only person worthy in igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by Ojiofor: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
danot1030: I just read through the post describing Oduah as d most credible person for position, to this I feel so sorry for igbos dat d symbol of credibility is recklessness and fraud. Would dis be the kind of person d igbos will present if they are asked the present a candidate for president of this nation? This is why people have been saying igbos cannot rule the country cos they wouldn't allow the right people.
Taa mechie onu! Your people gave nigeria EbolaNjo the ota ape criminal. no Igbo can be worst than that old thieving and conniving criminal.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by arewarepublic: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
"Elders of Anambra North Senatorial Zone of Anambra State and Town union leaders in the zone have stated that they might consider  the immediate past Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah as the most credible person from the zone to become their next senator during the 2015 national assembly elections in the country."

Smh for anambra leaders

5 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by danot1030: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ojiofor: Taa mechie onu! Your people gave nigeria EbolaNjo the ota ape criminal. no Igbo can be worst than that old thieving and conniving criminal.
u sure don't want to start something u are not ready to finish. Ebola is d same thing with Ibola-nd get it. Talking of the person u mentioned, he was never a yoruba leader, he was majorly promoted and supported by the igbos. Igbos has d antics of promoting and celebrating criminals that yorubas will ordinarily reject, see the frantic effort they made to impose omisore a politician rejected by the yorubas on the people of Osun.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Only 'Push'? Why not drag her to the Senate?
Elders maka push

3 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by omenka(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oh Nigeria!!!!

Has it gotten to this
How can the likes of Uduah, Yerima, et al. ever make laws to benefit the generality of Nigerians??

I weep for my country.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by Ojiofor: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
danot1030: u sure don't want to start something u are not ready to finish. Ebola is d same thing with Ibola-nd get it. Talking of the person u mentioned, he was never a yoruba leader, he was majorly promoted and supported by the igbos. Igbos has d antics of promoting and celebrating criminals that yorubas will ordinarily reject, see the frantic effort they made to impose omisore a politician rejected by the yorubas on the people of Osun.
your current leader tinubu is no saint everyone knows about his cocaine stained past and yet he is your messier today.stop judging others cos no naija politician is clean.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by suwailad(f): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Its no surprise ibo elders and leaders have no shame as long as ego is involved.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by gurnam: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
If they want...let them put Osinakwaku

1 Like

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by gerald09(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
So cos some dude called 'NWABUEZE OKONKWO' said it it makes all igbos accept abi all u az*z here insulting igbos cos some dude woke up n used his own word dat makes a whole tribe a culprit. N him get em mouth oh! Our problem in d country do pass devil hand.

1 Like

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by cjrane: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
[size=14pt]Princess Odua is a great achiever and has proved that she is worth more than her weight in gold.

Anambra people will be lucky to have such a dogged fighter representing their interest in the senate.

A far cry from the current hilarious senate reps, who are either sleeping during most important bills or are completely absent because they have to entertain their girlfriends in some Abuja hotel.

Igbo people are excited about her candidature. All the crooks afraid of her candidature are the same venomous traditional enemies of Igbo people. Even here in Nairaland.That tells you she is a great asset to represent her people.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by Ferdinandu(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Y
Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by Ferdinandu(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Who gave those ass licking assholes the title of elders. I know my Anambra brothers, when the time comes, the story of annointed one will change.
Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by Descartes: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad: Its no surprise ibo elders and leaders have no shame as long as ego is involved.
You just they run your mouth abi

1 Like

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2014
I like Aunty Stella,she is strict and focused but I doubt she will get the not..There is another powerhouse in Alphonsus Igbeke of Apga and he is no easy push. Odua need to get ready for the race of her life.
Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Oduduwa-escapeee prisoner in hellfire that landed at Ile ife.

Awolowo-Ex convict.

Abiola-Ex convict

Obasanjo -Ex convict.

Bola Tinubu-Drug dealer.

Buruji Kasamu-Wanted in US

Awo Fayose - murderer.

Gbenga Daniel -Murderer

Iyiora Omisore- Murderer.

Patricia Etteh - Criminal.

Tafa Balagun-Ex convict.

Bode George-Ex Convict.

.....Yoruba people rewarding criminals and thugs since 22BC

4 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by suwailad(f): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2014
BuddahMonk:

.....Ebo (la) people rewarding criminals and thugs since 22BC

you want to start? Let me begin with Theodore orji the juju man, remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA

idiota!

1 Like

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by cjrane: 2:11am On Aug 18, 2014
BuddahMonk: Oduduwa-escapeee prisoner in hellfire that landed at Ile ife.

Awolowo-Ex convict.

Abiola-Ex convict

Obasanjo -Ex convict.

Bola Tinubu-Drug dealer.

Awo Fayose - murderer.

Gbenga Daniel -Murderer

Tafa Balagun-Ex convict.

Bode George-Ex Convict.

Don't mind the sophisticated hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by amakufrancis(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2014
BuddahMonk: Oduduwa-escapeee prisoner in hellfire that landed at Ile ife.

Awolowo-Ex convict.

Abiola-Ex convict

Obasanjo -Ex convict.

Bola Tinubu-Drug dealer.

u open der yash sha
true talk brother cheesy

choi bro u open thr yash well..
true talk bro

Awo Fayose - murderer.

Gbenga Daniel -Murderer

Tafa Balagun-Ex convict.

Bode George-Ex Convict.

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:45am On Aug 18, 2014
omenka: Oh Nigeria!!!!

Has it gotten to this
How can the likes of Uduah, Yerima, et al. ever make laws to benefit the generality of Nigerians??

I weep for my country.

Stop skipping your medicine!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: We May Push Oduah To Senate – Anambra Elders by biafranqueen: 4:07am On Aug 18, 2014
They will never admit that that the aviation sector changed for the better. Too bad my pictures of her achievements and Peter Obi's was lost in the data sweep. So many threads showing the East achievements disappeared.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan / CARTOON: Obasanjo Goes Back To School At Age 77... / One Thing You Didn't Know About Gen Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.