Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife (11871 Views)

Poll: Do you like the Good Wife Guide?

Yes: 41% (12 votes)
No: 58% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands / The Wonderful Achievements Of A 6 Months Old Nairalander (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2008
Modified - I am changing the title of the thread to the THE LIFE OF A GOOD NAIJA WIFE because I want to share my experiences with other good Naija wives and hopefully this will be an evenue for us to support one another.

You can also visit my blog - http://theperfectnaijawife dot dot com

Thank You

Hi My fellow Naija sisters in marriage,
I have been coming to Nairaland for almost 6 months now and I can't tell you how wonderful my husband has been about it. Honestly, words can't express how much I love him.

Last night, he gave me 30 mins out of his one hour feet rubbing routine to spend on the internet. He is so impressed by what I am doing here, trying to spread the word, he has even started helping me out a bit. He finds news articles and such for me to post, which makes things easier and faster for me since he normally approves everything I write before I publish them.

Please don't think I am bragging, I am not I just want you to understand that being the perfect Naija wife has its rewards on earth too.

The article I want to post today, given to me by husband, speaks to me in so many ways and I hope it does the same to you also. I'll even recommend you print it out and post somewhere you spend most of your time. . . The kitchen (on the refrigerator)

It's call The Good Wife Guide.

Be Blessed with love and adoration for your husband as you read it

PS
Please pay close attention to the last sentence.

[img]http://www.wazny.com/images2/The%20good%20wife's%20guide.jpg[/img]
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by KarmaMod(f): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
sisi, when you catch you eh
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
Perfection is what they will be catching!! grin
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by tangent(f): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Perfection is what they will be catching!! grin

this is so so funny. baby jinx, what planet are you from?
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

this is so so funny. baby jinx, what planet are you from?

I am from earth oh my sister. It's hard for people to believe because everyone is so westernized these days. Women today are so into women liberation or what I like to call the devil's tool because of this, families are falling apart, women are talking back to their husbands!! Seriously, When is this Satan-inspired evil going to end? Never. . . if somebody does not take up the cause and that's what I am doing, teaching Naija women about PET

P- Perseverance
E- Endurance
T- Tolerance

I'll advice all good Naija women to join me, let stand our grounds by submitting ourselves.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by tangent(f): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ baby jinx,

this cause is dangerous. i have read many feminist topics on nairaland so be prepared to have your head bashed. submission of women is very necessary but there is a fine line between submission and stupidity. i will be submissive but with self dignity.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by DavidDylan(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2008
where can i find such a wife? grin
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2008
The can bash me all they want, I don't care and I don't need them to support me because I will have the support of the people who are more important. . . the MEN.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

where can i find such a wife? grin

My dear sir, there women like this everywhere, they are just afraid to show themselves because of the Attilas called women libbers. Slowly, they are gaining the confidence to come out.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by JJYOU: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2008
your happiness should be more important to  you than what the mis-guided femi-nazis think. keep a great home front nothing is able to defeat you if the home team is one.  

@david. just pray God will give you one of His wonderful daughters but bro make yourself a good son that is worth His daughter. God is fair. He wont give any of His gem to a man that is not worth it. our clever brothers know that and they are living to tell the nightmares.
Baby Jinx:

My dear sir, there women like this everywhere, they are just afraid to show themselves because of the Attilas called women libbers. Slowly, they are gaining the confidence to come out.

absolutely true. God will always have remnant that will not bow and buy into the folly of this world.

1 Like

Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by DavidDylan(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2008
JJYOU:

your happiness should be more important to you than what the mis-guided femi-nazis think. keep a great home front nothing is able to defeat you if the home team is one.

@david. just pray God will give you one of His wonderful daughters but bro make yourself a good son that is worth His daughter. God is fair. He wont give any of His gem to a man that is not worth it. our clever brothers know that and they are living to tell the nightmares.

True words bro. It took me a few yrs to come to this realisation myself. Sure i know the Lord is preparing a woman for me, i can bet she wont be a femi-nazi. grin
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by tangent(f): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2008
Baby Jinx:

The can bash me all they want, I don't care and I don't need them to support me because I will have the support of the people who are more important. . . the MEN.

count me in. i want to be a part of this.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by DavidDylan(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2008
Baby Jinx:

We love and appreciate them . . . they are our helpers, friends and confidantes not slaves.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Gamine(f): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2008
Where is the "Naija" aspect here??

all that na oyinbo na undecided undecided
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by JJYOU: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

True words bro. It took me a few years to come to this realisation myself. Sure i know the Lord is preparing a woman for me, i can bet she wont be a femi-nazi.  grin
Amen. jazebel and her cousins is not your portion in Jesus name.  check out derek prince "God is a match maker". i think every young person should read that book.  the enemy is ready to push people into wrong relationships because he knows if he succeeds there he has literally destroyed a destiny.

you must go for a marraige God can bless. God finds it joyfull blesing a home that is united
DavidDylan:

We love and appreciate them . . . they are our helpers, friends and confidantes not slaves.
team work dear brother. team work.  by His grace i am building my team Joshua. never slavery. woe to the man that treats Gods child lesser than God wants for her. it is a priviledge for God and a parents to entrust you with their own daughter.  we will all become parents one day. we must treat the mothers the way we want them to be treated. that is not beyond human ability
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by JJYOU: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
Gamine:

where the oyinbo? love and respect is of God not white or black.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
tangent:

count me in. i want to be a part of this.

Thank you jare my sister. Please Visit my blog, it's also one of the avenues my husband has given me permission to use for spreading the word.

Gamine:

What is Oyinbo about the bible or don't you know It's all there? The God created MAN in HIS image, demonstrating the high regard He held for the MALE. Eve, on the other hand, was created as an after-thought, a mere plaything for Adam. It was Eve's inherent weakness that allowed her to be tempted by Satan and led to Adam being expelled from the Garden of Eden. Not content with that she was also responsible for the Fall of Man and condemning every man and woman to be born with sin. How these 'feminists' have the nerve to defend their actions and demand equal rights beggers the imagination.

Showing His merciful nature, God merely gave her a mild punishment and we should forever be thankful for that.

Abeg Oyinbo has nothing to do with this ooh!
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by KarmaMod(f): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
This post is dripping with sarcasm yet it continues to swoosh over some heads.

Sisi, no make I wring your neck o.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by DavidDylan(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
Baby Jinx:

The God created MAN in HIS image, demonstrating the high regard He held for the MALE. Eve, on the other hand, was created as an after-thought, a mere plaything for Adam. It was Eve's inherent weakness that allowed her to be tempted by Satan and led to Adam being expelled from the Garden of Eden. Not content with that she was also responsible for the Fall of Man and condemning every man and woman to be born with sin. How these 'feminists' have the nerve to defend their actions and demand equal rights beggers the imagination.

Showing His merciful nature, God merely gave her a mild punishment and we should forever be thankful for that.

This had better be sarcasm, its the most foolish misrepresentation of the bible i've seen this week.

urgh! and i'm going to throw up the next minute someone comes here whinning about "demanding equal rights".
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
Why won't you join me? Help me destroy these ridiculous laws, inspired by Satan and designed to destroy family harmony, make it illegal for men to carry out their God given right to rule over their wives?

It's not right now, it's not! angry angry
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Gamine(f): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2008
@Josh,

omo na so i see am ooo!

i see naija for post-topic. . . . . . undecided

@Baby Jinx,

No be from Oyinbo u see bible

abeg make we hear word!
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by DavidDylan(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
Some people need to learn the art of sarcasm. grin
this is so poor its no surprise no one is laughing.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

This had better be sarcasm, its the most foolish misrepresentation of the bible i've seen this week.

urgh! and i'm going to throw up the next minute someone comes here whinning about "demanding equal rights".

Mr. David, how can you with your bible name, be opposed to what is written in the bible? It is men like you who give these attila women libbers mouth to talk and then you turn around and request good wives.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by DavidDylan(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Mr. David, how can you with your bible name, be opposed to what is written in the bible? It is men like you who give these attila women libbers mouth to talk and then you turn around and request good wives.

Mr. Dauda pls grin
I'm not sure you've read the bible at all. It calls Eve a "helpmeet" not a mere afterthought. Perhaps you may want to brush up on your sunday school lessons again.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2008
Oh give me a break! You were all over it until you read Karma's post. I thought I was doing such a shitty job of it, no one would take it seriously but to my surprise, they did. So I had to make it even shittier. . . something YOU still fell for.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by JJYOU: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
Gamine:

@Josh,

omo na so i see am ooo!

i see naija for post-topic. . . . . . undecided

you are an iwions as my sister would say
DavidDylan:

Mr. Dauda please grin
I'm not sure you've read the bible at all. It calls Eve a "helpmeet" not a mere afterthought. Perhaps you may want to brush up on your sunday school lessons again.
say it again loud and clear.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
JJYOU:

you are an iwions as my sister would say say it again loud and clear.

Mr. Sir, I am confused by your posting. Are you for or against Good Naija Wives?
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by Gamine(f): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2008
Well Mr Josh, i no know wetin that one be.

But you no seems to understand wetin pesi dey talk

These requirements are too mild for "Naija"
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by DavidDylan(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Oh give me a break! You were all over it until you read Karma's post. I thought I was doing such a shitty job of it, no one would take it seriously but to my surprise, they did. So I had to make it even shittier. . . something YOU still fell for.

I wasnt all over it sis, get your facts right. The only thing that sounded relatively funny was the poster itself which was what i made reference to. You pretty much ruined whatever effects you intended when you started dragging the bible irreverently into it.

Even sarcasm has a limit. Telling blatant lies about the bible is a limit even i wont cross.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by bridget007(f): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2008
What utter twaddle, How about he does the
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by BabyJinx: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

I wasnt all over it sis, get your facts right. The only thing that sounded relatively funny was the poster itself which was what i made reference to. You pretty much ruined whatever effects you intended when you started dragging the bible irreverently into it.

Even sarcasm has a limit. Telling blatant lies about the bible is a limit even i wont cross.

Yes sir, whatever you say sir. You are right of course. Thank you for correcting me, please feel free to do so as often as possible. After all you are a man. . . A Bible studying man, that's as close to God as you can get.

Gamine:

Well Mr Josh, i no know wetin that one be.

But you no seems to understand wetin pesi dey talk

These requirements are too mild for "Naija"

Gamine oh Jare, what do you mean mild? Tell me what we can do to make it less mild.
Re: Perfection - The Wonderful Life of A Good (naija) Wife by DavidDylan(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Yes sir, whatever you say sir. You are right of course. Thank you for correcting me, please feel free to do so as often as possible. After all you are a man. . . A Bible studying man, that's as close to God as you can get.

are you only good for lame attempts at come backs? shocked

bridget007:

What utter twaddle, How about he does the dishes, cooks my meal, hoovers the house, collects the children from the childminder and has a kiss ready for me when I arrive home after a hard day at work. I am the breadwinner, I gave birth to 5 children and am pregnant with my 6th and work FT and study, I have a BSc degree, masters and PhD and work FT, what about equality, If a woman can do as a man does, then he can help out around the house and care for the kids too, otherwise he can pay for help!!
Women are much more than a man's servant.
If a husband and wife BOTH work Fulltime then all housework and childcare should be 50/50.

Ask your husband, not us. We didnt marry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? / My Wife Has No Respect Please Advice / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.