Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Manchester United Vs Swansea City By 12.45pm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Vs Swansea City By 12.45pm (687 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool(oct 31st)- 12:45pm Or 1:45pm?? / Chelsea Vs Arsenal 19th Sept 12:45pm / Newcastle United ? - ? Manchester City by 4.00pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Vs Swansea City By 12.45pm by Barselonia(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Let's put our predictions and contributions here...
EPL start today
Re: Manchester United Vs Swansea City By 12.45pm by Neldrizzy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dawn of a new era for united....
Re: Manchester United Vs Swansea City By 12.45pm by JEITO: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Omo! Man u sey see dia period for swansea hand o grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Swansea City By 12.45pm by joshbladde(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
what do u tink will apun?
Re: Manchester United Vs Swansea City By 12.45pm by joshbladde(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
INFORMATION IS WEALTH
Boss.... I know you may be asking yourself this question..AM I THE ONE HE IS CALLING "BOSS"? Yes YOU ARE THE ONE. I called you boss cos i know that few moments from now, you would become a BIGGER BOSS THAN I AM (THATS ONLY IF YOU TAKE ACTION) I WILL HIT THE NAIL AT THE HEAD . I don't want to start telling you the story of my life as that will consume alot of your time. I will go straight to the point. FIRST LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. WHY ARE YOU HERE? LET ME GUESS...
You want to start making daily income.
You want to increase you financial status.
You are tired of being broke.
You want to be sure that one can actually make money online.
You are seeking for the right information on how to really make money online.
You are looking for the easiest way to make money online.
If my guess were right, then I WELCOME YOU TO THIS NOTE. Believe me that by the time you get this system, you will see that making money especially from the internet is so easy just that you need THE RIGHT INFORMATION AND ONCE YOU GRAB IT, YOU CAN EXCEL AS HIGH AS YOU LEAST EXPECTED. Have you ever wondered why most newbies find it too difficult to make money online? The reason could be, they either lack THE RIGHT INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT TO DO ONLINE OR THEY REFUSED TO TAKE ACTION ON THE RIGHT INFORMATION THEY GOT( ARE YOU GOING TO BE ONE OF THEM ). If NO, then you have to take action so that you won't say "had i known".
Once more, I welcome you to this note. I want to help you achieve your aim of being here but that's only if you allow me to do that(by getting access to this system).
WHAT IS SYSTEM ALL ABOUT?
"IT'S TIME TO MAKE CASH WITH FOOTBALL TRADING"
Its a system that allows you to make money EVERYDAY even within 2hrs of setting it up.
Its a system that you can comfortably sit in your living room and make alot of cash(no jokes).
Okay enough of it, lets keep moving. Have you ever heard of FOOTBALL TRADING?....Football trading is a business with little start up capital(#1000 is okey for it),stressfree and very lucrative but that is only when you have the winning skills(its all contained in this system). Are you a sports lover, Are you a chelsea, arsenal, man u or even ENYIMBA FAN? (lols). Do you enjoy watching them play, have you ever thought of making money for just supporting them to win? Did you know that you can make a huge amount of money for just supporting them to win.
Okey..imagine if you are a chelsea fan,sitting comfortably in your living room, watching a match where chelsea is playing against newcastle and after the match you recieved an email telling you that "you just won #5500 and the amount has been topped up to your betting account" Isn't that amazing, #5500 within 2hrs. Let's say you bet for 5matches.......do the calculation yourself. You can agree with me that with the result of that calculation, you can sustain yourself for a week. Do yourself a lot of good not to miss this system.
ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS
Your bank account
Your betting account
Your mobile phone or pc with internet connection and
THE SYSTEM YOU ARE ABOUT GETTING.
WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS SYSTEM
Introducing THE SECRET OF FOOTBALL BETTING( the system that am using to win almost all my bets) i said almost because there no way you can win all your bets year in year out without losing atleast one. But i assure you that with this system, you are sure of 98% of your bets.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER IN THIS SYSTEM
You will discover the best betting sites.
You discover where, how and when to place a bet.
You will also discover the necessary things you must do and the ones you must avoid in order to make good profit.
You discover how to make a daily,weekly or monthly income.
You will discover the certain rules you must follow in order to consistently smile to the bank.
Moreover you will discover how to win and be happy and a lot more.
If you really want to start making money online, then this system is the best for you as it contains the right information. I urge you to get it and start with it( DON'T MISS IT).
SO HOW MUCH IS THIS AMAZING SYSTEM?
This system worth more than #7000 but I am giving out in a peanut price.( yes you read it right ) I am giving it out for just #2000 only to the first-ten persons to order, after which the price goes up to #5000. So the choice is all yours.
HOW TO ORDER FOR THE SECRET OF FOOTBALL BETTING.
Make a deposit of #2000 to
UNION BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: MBAFU JOSEPH JIDEOFOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0040634431
OR
GUARANTY TRUST BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: MBAFU JOSEPH JIDEOFOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0150798250.
After your payment, just text THE BANK YOU PAID TO, YOUR DEPOSITORS NAME, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR TELLER NUMBER TO 07033846087.(SMS ONLY).
Your SECRET OF FOOTBALL BETTING WILL BE SEND TO YOUR EMAIL IMMIDIATELY YOUR PAYMENT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED. THE BEST THING IS THAT YOU CAN ALSO RESELL THIS SECRET AT ANY AMONUT YOU WANT AND KEEP THE PROFIT TO YOURSELF.( I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO THAT IF YOU DONT KNOW IT)
QUICK TIME BONUS
2GO CASH SECRET( how to make atleast #3000-#6000 daily on 2go)
THE QUICK CASH SYSTEM( how to bank atleast 12k weekly)
MTN FREE BROWSING SYSTEM.
Fiverr free guide
Mini importation guide
NOTE :This system will reveal to you the best betting websites in nigeria that pays you directly to your bank account. YOUR SUCCESS IS MY MAJOR CONCERN.
You can send your emails to [jidex.m@gmail.com] .
07033846087..HAVE A NICE DAY.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Speaks On The Olympic TREBLE & On Reviving Nigerian Athletics! / Super Eagles Stars Reunite In Rome / Famous EPL Soccer Players Who Are Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.