Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? (843 Views)

Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall / Check Out The Longest Equation Known To Man / ICPC Rescued Female Student Who Had Spent 12 Years On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hey people, i know majority of the members here on Nairaland are students. So whats the longest time you've spent studying?
Mine is straight 6hours back in sss2.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
3 days flat. 72 hrs.
no bath, just water, no food. when i wanted to write my PHD's exam.,my brother it' not easy.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by jabanz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
10hrs 35mins 50 second ... I guess
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Lorlaahlozz: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
10hrs
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Miscellaneous(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
smh.... longer time doesnt mean how intelligent u are. . instead, shows how u are slow in understanding ....

mine is four hours.... everyday >>> yesterday, today, tomorrow & forever
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by ignis: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
3 hours, yet i graduated with a very good grade.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
WIZGUY69: 3 days flat. 72 hrs.
no bath, just water, no food. when i wanted to write my PHD's exam.,my brother it' not easy.

wow, that's awesome! Hope nor be lie o!
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Miscellaneous: smh.... longer time doesnt mean how intelligent u are. . instead, shows how u are slow in understanding ....

mine is four hours.... everyday >>> yesterday, today, tomorrow & forever

four hours each day, so what do you do with the remaining 20hrs?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
is it really possible to read for 10 straight hours? Hope you guys aint famzing oo
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by MoAfrica: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
PHD exam?
PHD should be a thesis bra...

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by sopoundz(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
30Mins
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
sopoundz: 30Mins
and what class are you? Primary 2?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Miscellaneous(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
sosalekins: four hours each day, so what do you do with the remaining 20hrs?

other things.... I'm a student, I go to class.... I eat, chat, blog, learn programming..... so many but I don't play with that four hours
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Miscellaneous:

other things.... I'm a student, I go to class.... I eat, chat, blog, learn programming..... so many but I don't play with that four hours
real cool.. What you studying?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by sopoundz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
sosalekins: and what class are you? Primary 2?
my body n yurs aint d same. Wah takes u 3hrs to understand, I'll do it in prolly an hr
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by agafiya: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
No sleep?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
sopoundz: my body n yurs aint d same. Wah takes u 3hrs to understand, I'll do it in prolly an hr
i guess you're right there. But still, reading for 30mins ain't studying.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
agafiya:
No sleep?
help me ask the guy.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Leitner: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
On cyberspace,everybody is an Einstein. I rest my case cool
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Leitner: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
72 hours straight?!! Bros small small na. With this your kain lie,even Lucifer self go gree say him be amateur.
Miscellaneous: smh.... longer time doesnt mean how intelligent u are. . instead, shows how u are slow in understanding ....

grin grin grin.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Miscellaneous(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
sosalekins: real cool.. What you studying?

civil engineering bro...

(1) (Reply)

OOU Closed Down Temporarily / Ebola: Schools to resume October 13 / The Process Of Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.