Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! (2509 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Ksslib(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
1. You are doing something, maybe like watching a movie in your guy's arms and your bowel becomes filled up all of a sudden. When you make a move to excuse yourself and he asks where're you are to, pls and pls do not say something like "I wan go sh*t" or "i want to poo" . Its makes you man-like and in some cases, un-attractive, no matter how good you look.

Bottom-line; A simple "I want to visit the rest room" will do. Its his job to wonder and figure out why you spent much time there. She's either easing herself or using the toilet, no biggie.

2. Just like how its so ewwww to see a guy scratching an itchy scrotum say in a B.R.T bus or any public place, its also un-acceptable to see a fine girl picking her nose. Oh wait, you seriously think only guys pick they nose? then you're seriously on a long thing. Babes, if you want to pick ur nose, abeg do am codedly. And if you wowor , see no just try am else you go look for husband tire.

Bottom line: Babes, do not try this in public but you are free to do that at home.

3.. I know girls love indomie. There are some who can eat indomie,bread,beans and akara at a go. And still step it down with one bowl of akamu or 2 bottles of lacasera. Ok fine, what you eat is none of my business but my problem is when you open your mouth and Belch out loud like a knocked tired engine.

Pls and pls you can do that in private and get away with only your conscience pricking you BUT dont try it in your guys presence, else the relationship is over.

Bottom line: Mute that loud belch,will ya?

4. Eating while walking on a busy road. Even we guys sometimes find it somehow to eat while walking on a busy road save for when the hunger is threatening to send us into ghostmode, still at that there's this swagga we associate it with tongue.

But girls, pls and pls, even if the hunger wan kill you,drink pure water . Ok just picture a babe seriously eating doughnut or egg roll while cat walking on a busy road. Epic faaaail.
But the good news is, if you worwor, feel free, you have nothing to loose. Keep adding to your problems.

Bottom line: There are few sustaining liquids/snacks you can grab when the hunger strikes impromptu. But boiled corn,akara,sugar cane,mango e..t..c is a No no!!

5. Guys can on some few occasions fart out loud within themselves to revenge another fart. Its a guy guy thing and there's no shame in it. I dont know if girls in group also do same just like guys. If they do, then fine.

But pls pls, do not ever, i repeat, do not ever release a fart in public that can be traced back to you. And again, just know this, it will be better to walk the streets naked than release a loud fart in lets say a B.R.T bus or ATM queue.

Bottom line: Even an indian goddess cannot get away with one careless fart. If you cant hold it anymore, free the trapped gas and loudly accuse the person sitting beside you.. Shikena..

5 Likes

Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Ksslib(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
If you are the type that wants to get married but does any of the above, now you know why men are refusing to knock on your father's door.
Now you also know why Joseph who has been with you for 7years has refused putting a ring on that finger..

You are welcome.
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by jabanz(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Following
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
lmaoooooo grin grin grin
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Lorlaahlozz: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ok
We'll keep dah in mind
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Ksslib(m): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bootybuttchic: lmaoooooo grin grin grin
grin . Are you guilty of any?
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Ksslib(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
jabanz: Following
smiley . Hope your girl doesnt do any ?
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nice onecheesy
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Miscellaneous(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
No 5. dey make me laff...so make dem blame pipo after dem release earthquake ?
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lol , the only one am quilty of is that nose picking I've stopped tho but sometimes I do it unconsciously , I can't imagine myself telling a guy I want to poo lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by purplesummer(f): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
I think it's ok to fart while with a boyfriend alone, if he likes let him respond with a higher sounding fart.
It's ok to be yourself. tongue

Warning: Make sure your fart doesn't smell like rotten fish. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
And I quote:

‘Don't open your mouth and Belch out loud like a knocked tired engine.’

HeHeHe, don't you just love the descriptive prowess of English. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ksslib:
grin . Are you guilty of any?
no never... i can never tell someone about goin to shitt gan,i dont knw why...its always to urinate.... grin grin ...and the rest,eat mango on d road never,belch never..fart embarrasing.....so i pass cheesy
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guy u r not crious @ all. Eating nd farting in public dats bad but nofin wrong in me telling my bf dat I want to sh it o. Haba he can even be sucking bobby while am @ it. Hehehehehehe
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
rozzay: Guy u r not crious @ all. Eating nd farting in public dats bad but nofin wrong in me telling my bf dat I want to sh it o. Haba he can even be sucking bobby while am @ it. Hehehehehehe
Lolgrin
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Ok
We'll keep dah in mind
smiley

please do. grin
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by flolancracker: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
All these don't matter if the love is genuine.
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
purplesummer: I think it's ok to fart while with a boyfriend alone, if he likes let him respond with a higher sounding fart.

damn! grin
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by rawpadgin(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
purplesummer: I think it's ok to fart while with a boyfriend alone, if he likes let him respond with a higher sounding fart.

grin

Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by rawpadgin(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2014

Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Ansasan(f): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by marieolae(f): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
All dis tin na forming. I can do all these things in front of my boyfriend. Abeg. Its not only a relationship its also a friendship
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Ksslib(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bootybuttchic: no never... i can never tell someone about goin to shitt gan,i dont knw why...its always to urinate.... grin grin ...and the rest,eat mango on d road never,belch never..fart embarrasing.....so i pass cheesy
Good! Then your love life is safe. grin
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Ksslib(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
rozzay: Guy u r not crious @ all. Eating nd farting in public dats bad but nofin wrong in me telling my bf dat I want to sh it o. Haba he can even be sucking bobby while am @ it. Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: All dis tin na forming. I can do all these things in front of my boyfriend. Abeg. Its not only a relationship its also a friendship
hi there young lady,how do you feel being the cutest to have commented on this thread
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by marieolae(f): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
aaronson: hi there young lady,how do you feel being the cutest to have commented on this thread
I feel normal
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: I feel normal
ofcourse darego also was feelinq normal like you before she ever contested for the beauty peagant,when are we expecting you to get your beauty out there for next miss Nigeria?
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by ERCROSS(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
hmmm...
o.p ur head dey dia
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by marieolae(f): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
aaronson: ofcourse darego also was feelinq normal like you before she ever contested for the beauty peagant,when are we expecting you to get your beauty out there for next miss Nigeria?
lolz
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
marieolae: lolz
Real talk ma'am,might sound funny but that's the gospel truth,remember the parable of that dude with 1 talent whom later disappointed to putting it to good use #dudefallbros_J_hand&itwastrendingontwitter
Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Agybabe(f): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Me: Sweet pie...

Him: Yes hun

Me: My belle dey dance Awilo locomba...Abeg make I go sh1tt! grin tongue

Him: Okay...make ah join you na.

Me: hehehe...nawti boi cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! by Crocz(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014

Lemme guess...you must be from Ijebu...cos 'em girls like farting, no offence but it's true...I as a person detest it
It's just un-lady-like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Class Matters When Searching For A Life Partner? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls A Guy "Omo Mummy"? / 10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.