Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old (863 Views)

REVEALED!!!: Here’s What Kylie Jenner Would Look Like At 30years / OAP Gbemi Olateru Holds Dinner To Celebrate 30years Birthday(photos) / Read Story Of A Son Who Finally Returned To Mother After 30years (2) (3) (4)

To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
I have come to realize that anybody that becomes Nairalander wants to make front page with anything he posts not knowing that you have to be part and parcel of the site and understand that you must reason well and post useful things because we here to Inform, Educate and to have fun so, however, you must be matured to use your word and for that 30years is OK
thank you
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
if u think i left anything u are free.to add ur own thought
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by Dymondgurl(f): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
newslife: if u think i left anything u are free.to add ur own thought
30 years? And wat is the basis of ur finding?
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by icebebe(f): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Na im b say b 30yrs old spiritually,cuz I dnt enter front page taya even wen I neva clock 20 grin grin grin am jus 16yrs
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
icebebe: Na im b say b 30yrs old spiritually,cuz I dnt enter front page taya even wen I neva clock 20 grin grin grin am jus 16yrs
c ur mouth u a just forming
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by Rikidony(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
newslife: I have come to realize that anybody that becomes Nairalander wants to make front page with anything he posts not knowing that you have to be part and parcel of the site and understand that you must reason well and post useful things because we here to Inform, Educate and to have fun so, however, you must be matured to use your word and for that 30years is OK
thank you

Guy hav got 5 topic that made front page and have been on front page many times... i never clock 30 grin grin
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by splash23: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
newslife: if u think i left anything u are free.to add ur own thought
abi.it a Free world ma dear.
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
undecided undecided

Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
newslife: I have come to realize that anybody that becomes Nairalander wants to make front page with anything he posts not knowing that you have to be part and parcel of the site and understand that you must reason well and post useful things because we here to Inform, Educate and to have fun so, however, you must be matured to use your word and for that 30years is OK
thank you
I DISAGREE.I MADE FRONTPAGE IN THE ENDING OF JULY AN I AIN'T EVEN 18YET tonguewinkcheesy
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
thank you
AND AGE DOES NOT DETERMINE MATURITY.THERE ARE SEVERAL ADULT BABIES(THOSE IN THEIR 20's,30's and even 40'slipsrsealed ) ON NLembarassed
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
splash23: abi.it a Free world ma dear.
I tell u
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
dhammyg:
AND AGE DOES NOT DETERMINE MATURITY.THERE ARE SEVERAL ADULT BABIES(THOSE IN THEIR 20's,30's and even 40'slipsrsealed ) ON NLembarassed
dats abnormal
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by hatux: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
icebebe: Na im b say b 30yrs old spiritually,cuz I dnt enter front page taya even wen I neva clock 20 grin grin grin am jus 16yrs
Liar..*yimu
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
newslife: dats abnormal
YEAH.BUT IT'S TRUEwink
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
dhammyg:
YEAH.BUT IT'S TRUEwink
u too follow
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by chimerase2: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
choi see LIeON oh grin grin *faints*
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by chimerase2: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
But mind u op I don't hv interest in frontpage of a tin
Since I hv been a nairaland I dnt fink I hv made frontpage twice
Amu too busy to hussle for frontpage tongue
Btw amu still far away frm 30 grin
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by Tval(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
This is just funny, I swear to Jah. Is it mandated that pple should add their dat of births before they are registered? If it isn't, does Seun have a way of knowing people's ages?
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Tval: This is just funny, I swear to Jah. Is it mandated that pple should add their dat of births before they are registered? If it isn't, does Seun have a way of knowing people's ages?
don't swear.guy just say wot u gat 2 say
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2014
chimerase2: But mind u op I don't hv interest in frontpage of a tin
Since I hv been a nairaland I dnt fink I hv made frontpage twice
Amu too busy to hussle for frontpage tongue
Btw amu still far away frm 30 grin
u can lie o
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by chimerase2: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2014
newslife: u can lie o
truth amu young btw if all dis gals claim dat the re 16 yrs ma dear am afraid me too amu 8 yrs old grin
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by Tval(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2014
newslife: don't swear.guy just say wot u gat 2 say

tongue
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
chimerase2: truth amu young btw if all dis gals claim dat the re 16 yrs ma dear am afraid me too amu 8 yrs old grin
c ur teeth
Re: To Make Front Page You Have To Be 30years Old by newslife: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tval:

tongue
what's ur own

Miley Cyrus Strips Unclad For V Magazine [PHOTOS] / Beyonce Shows Off Her Flexibility With Mind-blowing Pose / Peter Of P Square Calls Paul Lazy | Full Gist