Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun (6041 Views)

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by Macelliot(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

ummm in case you have any common sense, Ogun is not a person. so you cannot say Iron existed before Ogun or Ogun before iron. it doesnt make any sense.
Ogun is a human being like you with some extra-ordinary powers. According to legend, he disappeared into the ground in Ire Ekiti...
Dude, you can't decieve me, I was born and breeded in Ekiti state. We celebrates ogun festival every August. Me and my peeps use to wears jeans inorder to make the strokes of cane we recieves from the masqurades in-effective...
Even one of my peeps named "kole" use to wear the masqurades dresses...
Any other yoruba in this thread may prove me wrong if I am lying...
Lists of some of the masquarades names....
We called the fastest masqurades....(aladè atété). Others are Agbe, Owí, Ole(thief), wowajù-weyín, e.t.c forgotten most of the names....
Guy, I know yoruba history more than you....
I was born there, breeded there, spent my first 18yrs there, before I came up to the East last year....
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Macelliot:
Ogun is a human being like you with some extra-ordinary powers. According to legend, he disappeared into the ground in Ire Ekiti...
Dude, you can't decieve me, I was born and breeded in Ekiti state. We celebrates ogun festival every August. Me and my peeps use to wears jeans inorder to make the strokes of cane we recieves from the masqurades in-effective...
We called the fastest masqurades....(aladè atété). Others are Agbe, Owí, Ole(thief), wowajù-weyín, e.t.c forgotten most of the names....
I was born there, breeded there, spent my first 18yrs there, before I came up to the East last year....

You are going into mythology and folktales. We are talking about the God Ogun. THe Spiritual Force/Spiritual Embodiment of Ogun. When we worship Ogun, we are directing our prayers to the very force that is represented. Ogun is just a Yoruba name of representing or relating to this Universal Force.

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by Macelliot(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
macof:

grin grin

Ogun granted Iron and all metallic elements to the universe. These are manifestations of,Ogun
Ogun here isn't a man

Get that into ur Numb Brain
so ogun created iron, sodium, zinc, aluminium, lead, silver, lithium, berylium, magnessium e.t.c(all metallic elements) hahaha.
Guy wake up, stop dreaming!!!
Ogun created all these and you guys are still using the white man's tech?
Your ogun is known only to the yorubas... And yorubas makes up only about 0.05% of the world population... Your proves failed scientifically, physically, spiritually, chemically, boilogically, naturally and artificially....
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by Macelliot(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
macof:

Such gross display of utter ignorance
Pls move along let those who know what Ogun is post
I know Ogun.
I was born and breeded in Ekiti state...
I celebrates Ogun festivals with my peeps... (long story bro)
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by malvisguy212: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
truthman2012:

God bless you bro. Good to read from you.

Satan seriously desires being worshiped and so he established so many religions to actualize his desire.

Thank God you and I know the truth - Jesus.

When last did they hear from their gods? I have heard of people who stole the image of idols and nothing happened. They have eyes but cannot see, they have ears but cannot hear.
God bless you.islam is another way satan want to you to mislead mankind in to enternal demnation,satan sink our solid foundation through adam, glory be to God, he send his only son in other for man to start his new foundation, satan try again to dececive jesus when he tempt him, glory be to God he fail, but when he come to muhammad, because muhammad was a sinner, satan succeded in deceiving him, but thank God jesus has all ready conquer satan, our foundation is in christ jesus, the sinless one.

Good to here from you, stay blessed.
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
truthman2012:

Yes, anything that is not the truth is a lie. I have answered your questions but you refused to accept.

You said I should tell you the battle Yahweh won on the plain. My answer is: He wins every battle. I explained to you Judah's thought that they could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain because they had chariots of iron was not the case. It was a mistaken opinion. God had earlier said He would not overthrow the people at a time but gradually. Now tell me if they were not eventually driven out. Again tell me, which other battle they lost on the plain.

I tell you, the only people left were those who they (Israelites) intentionally spared for which Yahweh was displeased.

Yahweh is capable of doing anything He wants done. He is the Almighty. When He visited Sodom and Ghomarah with His anger, only those He spared were left alive. When He visited the generation in Noah's time, only those He spared were left. He sent His angel to visit a city, he killed over a hundred thousand people in a night. What can He not do? The same Yahweh parted the Red Sea for the Israelites to cross.

Which of those weapons could He not use to wipe out the inhabitants of the plain? Was it the brimestone of fire He used to deal with the Sodomites He could not use? Was it the deluge of water He used to wipe out people of Noah's generation He could not use? Could He not send angel or angels to deal with the people of the said plain?

Ask Pharaoh and the Egyptians, they will tell you their experience with Yahweh on the plain.

My friend, tell me what feat Ogun achieved in our world. What is his impact on humanity. Testimonies abound of Yahweh's healing live. I am one the beneficiaries. There is no other God but Yahweh.

You didn't answer my questions
here they are again
1. where in the Bible did Yahweh win against people of the plains during the Israel/Canaanite wars?
2. Was judges 1:19 an error of the holy spirit?

Let's get plain and direct answers to this so we can move forward stop all this twisting and running
We'll get back to all ur questions later
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
malvisguy212: God bless you.islam is another way satan want to you to mislead mankind in to enternal demnation,satan sink our solid foundation through adam, glory be to God, he send his only son in other for man to start his new foundation, satan try again to dececive jesus when he tempt him, glory be to God he fail, but when he come to muhammad, because muhammad was a sinner, satan succeded in deceiving him, but thank God jesus has all ready conquer satan, our foundation is in christ jesus, the sinless one.

Good to here from you, stay blessed.

Dude pls take this to Islam section undecided
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Macelliot:

Are you from Ire-Ekiti? If not then where in Ekiti are you from?

I've never heard of these masquerades except Owi and Agbe

If you know Yoruba history you would know Pagan 9ja and I aren't talking about history here
The Ogun you talking about is Ogunire an ancient warrior king that founded Ire-Ekiti, he was from Ile-Ife but worked most of his life at Ondo
Just like people confuse Oyamakinde (second wife of Sango) as the goddess of wind and storms called Oya in Yoruba

an Iyanifa interviewed Onire and asked why Saki also claims Ogun, he said Saki were not taking of the same Ogun.
true because it's different men who were simply devoted to Ogun(the God) and not the God itself. Gods don't live among men, never have, never will.

Pls learn difference in Yoruba history from Yoruba spirituality, most educated Babalawo have begun to discuss the difference and make things clearer. when you get home next time(if u from Ire) ask the Aworo of Ogun or the Araba of your town(although he might hold both positions, as Ogun is the main deity of the town) who happens to be a descendant of Ogunire whether his ancestor is the ogun that Ifa talks about

Ogunire is king where Ogun lakaye Osinmole is God

Spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by truthman2012(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
macof:

You didn't answer my questions
here they are again
1. where in the Bible did Yahweh win against people of the plains during the Israel/Canaanite wars?
2. Was judges 1:19 an error of the holy spirit?

Let's get plain and direct answers to this so we can move forward stop all this twisting and running
We'll get back to all ur questions later

I asked you several questions on your god, Ogun, which you cannot answer saying I should answer yours first. To escape answering, you kept asking questions I have answered many times over.

Coming to your questions again, I have these ones for you:

1. What other war did Yahweh fight on the plain that He lost, apart from the one you are talking about, which was not a lost battle but deferred for the reasons He gave?

2. Point to a reference proving that the deferred battle was not won eventually as planned as there was no mention of the plain still existing at the end of the event?

3. What do you mean by Holy Ghost? Was every speaker in the OT having the Holy Ghost? Tell me where the Holy Ghost spoke in the OT. What we have in the OT is ''Thus said the Lord'' and ''the Lord said''. Did the speaker say it was the Lord (Yahweh) that made the statement you are referring to in the Book of Judges? The Holy Ghost became general to all believers following Jesus promise after He left. Enemies of the Bible always refer to Holy Ghost in attacking it. Lies from the pit of hell.

When answering, include the ones I asked about your god, Ogun that is unknown by the whole world, whose operations and impact are not felt globally. But I'm sure you have no answers for which reason you are trying to avoid them.
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Macelliot:
so ogun created iron, sodium, zinc, aluminium, lead, silver, lithium, berylium, magnessium e.t.c(all metallic elements) hahaha.
Guy wake up, stop dreaming!!!
Ogun created all these and you guys are still using the white man's tech?
Your ogun is known only to the yorubas... And yorubas makes up only about 0.05% of the world population... Your proves failed scientifically, physically, spiritually, chemically, boilogically, naturally and artificially....

Yes Ogun lakaye Osinmole manifests as Iron, Zinc, lithium etc.
This isn't Ogunire that founded Ire-Ekiti but the God of Ogunire

Like a person bearing Ogungbemi is called Ogun for short,don't be confused

Ogun lakaye Osinmole is known everywhere in all cultures of the world but only in Yoruba is it called by this name yes. Who doesn't appreciate Iron??

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
truthman2012:

I asked you several questions on your god, Ogun, which you cannot answer saying I should answer yours first. To escape answering, you kept asking questions I have answered many times over.

Coming to your questions again, I have these ones for you:

1. What other war did Yahweh fight on the plain that He lost, apart from the one you are talking about, which was not a lost battle but deferred for the reasons He gave?

2. Point to a reference proving that the deferred battle was not won eventually as planned as there was no mention of the plain still existing at the end of the event?

3. What do you mean by Holy Ghost? Was every speaker in the OT having the Holy Ghost? Tell me where the Holy Ghost spoke in the OT. What we have in the OT is ''Thus said the Lord'' and ''the Lord said''. Did the speaker say it was the Lord (Yahweh) that made the statement you are referring to in the Book of Judges? The Holy Ghost became general to all believers following Jesus promise after He left. Enemies of the Bible always refer to Holy Ghost in attacking it. Lies from the pit of hell.

When answering, include the ones I asked about your god, Ogun that is unknown by the whole world, whose operations and impact are not felt globally. But I'm sure you have no answers for which reason you are trying to avoid them.

Why should I answer you first when I asked first?

The bold is the only answer you have given
Which is that the Holy spirit isn't involved in the old testament

I would keep this in mind

Now pls answer my other question:
Show us where Yahweh drove out inhabitants of the valley in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by truthman2012(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
macof:

Why should I answer you first when I asked first?

The bold is the only answer you have given
Which is that the Holy spirit isn't involved in the old testament

I would keep this in mind

Now pls answer my other question:
Show us where Yahweh drove out inhabitants of the valley in the Bible

I thought you were serious. You have changed your question from battle on plain to valley. If you are the only one reading the post I would considered my time with you a wasted one.

Readers would have by now discovered that your post is a pure error and that you are incapable of answering salient questions about your unpopular, good-for-nothing god, who made no impact in the world.
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2014
truthman2012:

I thought you were serious. You have changed your question from battle on plain to valley. If you are the only one reading the post I would considered my time with you a wasted one.

Readers would have by now discovered that your post is a pure error and that you are incapable of answering salient questions about your unpopular, good-for-nothing god, who made no impact in the world .

My point is outside the mountain/hill. Valley or plain lands what difference does it make? As long as it is outside the jurisdiction of Yahweh

Pls get out of here with shame if you can't answer a simply question.
Wat nonsense, I should answer u when you are not ready to play the game

you see how frustrated u are grin ur stupidity, hatred and lack of knowledge has made u put those words I bolded.
Unpopular and good for nothing you say? Yet it beat Yahweh in the canaanite valley grin
yet it provides weapons for all including Israel
Yet it discriminates not against sons or nations but hates only the unjust
Yet it molded ur bones
Yet it structured ur bloodcells
Yet it improves ur immune system

grin grin this guy. If you can't answer my questions say it and save me time instead of throwing insults to Ogun Lakaye Osinmole

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by malvisguy212: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

Pls address all of my posts.
1. Show us where Yahweh drove out inhabitants of the plains
2. is Judges 1:19 an error from the holy spirit??

So we can move forward, it's all on you now to defend the Christian claims

Smh.
you are only ignorant, it's more than clear as you don't know difference between Ogun and Sango yet you come.talking about who Sango is as if you know anything about that Name and what it represents

@bold. You are a hypocrite. Your Lord and master Jesus was born a man like every other man and you compare him to God...no! No! You call him God
And you here having a problem with calling a man a God(which I never did) when you do exactly that

Sorry your father Satan/Devil doesn't existexist
judges 1:19.1:9-20 The Canaanites had iron chariots;
but Israel had God on their side, whose
chariots are thousands of angels, Ps
68:17. Yet they suffered their fears to
prevail against their faith. About Caleb
we read in Jos 15:16-19. The Kenites had settled in the land. Israel let them fix
where they pleased, being a quiet,
contented people. They that molested
none, were molested by none. Blessed
are the meek, for they shall inherit the
earth.Notwithstanding were are the cannanitie and the ammorite?these are isreal enemy, they were no where to be found, but uptill today, you will always here isreal,why? Because they are God chosen people, the book of hosea chapter 2, God say he will scatter isreal after two days[two days is the same as two thousand year in God calendar, 2peter2:8, psalm90]and on the third day he will gather isreal,why? Because God want to reach out to the rest of the world through the new testament church with he did, in the year 1900 there is no nation of isreal, but in the year 1948,the scatter isrea became a nation. God preserved them, but the same cannanitie in the book of judges1:19 was not preserved.

Truthman2012. Has already give you the answer .
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2014
malvisguy212: judges 1:19.1:9-20 The Canaanites had iron chariots;
but Israel had God on their side, whose
chariots are thousands of angels, Ps
68:17. Yet they suffered their fears to
prevail against their faith. About Caleb
we read in Jos 15:16-19. The Kenites had settled in the land. Israel let them fix
where they pleased, being a quiet,
contented people. They that molested
none, were molested by none. Blessed
are the meek, for they shall inherit the
earth.Notwithstanding were are the cannanitie and the ammorite?these are isreal enemy, they were no where to be found, but uptill today, you will always here isreal,why? Because they are God chosen people, the book of hosea chapter 2, God say he will scatter isreal after two days[two days is the same as two thousand year in God calendar, 2peter2:8, psalm90]and on the third day he will gather isreal,why? Because God want to reach out to the rest of the world through the new testament church with he did, in the year 1900 there is no nation of isreal, but in the year 1948,the scatter isrea became a nation. God preserved them, but the same cannanitie in the book of judges1:19 was not preserved.

Truthman2012. Has already give you the answer .

You do realize most clans in today's Israel are mixed, mixed with Canaanites, mixed with East Europeans. and there are still some pure Canaanites in Palestine and Jordan (I think pagan 9ja would know more about this)
It would surprise you to know that Samaritans are pure Hebrews yet the so called "Jews" of greater Israel never considered them such, even ur Jesus was bigoted against them

So where's the grand preservation of Yahweh??
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by malvisguy212: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

You do realize most clans in today's Israel are mixed, mixed with Canaanites, mixed with East Europeans. and there are still some pure Canaanites in Palestine and Jordan (I think pagan 9ja would know more about this)
It would surprise you to know that Samaritans are pure Hebrews yet the so called "Jews" of greater Israel never considered them such, even ur Jesus was bigoted against them

So where's the grand preservation of Yahweh??

you don't even know what you are talkin,the land isreal possessed now, is it not the land of the cannanitie? Where is there iron chriote, why they did not use it to fight the present israelites? God preserve the israelites but destroyed the cannanitie. If you meet a cannanitie, ask him about his land.
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by truthman2012(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

My point is outside the mountain/hill. Valley or plain lands what difference does it make? As long as it is outside the jurisdiction of Yahweh

Pls get out of here with shame if you can't answer a simply question.
Wat nonsense, I should answer u when you are not ready to play the game

you see how frustrated u are grin ur stupidity, hatred and lack of knowledge has made u put those words I bolded.
Unpopular and good for nothing you say? Yet it beat Yahweh in the canaanite valley grin
yet it provides weapons for all including Israel
Yet it discriminates not against sons or nations but hates only the unjust
Yet it molded ur bones
Yet it structured ur bloodcells
Yet it improves ur immune system

grin grin this guy. If you can't answer my questions say it and save me time instead of throwing insults to Ogun Lakaye Osinmole

Smh!!!
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by truthman2012(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
malvisguy212: you don't even know what you are talkin,the land isreal possessed now, is it not the land of the cannanitie? Where is there iron chriote, why they did not use it to fight the present israelites? God preserve the israelites but destroyed the cannanitie. If you meet a cannanitie, ask him about his land.

Bro it is a waste of time talking to the guy. All his points have been taken care of. He does not know what is saying.
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by Macelliot(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

Yes Ogun lakaye Osinmole manifests as Iron, Zinc, lithium etc.
This isn't Ogunire that founded Ire-Ekiti but the God of Ogunire

Like a person bearing Ogungbemi is called Ogun for short,don't be confused

Ogun lakaye Osinmole is known everywhere in all cultures of the world but only in Yoruba is it called by this name yes. Who doesn't appreciate Iron??

Almighty God created heaven and Earth, of all things visible and Invisible, and all those self-acclaimed gods e.g gods of river, gods of rain, gods of wealth, gods of riches, gods of iron, gods of gold, gods of land, gods of harvest, gods of crop, gods of children, gods of seas, gods of mountain, gods of thunder, gods of wind, gods of rocks, gods of strenght, gods of war, gods of sickness, gods of death, gods of affliction, gods of immoralities, gods of impurities, gods of wilderness, gods of desert, gods of ancient babylon, gods of tower, gods of revelations, gods of pyramids, gods of streams, mermaids, queens, kings and gods of the Marine kingdom, gods of the kingdom of darkness e.t.c
they are all self-acclaimed gods with some extra-ordinary powers.....
All of them shall bear accounts of all their deeds(both good & evil) before thy Eternal Living Almighty LORD GOD on the Final day of judgement....
I rest my case..... Thanks!!!
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
malvisguy212: you don't even know what you are talkin,the land isreal possessed now, is it not the land of the cannanitie? Where is there iron chriote, why they did not use it to fight the present israelites? God preserve the israelites but destroyed the cannanitie. If you meet a cannanitie, ask him about his land.

Bro I wouldn't like to shift to history
outside the Bible, because the name
Yahweh doesn't exist outside the Bible
Show us where Yahweh drove out the
people of the valley...it's that simple

If you want to say descendants of those
people aren't still existing today in that
valley.
You should see this - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Valley_
(Middle_East)

I would also like you to know that many
of today's Israelis are mixed
with Samaritans claiming to be the only
pure Hebrews

So Where is the preservation you talk of?
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by malvisguy212: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

Bro I wouldn't like to shift to history outside the Bible, because the name Yahweh doesn't exist outside the Bible
Show us where Yahweh drove out the people of the valley...it's that simple

If you want to say descendants of those people aren't still existing today in that valley.
You should see this - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Valley_(Middle_East)

I would also like you to know that many of today's Israelis are mixed
with Samaritans claiming to be the only pure Hebrews

So Where is the preservation you talk of?

sayin Yaweh dosent exist is like an athiest sayin God dos not exist.

know doubt they exist because satan will do his best to preserve his children, but know this, why is the land been name after the house of jacob[isreal]?since it is there land, why the land has not been name cannan as it was from the beginning until when God told them[the israelites] to take land? As my brother truthman said, let me not was my time.

Am not an educated boy, I drop out of school, long story, but when am in school, I did very well, but you, an educated fellow allow ignorance to blind him, Soooo sad, anyway, thank you for you time.

By the way, the christian in Yoruba land, were your pagan god is from, why is the christian population much more than your pagan god? Or is your god still sleeping?
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Macelliot:
Almighty God created heaven and Earth, of all things visible and Invisible, and all those self-acclaimed gods e.g gods of river, gods of rain, gods of wealth, gods of riches, gods of iron, gods of gold, gods of land, gods of harvest, gods of crop, gods of children, gods of seas, gods of mountain, gods of thunder, gods of wind, gods of rocks, gods of strenght, gods of war, gods of sickness, gods of death, gods of affliction, gods of immoralities, gods of impurities, gods of wilderness, gods of desert, gods of ancient babylon, gods of tower, gods of revelations, gods of pyramids, gods of streams, mermaids, queens, kings and gods of the Marine kingdom, gods of the kingdom of darkness e.t.c
they are all self-acclaimed gods with some extra-ordinary powers.....
All of them shall bear accounts of all their deeds(both good & evil) before thy Eternal Living Almighty LORD GOD on the Final day of judgement....
I rest my case..... Thanks!!!

In others words you read nothing of what I posted.
Anyway suit yourself and continue living in utter ignorance of the knowledge of your own ethnic group. Cus u know nothing about the concepts of Irunmole and Olodumare

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
malvisguy212: sayin Yaweh dosent exist is like an athiest sayin God dos not exist.

know doubt they exist because satan will do his best to preserve his children, but know this, why is the land been name after the house of jacob[isreal]?since it is there land, why the land has not been name cannan as it was from the beginning until when God told them[the israelites] to take land? As my brother truthman said, let me not was my time.

Am not an educated boy, I drop out of school, long story, but when am in school, I did very well, but you, an educated fellow allow ignorance to blind him, Soooo sad, anyway, thank you for you time.

By the way, the christian in Yoruba land, were your pagan god is from, why is the christian population much more than your pagan god? Or is your god still sleeping?

I never said Yahweh doesn't exist. The deal here is where I know the true nature of Yahweh as it was in the old days of Canaanland, you have fallen victim to several lies Jews have been peddling over the last 2500yrs...and this is simply because you don't have the basic urge to read books (including ur Bible), travel around and ask questions, all you lost Christians do is listen to your criminal pastors.

Samaritans are still existing, remnants of these canaanite tribes still exist. Yahweh isn't the only God, this idea was a racist act by Jews of 500BC after the return from Babylon. Yahweh is God of mountains
That is why in many parts the Bible the God of Israel is seen to be at his best on mountains

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by malvisguy212: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

I never said Yahweh doesn't exist. The deal here is where I know the true nature of Yahweh as it was in the old days of Canaanland, you have fallen victim to several lies Jews have been peddling over the last 2500yrs...and this is simply because you don't have the basic urge to read books (including ur Bible), travel around and ask questions, all you lost Christians do is listen to your criminal pastors.

Samaritans are still existing, remnants of these canaanite tribes still exist. Yahweh isn't the only God, this idea was a racist act by Jews of 500BC after the return from Babylon. Yahweh is God of mountains
That is why in many parts the Bible the God of Israel is seen to be at his best on mountains
I never say cannanitie and the ammorite dint exist, they do the simple question is, why is there land been taken?they are in isreal, yes, but were is there land? Isreal,why did they allow isreal to possessed there land? the answer is,God give the israelites there land. Simple, know doubt your question has been answer.

If you don't believe in the bible, well that your problem, one thing for sure, GOD HAS BEEN REAVELING HIMSELF TO THOUSAND UPON THOUSAND,EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU WILL FACE JUDGEMENT WHEN YOU DIE, BUT ME I DO NOT HAVE ANYTIN TO FEAR IF I DO NOT WORSHIP YOUR IDOL. Thank you for you time.
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by macof(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
malvisguy212: I never say cannanitie and the ammorite dint exist, they do the simple question is, why is there land been taken?they are in isreal, yes, but were is there land? Isreal,why did they allow isreal to possessed there land? the answer is,God give the israelites there land. Simple, know doubt your question has been answer.

If you don't believe in the bible, well that your problem, one thing for sure, GOD HAS BEEN REAVELING HIMSELF TO THOUSAND UPON THOUSAND,EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU WILL FACE JUDGEMENT WHEN YOU DIE, BUT ME I DO NOT HAVE ANYTIN TO FEAR IF I DO NOT WORSHIP YOUR IDOL. Thank you for you time.

Have you been reading your Bible at all?? Jeez truly you be illiterate.
Pick a book and read and stop listening to criminals calling themselves pastors

Many Canaanite tribes have their descendants occupy Palestine, Lebanon and Jordan.
some are at the Jordan Valley, boundary of Isreal, Palestine and Jordan like Amorites (judges 1:34-36) ) and Hittites who still own the city of Hebron
Some have mixed with Hebrews (Judges 1:27-33) (Judges 3:5&6)
Kenites infact followed Hebrews everywhere and mixed with Judah (Judges 1:16)

God has been revealing himself?? Well the God you speak of isn't Yahweh because Yahweh has failed in his promise
The promise Yahweh made to Abraham in Genesis 15:18-21
Yahweh made a covenant with Abram,..I will give thy seed this land from the rivers of Egypt unto the Great river of Euphrates..."

This land covers from mt. Sinai in modern Egypt to Syria
Pls what happened to Yahweh that he has only succeeded in giving Hebrews less than 30% of the land he promised??
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by LegalWolf: 12:56am On Nov 17, 2022
It is a common saying that a god who cannot help you is undeserving of worship.

If a god cannot defeat a people just because they possess iron chariot, and he was with them, do you think he can defeat people that have access to AK47, Bazooka, fire jets etc. I think if I should enter the boxing ring with such god, I have a 100% chance of winning. Don't you think? grin

Perhaps, we should call these pretty christians like TenQ, Sixfiguresmart and Hissplendor to come and give us lamba on why yhwh despite being with the people of judah could not defeat the people of the valley?

Over to you.
cc: TenQ
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by LegalWolf: 12:59am On Nov 17, 2022
macof:

Have you been reading your Bible at all?? Jeez truly you be illiterate.
Pick a book and read and stop listening to criminals calling themselves pastors

Many Canaanite tribes have their descendants occupy Palestine, Lebanon and Jordan.
some are at the Jordan Valley, boundary of Isreal, Palestine and Jordan like Amorites (judges 1:34-36) ) and Hittites who still own the city of Hebron
Some have mixed with Hebrews (Judges 1:27-33) (Judges 3:5&6)
Kenites infact followed Hebrews everywhere and mixed with Judah (Judges 1:16)

God has been revealing himself?? Well the God you speak of isn't Yahweh because Yahweh has failed in his promise
The promise Yahweh made to Abraham in Genesis 15:18-21
Yahweh made a covenant with Abram,..I will give thy seed this land from the rivers of Egypt unto the Great river of Euphrates..."

This land covers from mt. Sinai in modern Egypt to Syria
Pls what happened to Yahweh that he has only succeeded in giving Hebrews less than 30% of the land he promised??

Questions we have been asking frauds like TenQ. Over to you TenQ and please don't deceive us as yhwh deceived Jeremiah in Jeremiah 4:10 grin
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2022
YHWH is a spirit just as ÒGÚN is also a spirit so both of them are invisible but through the WORKS of their worshipers we can establish who is greater between the two Gods as they both support their worshipers to accomplish what they say so that we can all testify to their ability.

So can you answer these two questions?

Where are the worshipers of Ògún today?
What have they achieved globally as a group?

Thanks in advance! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by LegalWolf: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2022
macof:
Yahweh, the god of Israel who in Semitic spirituality is the spirit of mountains and hills(if you doubt, challenge me to this)

Ogun, the spirit of all metallic elements particularly Iron. In yorubaland, Ire-Ekiti, Saki Oyo and Idanre are his patron cities.

Here we would see how the Bible records a battle between these two spirits

Judges 1:19 - And the Lord was with Judah, and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had chariots of Iron

There's two things in this verse
1. Yahweh's strength lays in the mountain
2. Judah with the grace of Yahweh couldn't defeat an army with the grace of iron(Ogun)

Mr Fraudulent Liar TenQ

This OP has made a very interesting case citing the bible that yhwh cannot defeat Ogun. Thankfully, I think you are Yoruba and should be familiar with the pantheons of your ancestors.

So tell us - is this true? We want TRUTH and don’t send delusions per 2 Thes 2:11

Cc: TenQ
Hissplendor
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by HisSplendor: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2022
LegalWolf:

If a god cannot defeat a people just because they possess iron chariot, and he was with them, do you think he can defeat people that have access to AK47, Bazooka, fire jets etc. I think if I should enter the boxing ring with such god, I have a 100% chance of winning. Don't you think? grin

Perhaps, we should call these pretty christians like TenQ, Sixfiguresmart and Hissplendor to come and give us lamba on why yhwh despite being with the people of judah could not defeat the people of the valley?

Over to you.

I'll advise TenQ to leave this question to me and avoid your dubious attempt to detail the thread.

Let me answer you.

Josh.17.16
"And the children of Joseph said, The hill is not enough for us: and all the Canaanites that dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both they who are of Bethshean and her towns, and they who are of the valley of Jezreel."

Josh.17.17
"And Joshua spake unto the house of Joseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:"

Josh.17.18
"But the mountain shall be thine; for it is a wood, and thou shalt cut it down: and the outgoings of it shall be thine: for thou shalt drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots, and though they be strong."

From the above scripture, the children of Manasseh came to complain to Joshua that they need more land but since Canaanites with iron chariots dwelt in their allotted portion, they cannot possess the land. Joshua responded that, they could possess the land even though the inhabitants have iron chariots.

Read the verse again. The issue isn't whether God could help them drive out the Canaanites who had the iron chariots or not. The issue was that, the children of Judah weren't bold enough to go on a confrontation.

Faith in God, followed by bold actions is what brings victory. God wouldn't push Judah into the battle, they had to go there by themselves.

Take a look at this scripture below. God is not limited by iron chariots.

Judg.4.1
And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD, when Ehud was dead.

Judg.4.2
And the LORD sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan, that reigned in Hazor; the captain of whose host was Sisera, which dwelt in Harosheth of the Gentiles.

Judg.4.3
And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.

When the children of Israel cried out to God, He raised up Deborah as a prophetess with instructions for Barak to direct the Army.

Judg.4.6
And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?

Barak was reluctant. He wasn't bold enough to take up the challenge. He insisted that Deborah must go with him, otherwise, he'll not move an inch.

Judg.4.9
And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

Judg.4.11
Now Heber the Kenite, which was of the children of Hobab the father in law of Moses, had severed himself from the Kenites, and pitched his tent unto the plain of Zaanaim, which is by Kedesh.

Judg.4.14
And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the LORD hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the LORD gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.

Judg.4.15
And the LORD discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera lighted down off his chariot, and fled away on his feet.

Judg.4.16
But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left."

And who is allah or mohammed? A weak god that needs the help of his followers to help him kill his perceived enemies.

Frankly speaking, the lies of the quoran are so obvious that, you have to be spiritually blind and enslaved to believe the tales of mohammed. Such a false prophet with very dubious character is what you call a prophet?

I am amazed that someone following a fake god with a morally bankrupt prophet would be here rambling and ranting vehemently against the Almighty God.

Rather than cherry pick scriptures for argument sakes, why not take your time to study the Bible with an unbiased mind in a sincere attempt to know the truth. Many of us have already done that with the quoran; and our position today is knowledge based. Not indoctrination.
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by NNTR: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2022
macof:
Yahweh, the god of Israel who in Semitic spirituality is the spirit of mountains and hills(if you doubt, challenge me to this)

Ogun, the spirit of all metallic elements particularly Iron. In yorubaland, Ire-Ekiti, Saki Oyo and Idanre are his patron cities.

Here we would see how the Bible records a battle between these two spirits

Judges 1:19 - And the Lord was with Judah, and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had chariots of Iron

There's two things in this verse
1. Yahweh's strength lays in the mountain
2. Judah with the grace of Yahweh couldn't defeat an army with the grace of iron(Ogun)
Why would someone go dig up an almost 10 year old post. Guess due to being ignorant of Judges 4:17

LegalWolf:

Smh. Are you familiar with the saying and its implication at all:
'Its not by power, its not be might, but by my Spirit' (i.e. Zechariah 4:6)

LegalWolf:

Over to you.
Joshua 17:16-18
'16The sons of Joseph said,
“The hill country is not enough for us, and all the Canaanites who live in the valley have iron chariots, both those who are in Beth-shean and its towns and those in the Valley of Jezreel.”
17Joshua said to the house of Joseph, to Ephraim and to Manasseh,
“You are a numerous people and have great power; you shall not have only one lot,
18but the hill country shall be yours. For though it is a forest,
you shall clear it and possess it to its farthest borders;
for you shall drive out the Canaanites,
even though they have iron chariots and though they are strong.”
'

Mark 6:4-6
'4Jesus said to them,
“A prophet is not without honor (respect) except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.”
5And He could not do a miracle there at all [because of their unbelief]
except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them.
6He wondered at their unbelief.
'

Matthew 13:57-58
'57And they took offense at Him [refusing to believe in Him].
But Jesus said to them,
“A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household.”
58And He did not do many miracles there [in Nazareth] because of their unbelief.
'

Classic textbook case example of how unbelief is a showstopper. It proved in Judges 1:19, how, it was not just an enemy, but was an obstacle of progress. It is something that holds back the Hand of God to assist. It prevents an activity or process from positively continuing

MaxInDHouse:
YHWH is a spirit just as ÒGÚN is also a spirit so both of them are invisible but through the WORKS of their worshipers we can establish who is greater between the two Gods as they both support their worshipers to accomplish what they say so that we can all testify to their ability.

So can you answer these two questions?

Where are the worshipers of Ògún today?
What have they achieved globally as a group?

Thanks in advance! smiley
Judges 4:17
'And during the battle, the LORD confused Sisera, his chariot drivers, and his whole army.
Everyone was so afraid of Barak and his army,
that even Sisera jumped down from his chariot and tried to escape.
'

Faith is a game changer. Without faith, its impossible to please God. Without faith, God's Hands' are tied up, literally, just as was seen happened in Judges 1:19.

Alternative questions equally good to ask would be.
1. Why did Ogun commit suicide?
2. For what ends were the homicide and suicide committed by Ogun?
3. What purpose did the killing and even the death of Ogun serve?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Yahweh Cannot Defeat Ogun by TenQ: 9:19am On Nov 17, 2022
NNTR:
Why would someone go dig up a almost 10 year old post

Smh. Are you familiar with the saying and its implication at all:
'Its not by power, its not be might, but by my Spirit' (i.e. Zechariah 4:6)

Joshua 17:16-18
'16The sons of Joseph said,
“The hill country is not enough for us, and all the Canaanites who live in the valley have iron chariots, both those who are in Beth-shean and its towns and those in the Valley of Jezreel.”
17Joshua said to the house of Joseph, to Ephraim and to Manasseh,
“You are a numerous people and have great power; you shall not have only one lot,
18but the hill country shall be yours. For though it is a forest,
you shall clear it and possess it to its farthest borders;
for you shall drive out the Canaanites,
even though they have iron chariots and though they are strong.”
'

Mark 6:4-6
'4Jesus said to them,
“A prophet is not without honor (respect) except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.”
5And He could not do a miracle there at all [because of their unbelief]
except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them.
6He wondered at their unbelief.
'

Matthew 13:58
'57And they took offense at Him [refusing to believe in Him].
But Jesus said to them,
“A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household.”
58And He did not do many miracles there [in Nazareth] because of their unbelief.
'

Classic textbook case example of how unbelief is a showstopper. It proved in Judges 1:19, how, it was not just an enemy, but was an obstacle of progress. It is something that holds back the Hand of God to assist. It prevents an activity or process from positively continuing

Judges 4:17
'[i]And during the battle, the LORD confused Sisera, his chariot drivers, and his whole army.
Everyone was so afraid of Barak and his army, that even Sisera jumped down from his chariot and tried to escape.[/I]'

Faith is a game changer. Without faith, its impossible to please God. Without faith, God's Hands, literally, just as was seen happened in Judges 1:19, are tied up.

Alternative questions equally good to ask would be.
1. Why did Ogun commit suicide?
2. For what ends were the homicide and suicide committed by Ogun?
3. What purpose did the killing and even the death of Ogun serve?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
LegalWolf was pained by my last three publications on Nairaland where Allah, Muslims, Islam and most importantly LegalWolf was bashed by the TRUTH exposing Islam. He this decided to align with Atheists (as they share the same father) to look for any straw he can grab as a weapon against me.

1. Trinity In Islam!? Muslims Cannot Explain!
2. How Allah Created Christianity
3. Plain IDOLATRY by Muslims in Islam?

Most Muslims kept QUIET because the evidences were overwhelming. However for LegalWolf, he decided to splash and argue stupidly and senselessly as a baby lawyer. He refused to answer questions while looking for non-existent technicalities to use.

It seems LegalWolf is becoming an atheist as a succour for the failures of Allah and his Messanger and Islam as a whole.

Let me post directly to him the Judges 1:19 his atheist companion in evil wrote about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / Generational Curses: Causes, Effects And Ways Out / Islamic And Christian Religion What Is The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.