Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Site Moderator /admin Job - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Site Moderator /admin Job (618 Views)

Any Webmaster Who Needs The Help Of An Admin?? / Ellis Island Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site Moderator /admin Job by georgen2u(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am here to offer a small job opening to anyone who is interested to work on his/her spare time as my site moderator /content administrator

some of the jobs includes
Post stuff on my site
administrate users
and make the site active

we can discuss the bills
interested should let me no by responding to this post with his mobile number or e-mail
Thanks
Re: Site Moderator /admin Job by Lovetinz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am interested.
By the way, I am a MyBB user too.
My Number is in my profile.
Re: Site Moderator /admin Job by Lovetinz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Site Moderator /admin Job by dwebdesign(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
segzy54@gmail.com/08133884165
daily average connection to the internet on pc: 16 hours
mail or call to talk further.

Was a former admin of hotnaijanews.com and moderated the technology section.
Re: Site Moderator /admin Job by georgen2u(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ok guys thanks for responding i will now get back to each of you
Re: Site Moderator /admin Job by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
georgen2u: Ok guys thanks for responding i will now get back to each of you

sent you a pm,you didn`t reply

1 Like

Re: Site Moderator /admin Job by georgen2u(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jregz:

sent you a pm,you didn`t reply

Am sorry to have delayed, i was moving all our web data to another new didicated server so i was so busy, right now i see you will be useful to me, please kindly resend your pm to our official e-mail Via info at Afripals.com ... i havnt use my yahoo in ages and your pm was sent there
Re: Site Moderator /admin Job by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
georgen2u:

Am sorry to have delayed, i was moving all our web data to another new didicated server so i was so busy, right now i see you will be useful to me, please kindly resend your pm to our official e-mail Via info at Afripals.com ... i havnt use my yahoo in ages and your pm was sent there
done sir

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website With A Rich Php And Mysql Application / Get A Html5 Website For Your Business Starting From 15 K / We Design And Host Your Website For You At Best Prices In Portharcourt,owerri Et

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.