Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Giveaway To One Lucky Nairalander- Health Is Wealth-do Not Eat Bushmeat Oh - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Giveaway To One Lucky Nairalander- Health Is Wealth-do Not Eat Bushmeat Oh (691 Views)

Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / How To Cook Nigerian Unripe Plantain Porridge With Bushmeat And Fish (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway To One Lucky Nairalander- Health Is Wealth-do Not Eat Bushmeat Oh by saiprojects(f): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I am giving away to one lucky Nairalander this Amazing Water Purifier & 19 water filters courtesy of Electrolux. We all know that Ebola has reached Liberia and the most important things to in life is to take good care of our health... Sanitize your hands regularly by washing or using hand sanitizers (I also have loads to giveaway), filter your water, and most importantly DO NOT EAT BUSHMEAT...Details here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiGa8TxlPM

www.saiprojectscooking..com
Re: Giveaway To One Lucky Nairalander- Health Is Wealth-do Not Eat Bushmeat Oh by Eve62(f): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wot is 2 b done first?
Re: Giveaway To One Lucky Nairalander- Health Is Wealth-do Not Eat Bushmeat Oh by saiprojects(f): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hi Eve, you will need to subscribe to all social media, check details here:- www.saiprojectscooking..com or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiGa8TxlPM?list=UU7acI0vCWJ_abEhQOm0CmyA to qualify.. There's huge responses so far..
Eve62: Wot is 2 b done first?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Ram Meat Eaten Only During The Festive Season? / Baker / Which Of These Food Combinations Will You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.