Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Riot In Uniosun? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Uniosun? (1244 Views)

51 Bag First Class In UNIOSUN / Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / Top 3 Courses You Shouldn't Study In Uniosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Uniosun? by J0nyb0y(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Just got a text message from the school management [Ikire Campus] that the school has been shutdown and all student should vacate the premises. I decided to call a friend in the school and he said some students going on excursion had accident and died..

Please anyone who is in the school that could give us first hand information on things going on.

P.s: i have a sister in the school and i guess she used my number as her guardian hence the text..
Re: Riot In Uniosun? by OnyeEgo1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wow!... Nig. Uni n casualties news.. I never hear dem talk abt one new discovery/inventions in any NIG. Sku..
Re: Riot In Uniosun? by segzytemi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
All is well
Re: Riot In Uniosun? by J0nyb0y(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
i just confirmed it from another person in the school... they said the students blocked the highways rioting and disorganising everywhere.
Re: Riot In Uniosun? by Tnot(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
My brother in Ikire campus called me earlier to inform me about the issue too. He said the school refused to release the school bus for the student to go on excursion so the went on a commercial bus.
Re: Riot In Uniosun? by Ariyke: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nigeria sch and closure
Re: Riot In Uniosun? by leosaintshow: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2014
I was in d acciident it was reaaly serious
Re: Riot In Uniosun? by leosaintshow: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2014
We History n Int'l studies students(HISSA) were going on an excursion 2 Oke-Ila but d brake of 1 of our buses failed n d owner of d bus insisted dt weir is no prob so we continued our journey only 5mins after we saw dt d bus had tumbled sideways in a ditch, d driver died instantly n one of our comrade..the school b4 dis av been infuriating students wit their unfairness n atrocities so d death of Binuyo David was d last straw dat broke d camel's back

Re: Riot In Uniosun? by tblackE61(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is really serious, uniosun is found of that brutal attitude , they don't release there bus for students either on excision or field trip... Can't just imagine how the family of the decease will feel right now!!#sad# .. Nigeria universities is in serious dellima

(1) (Reply)

Uni That Offers Petro Chemical Enguneering / Oau Second Semester Resumption Date: November 1 And Lecture Commences November 9 / JAMB 2016/2017 Registration Form Is Out – Www.jamb..org.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.