Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,412 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Crack In The Wall - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crack In The Wall (2019 Views)

Nails In The Wall / Mirror Mirror On The Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack In The Wall by otunbakhakiz: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello landers, am here to seek for advice from well mannered landers. I'm in a relationship of 11months and tins av bn so good to say cos we av our ups and dwns dealt wit in a matured way. Just. In the month of june, I met with her parents while I travelled down to see her and since then she has bn so so much on my neck of meeting my parents or coming to my house to know my abode. She has bn to lagos several times to visit me bt we stays out in cinema, beach and sometimesat my frnds place. The main issue nw is dt, sinx av nt taken my babe home, she said to me am nt "matured" or perhaps am nt nt man enof @ 27 to tell my parents abt my fiancee. To be honest, everyone @ home already knw abt her bt I jst dnt tink its time to take her in bt the statement she altered that am nt MATURED got to hit my nerve and since then av nt bn myself(loving her as of befo) cos am ds kind of dude that hav zero tolerance for insult. Since then, our relationshp hs bn swingling down. What advice will u gv to a guy in my situation. Reasonable response pls

1 Like

Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Take her to your parents then,and besides how come she does not know your homeI smell games here on your side

5 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
You were ready to visit her parents so you should be ready to introduce her to your family too.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Tallesty1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Any woman that says that to me will never get to be my wife.

Girls should learn to control their tongues.

@Op, why haven't you taken her home?

Are you ready for marriage now?

Is she forcing you? Cause I can detect that from ur post.

Be honest...... Do you wish to marry her?
Re: Crack In The Wall by pickabeau1: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Any woman that says that to me will never get to be my wife.
Girls should learn to control their tongues.

@Op, why haven't you taken her home?

Are you ready for marriage now?

s she forcing you? Cause I can detect that from ur post.

Be honest...... Do you wish to marry her?

Why do u say so...I believe she thinks he wants to play..she may not have been rude but just frank..

3 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by freecocoa(f): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
From the story, seems she was/is right after all.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by otunbakhakiz: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Have been into a relationship in d past and am sure she Is d best ever, the question abt if I wl marry her isn't the case, and am nt d type that play game wt a lady, what am tryin to avoid is getin to introduce her to my parents and later on an unforseen issues apns and she bid me bye bye. I'm from a christian home to sa where introducing dft ladies to my parents is frankly frown at. I was forced to gave my mum her number to call her for me jst for her to b sure am real and she is my number priority
Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
otunbakhakiz: Have been into several relationships in d past and am sure she. Is d best ever, the question abt if I wl marry her isn't the case, and am nt d type that play game wt a lady, what am tryin to avoid is getin to introduce her to my parents and later on an unforseen issues apns and she bid me bye bye. I'm from a christian home to sa where introducing dft ladies to my parents is frankly frown at. I was forced to gave my mum her number to call her for me jst for her to b sure am real

Then you should have NOT visited her parents either!

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Tallesty1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Why do u say so...I believe she thinks he wants to play..she may not have been rude but just frank..
She is rude
Re: Crack In The Wall by otunbakhakiz: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
To make it clear, I didn't travelled dwn wt d mindset of meeting her parents. What apnd was dt, I traveld dwn to see her and while we were togda @ eatery, her mum called and she asked abt her where abt and she told her mum am arnd den mum said to her we shd com togda to her place
Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
otunbakhakiz: What advice will u gv to a guy in my situation. Reasonable response pls
she is right you aint mature even the fact that you brought this crap issue here means you aint mature !

My advice , go get matured ..... @27 you should be able to let your girl realised what it is .... The babe should dump your sorry a:s:s !!

9 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
otunbakhakiz: To make it clear, I didn't travelled dwn wt d mindset of meeting her parents. What apnd was dt, I traveld dwn to see her and while we were togda @ eatery, her mum called and she asked abt her where abt and she told her mum am arnd den mum said to her we shd com togda to her place

How old are you and how long have you been together again?

1 Like

Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
11months is a long time and there's nothing wrong with her wanting to see your parents , its not as if you guys just meet , I don't think she meant to insult you she might just have been puzzled by your refusal to her request and is beginning to doubt your sincerity but op do you have plans of getting married to her at all?

5 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by EfemenaXY: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
otunbakhakiz: Hello landers, am here to seek for advice from well mannered landers. I'm in a relationship of 11months and tins av bn so good to say cos we av our ups and dwns dealt wit in a matured way. Just. In the month of june, I met with her parents while I travelled down to see her and since then she has bn so so much on my neck of meeting my parents or coming to my house to know my abode. She has bn to lagos several times to visit me bt we stays out in cinema, beach and sometimesat my frnds place. The main issue nw is dt, sinx av nt taken my babe home, she said to me am nt "matured" or perhaps am nt nt man enof @ 27 to tell my parents abt my fiancee. To be honest, everyone @ home already knw abt her bt I jst dnt tink its time to take her in bt the statement she altered that am nt MATURED got to hit my nerve and since then av nt bn myself(loving her as of befo) cos am ds kind of dude that hav zero tolerance for insult. Since then, our relationshp hs bn swingling down. What advice will u gv to a guy in my situation. Reasonable response pls

You had no qualms about digging, investigating, and checking out her background.

Now suddenly the tables are turned and you cry 'foul'? What exactly are you hiding from her? Are you into yahoo-yahoo / 419 / scamming stuff?

4 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Your girlfriend called you inmature becasue you keep on giving her excuses on why you cant take her home; even though you have met her own parents and becasue of what she said, youve now stopped loving her.

I hope you dont end up eventually marrying a pretender who will be of best behaviour just to get the ring and then show her true colours later. Your gf is being herself now, but youve stopped loving her as a result.

Agreed what she may have hit a nerve, but there was a reason for her saying it. She was probably fed up of the different excuses and under the circumstances, she may be have a point.

If I were you, what i will do is to call her, and explain to her that you are not happy with what she said, however you still need to go and do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by pickabeau1: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: She is rude

What is rude about telling your boyfy you dont think he is ready to take the relationship to the next level

Its obvious

4 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by otunbakhakiz: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
donroxy: she is right you aint mature even the fact that you brought this crap issue here means you aint mature !

My advice , go get matured ..... @27 you should be able to let your girl realised what it is .... The babe should dump your sorry a:s:s !!
plssssssss, I seek for advice and not insult,
Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
I saw "crack in the wall," I thought there was wall gecko disturbing you. grin

Seems the girl is not yet your fiancée . How can you be hiding your fiancée ?
And from your write up, you ain't ready and pls don't let anyone pressure you.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by otunbakhakiz: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Elantracey: 11months is a long time and there's nothing wrong with her wanting to see your parents , its not as if you guys just meet , I don't think she meant to insult you she might just have been puzzled by your refusal to her request and is beginning to doubt your sincerity but op do you have plans of getting married to her at all?
to your question, capital YES. If I'm able to hit my landmark today, then walking dwn d altar wt her is my next plan. I LOVE myy babe with the whole of my heart bt that statement hit me much more than trailer cos I totally detest insult since I dnt use it wt ppl
Re: Crack In The Wall by Tallesty1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

What is rude about telling your boyfy you dont think he is ready to take the relationship to the next level

Its obvious
She said he is immature.
Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
otunbakhakiz: plssssssss, I seek for advice and not insult,
I never insult you but tell you what you are !!

1 Like

Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
otunbakhakiz: plssssssss, I seek for advice and not insult,
I never insult you but tell you what you are !! tongue

1 Like

Re: Crack In The Wall by greatgod2012(f): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
TRUTH IS BITTER.
The lady wasn't insultive, she was being truthful and she described you and your action. What were the exact excuses you were giving her to avoid being taken to your folks........she found out you were just telling lies with your excuses and told you directly that you weren't matured enough to be giving such excuses........it was a bitter truth, so, definitely, it must hit a nerve, kpele, if you're indeed mature, start acting maturely by doing the needful.

Sorry, if i sound too harsh, i would have said the same thing if you're my younger brother, and i still believe you're my brother, that is why i have to be honest with you.
May God bless you and give you wisdom to act rightly in every situation.

6 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by pickabeau1: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: She said he is immature.

OK... She may not have used the exact words and it may have beeen said in anger rather than contempt which is rude..no one will deny that

We only have one side of the story

The story here is simple..
She wants serious commitment from the guy
The guy wan play small

3 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by bennyrazz: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
otunbakhakiz: ) cos am ds kind of dude that hav zero tolerance for insult. Since then, our relationshp hs bn swingling down. What advice will u gv to a guy in my situation. Reasonable response pls
there is really no crack in any wall. You created the crack. It's obvious the girl is in love with you and she wants to make everything official and you are refusing cuz u r immature or not ready for commitment. She called you immature cuz you hurt her. My friend, you better climb down from your high horse and settle whatever issues that need to be settled before you throw away your relationship to the wastebin which you might regret later. Your ego is making you allergic to insult cuz she's a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Tallesty1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

OK... She may not have used the exact words and it may have beeen said in anger rather than contempt which is rude..no one will deny that

We only have one side of the story

The story here is simple..
She wants serious commitment from the guy
The guy wan play small
You are not sure yet, atleast the op didn't say so.

Do you know that serious commitment as you term it has many a times been mistaken for desperation? And I am sure you know that desperation turns men off.

She is also careless with words which is a turn of too.

I'm not trying to condem her thou, just telling you why she may never get to be my wifegrin
Re: Crack In The Wall by pickabeau1: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: You are not sure yet, atleast the op didn't say so.

Do you know that serious commitment as you term it has many a times been mistaken for desperation? And I am sure you know that desperation turns men off.

She is also careless with words which is a turn of too.

I'm not trying to condem her thou, just telling you why she may never get to be my wifegrin

Your call...
I am not assuming

He is playing games.his story is not consistent. What is d big deal in taking a woman you want to marry home.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
What do you expect Op?
If she gets pregnant and you disappear people will mock her for dating a total stranger for 11months.
Let her know your house even if it's for once.You can invite her when your parents are not around.

4 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ogbeni,you are immature. Don't go proposing if you aint ready to introduce the babe to your folks.what are you hiding sef? Na shrine u dey live? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crack In The Wall by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

Your call...
I am not assuming

He is playing games.his story is not consistent. What is d big deal in taking a woman you want to marry home.

I wonder! Dodgy op

1 Like

Re: Crack In The Wall by otunbakhakiz: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Idowuogbo: Ogbeni,you are immature. Don't go proposing if you aint ready to introduce the babe to your folks.what are you hiding sef? Na shrine u dey live? undecided
tnx for ur comment bt I mst say this, av always blvd ah one of the most inteligent ppl on nairaland bt wt this comment, u provd me rng. I want to blf u read that I detest insult bt why such a horrible comment.
Re: Crack In The Wall by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
otunbakhakiz: tnx for ur comment bt I mst say this, av always blvd ah one of the most inteligent ppl on nairaland bt wt this comment, u provd me rng. I want to blf u read that I detest insult bt why such a horrible comment.
Otunba jokes aside, you got issues.How can you date a woman for 11 months and y'all only meet up in public? Come ooooooooooon! Are you married and living with your legal wife? What are you hiding? U dey sleep under bridge? No offense#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! my ex want to leave her hubby for me / Happy Birthday Royalroy!!! / What If Your Father Was Raping You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.