Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA (2870 Views)

Defectors To APC Bury PDP In Rivers State / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / PDP In Secret Talks With Ex-govs, Defectors To APC : Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
obayaya:

You choose to understand what I wrote that way. PDP is only using APGA to its advantage during the presidential elections!!! Presidential Election that APGA is 70% likely to lose.

Do not try to get with violence something you can get with deceit.

Bottomline!!! Peter Obi will never leave APGA!!! I'm 99% sure of that.
Are we not saying the saying the same thing? Check the definition of a "stooge" you wrote and correlate it with what you said. Isn't it the same thing we are saying?
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by prophetone(m): 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mr. Peter Obi almost earns my respect because loyalty is the stuff of men of virtue. It's unfortunate however that his loyalty to APGA is diluted by his dilly-dally with the PDP and unwavering support for the ruling party's candidate in the next elections.

If your party is not ruling, and you are not being an opposition, what are you?
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Are we not saying the saying the same thing? Check the definition of a "stooge" you wrote and correlate it with what you said. Isn't it the same thing we are saying?

We aren't!!!! It's more of a symbiotic relationship. Which APGA is gaining from if you ask me.

Why launch an unsuccessful bid for the centre when you're sure you'd lose. When you're having a difficult time solidifying your regional identity?

Going for the center is both ambitious and stupid. Before APGA can launch a serious bid for the center, it needs to solidify it's base. And its doing it. Though Owelle's defection pulled them back.

You can choose to call it whatever you like. But APGA in my opinion is a party that understands the real situation of things and are exploiting the situation to their advantage.

Watch APGA recapture Imo and even take Abia in 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lordlexyy: What then is the hope or essence of APGA? You can't expect tangible political growth if every now and then you throw support to a 'friendly' political party. Have you imagin how a serious politician in and outside the east will view APGA? This uncaution support is a characteristic of an unserious, clueless and indecisive party. I don't care about the immediate gains or whatever you call it, but this action may have a far longer consequences than you think. because, the way it is now, APGA is a complete sell out to the Pdp no matter how much you want to sugar coat it.

I beg to differ!!! Who are these serious politicians you are talking about? The political prostitutes waiting by the sidelines to jump at any opportunity of clinching a political office?

So a party is only serious when it contests the presidential elections? How was APGA faring when Ojukwu contested the elections? AGPA captured Imo and a host of national assembly seats in Anambra and Imo in 2011

It's all a matter of strategy!!! Will you expect APGA to field a Presidential candidate that will most certainly lose and create the impression that they were defeated? That'll be counter productive.

APGA could yet repeat that feat in Abia. When they have enough base and political clout in the South East, they can now launch a somewhat serious challenge at the center.

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
obayaya:

We aren't!!!! It's more of a symbiotic relationship. Which APGA is gaining from if you ask me.

Why launch an unsuccessful bid for the centre when you're sure you'd lose. When you're having a difficult time solidifying your regional identity?

Going for the center is both ambitious and stupid. Before APGA can launch a serious bid for the center, it needs to solidify it's base. And its doing it. Though Owelle's defection pulled them back.

You can choose to call it whatever you like. But APGA in my opinion is a party that understands the real situation of things and are exploiting the situation to their advantage.

Watch APGA recapture Imo and even take Abia in 2015 grin
Really? I give up!

grin grin
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Really? I give up!

grin grin

O ga eme gi vaam na anya when APGA will capture Imo and Abia next year!!! tongue

I'm sure of one seat APGA is capturing next year... Senator Ngige's will not return to the hallowed Senate chambers next year!!! grin

Bookmark this page wink

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
obayaya:

O ga eme gi vaam na anya when APGA will capture Imo and Abia next year!!! tongue

I'm sure of one seat APGA is capturing next year... Senator Ngige's will not return to the hallowed Senate chambers next year!!! grin

Bookmark this page wink
yes we know APGA/PDP alliance will capture Abia. Nothing new about that. The two parties are the same.
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: yes we know APGA/PDP alliance will capture Abia. Nothing new about that. The two parties are the same.

I'm talking of Just APGA for the guber!!!

Maybe Your APGA/PDP will win abia for the presidential wink grin

But that's none of my business tongue
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Lordlexyy: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
obayaya:

I beg to differ!!! Who are these serious politicians you are talking about? The political prostitutes waiting by the sidelines to jump at any opportunity of clinching a political office?

So a party is only serious when it contests the presidential elections? How was APGA faring when Ojukwu contested the elections? AGPA captured Imo and a host of national assembly seats in Anambra and Imo in 2011

It's all a matter of strategy!!! Will you expect APGA to field a Presidential candidate that will most certainly lose and create the impression that they were defeated? That'll be counter productive.

APGA could yet repeat that feat in Abia. When they have enough base and political clout in the South East, they can now launch a somewhat serious challenge at the center.

Well, is glaring clear APGA will never gain the ground you alluded to launch out big basically into the presidential. The political move and mathematics so far is steadily built on a faulty foundation of exalting pdp above self, and also tagging and treating another political party vis a viz their regions with scorn and unprintable name is constantly alienating APGA from the main stream politics. This attitude is ok if APGA is comfortable being at the regional which obviously is not guarantee owing to its unreserved allegiance to the pdp. My brother, this is a political suicide Apga is embarking on.
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lordlexyy: Well, is glaring clear APGA will never gain the ground you alluded to launch out big basically into the presidential. The political move and mathematics so far is steadily built on a faulty foundation of exalting pdp above self, and also tagging and treating another political party vis a viz their regions with scorn and unprintable name is constantly alienating APGA from the main stream politics. This attitude is ok if APGA is comfortable being at the regional which obviously is not guarantee owing to its unreserved allegiance to the pdp. My brother, this is a political suicide Apga is embarking on.

ACN was a regional party!!! It had only Lagos pre 2010.

Well, Politics isn't as straightforward as mathematics. Only time will tell.

I don't quite agree with the emboldened

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Descartes: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
malc619: Shame on AKPUGA!!!

grin grin

You're very mischievous @ Akpuga cheesy angry grin
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Lordlexyy: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
obayaya:

ACN was a regional party!!! It had only Lagos pre 2010.

Well, Politics isn't as straightforward as mathematics. Only time will tell.

I don't quite agree with the emboldened
My brother, the spread, stability and sophistication of Apc currently threatening pdp is far beyond the reach of Apga despite its age. I bet you, Apc would have been a joke now, if they had gone the way of Apga offering no any form of opposition. Apga total suport to the Pdp is given an impression of a flawless party(pdp). How do you ever challenge a flawless party in the future given the accolade it received so far.
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Plshavmercyamen: 1:53am On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

Bookmark this page wink
My broda, it will be EXTREMELY difficult for APGA to win Anambra Central senatorial seat come 2015 considering the massive but covert structures pdp is putting in place. To me, the fight wil be between Ngige/APC and PDP. Mind u, the presidential and National Assembly elections wil be held the same day and every party wil be all out to protect their interest hence there "might" not be room for "double orders". Apga should watch it lest they lose most of the House of Assembly seats and if they do, hope u know the fate that wil befall Obiano and by extension the party? Udo diri gi
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: My broda, it will be EXTREMELY difficult for APGA to win Anambra Central senatorial seat come 2015 considering the massive but covert structures pdp is putting in place. To me, the fight wil be between Ngige/APC and PDP. Mind u, the presidential and National Assembly elections wil be held the same day and every party wil be all out to protect their interest hence there "might" not be room for "double orders". Apga should watch it lest they lose most of the House of Assembly seats and if they do, hope u know the fate that wil befall Obiano and by extension the party? Udo diri gi

Well, you're forgot to factor in the candidature of Ohamadike!!! Anambra Central is going APGA next year.

You guys underrate the structures APGA has in Anambra!!! Even PDP is wary of APGA's spread and acceptance in Anambra!!!

2015 is almost here!!! let's just wait

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Plshavmercyamen: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

Well, you're forgot to factor in the candidature of Ohamadike!!! Anambra Central is going APGA next year.

You guys underrate the structures APGA has in Anambra!!! Even PDP is wary of APGA's spread and acceptance in Anambra!!!

2015 is almost here!!! let's just wait
Nwanne, I'm aware of chief Umeh's candidature and i'm not under estimating the influence and structures of Apga either. But, if you factor in pdp's "surprising" performance during the Guber election and the defection of Odedo to pdp and most importantly the fact that central remains the strongest base and hold of Ngige and the fact also that some or most Apga members in Anambra are not too comfortable with Umeh cos of what they term his greed. And so many other factors that wil stil come into play, you wil know that Umeh stands no chance with the candidature of Ngige and "who ever" the pdp will choose. EXCEPT, APGA does something very drastic and spectacular. I fear for Apga in Anambra! Udo diri gi
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2014
Lordlexyy: My brother, the spread, stability and sophistication of Apc currently threatening pdp is far beyond the reach of Apga despite its age. I bet you, Apc would have been a joke now, if they had gone the way of Apga offering no any form of opposition. Apga total suport to the Pdp is given an impression of a flawless party(pdp). How do you ever challenge a flawless party in the future given the accolade it received so far.

ACN didn't this her, the spread, stability and sophistication. Neither does CPC and ANPP before the merger.

How about the Rumors that Tinubu sold Southwest out to GEJ during 2011 elections in exchange for a strong showing at the gubernatorials?

To be honest, I'm happy there's another party capable of challenging PDP at all levels. not minding the fact that APC's MO is far from ideal.

I do get your point though.

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 7:36am On Aug 17, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Nwanne, I'm aware of chief Umeh's candidature and i'm not under estimating the influence and structures of Apga either. But, if you factor in pdp's "surprising" performance during the Guber election and the defection of Odedo to pdp and most importantly the fact that central remains the strongest base and hold of Ngige and the fact also that some or most Apga members in Anambra are not too comfortable with Umeh cos of what they term his greed. And so many other factors that wil stil come into play, you wil know that Umeh stands no chance with the candidature of Ngige and "who ever" the pdp will choose. EXCEPT, APGA does something very drastic and spectacular. I fear for Apga in Anambra! Udo diri gi

APGA is a party full of surprises!!! Odedo's defection is a drawback though. But expect Ohamadike to give Ngige and anybody PDP will present a run for their money.

If it were head to head between Umeh and Ngige, Umeh will win convincingly. My problem is "whoever" PDP is presenting.

Ngige's hold on idemmili is faltering. People are becoming disillusioned with his political ambitions.

Well, let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Plshavmercyamen: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

APGA is a party full of surprises!!! Odedo's defection is a drawback though. But expect Ohamadike to give Ngige and anybody PDP will present a run for their money.

If it were head to head between Umeh and Ngige, Umeh will win convincingly. My problem is "whoever" PDP is presenting.

Ngige's hold on idemmili is faltering. People are becoming disillusioned with his political ambitions.

Well, let's watch and see
No probs bro. But, trust me, it will be easier for pdp to defeat Ngige than Apga. My reason being the fact that the presidential and National assembly election wil be held same day and pdp wil concentrate "most" of their forces in Anambra Central to ensure that Ngige do not embarrass jona by delivering votes for Apc presidential candidate. And do remember that in doing so, they wil be very careful not to make mistakes knowing that Ngige might spring up surprises hence giving pdp the votes wholesale. I stil maintain that the fight wil be between Ngige and pdp except something happens between now and february.
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: No probs bro. But, trust me, it will be easier for pdp to defeat Ngige than Apga. My reason being the fact that the presidential and National assembly election wil be held same day and pdp wil concentrate "most" of their forces in Anambra Central to ensure that Ngige do not embarrass jona by delivering votes for Apc presidential candidate. And do remember that in doing so, they wil be very careful not to make mistakes knowing that Ngige might spring up surprises hence giving pdp the votes wholesale. I stil maintain that the fight wil be between Ngige and pdp except something happens between now and february.

Yeah!!! You're right about that Ngige's caution though.

Anambra central will be interesting

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Plshavmercyamen: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

Yeah!!! You're right about that Ngige's caution though.

Anambra central will be interesting
Udo diri gi
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2014
Plshavmercyamen: Udo diri gi

Dirikwaziere gi cool

1 Like

Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Jakpon: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
obayaya:

Bottomline!!! Peter Obi will never leave APGA!!! I'm 99% sure of that.
although this is coming late ... You said you were cork sure that peter obi will never leave apga ... Peter obi has left apga, he is now with the pdp. You were wrong bro
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Jakpon: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
obayaya:

Shall we make a bet?

If he defects, I'll deactivate my account!!! If by the end of the year he doesn't, You should do the same!!!

Deal?
You made a deal. You promised to deactivate your account if peter obi defects to the pdp. Obi has defected to the pdp months ago now its time for you to make good your threat and deactivate your account
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
obayaya:

Shall we make a bet?

If he defects, I'll deactivate my account!!! If by the end of the year he doesn't, You should do the same!!!

Deal?

A PDP stooge because he had favourable relationship with the ruling PDP? That my friend is wisdom.

What would you have him do? Fight everyone and anyone like APC is doing?

Sometimes, the most resounding and memorable victories are the ones you don't have to fight at all.

His people, the Anambrarians are happy for the favourable working relationship he has with the central.
haven't you deactivated yet? grin grin
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jakpon:
You made a deal. You promised to deactivate your account if peter obi defects to the pdp. Obi has defected to the pdp months ago now its time for you to make good your threat and deactivate your account

berem:
haven't you deactivated yet? grin grin

The deal wasn't completed.. The other party didn't agree to the deal tongue
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by Demdem(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
obayaya:

The deal wasn't completed.. The other party didn't agree to the deal tongue

Are u ashamed that the pusssy mouth decamped as against ur earlier confidence in the contrary?
Re: Defectors To PDP Are Ticket Hunters, Says APGA by obayaya(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Demdem:

Are u ashamed that the pusssy mouth decamped as against ur earlier confidence in the contrary?

I'm not ashamed? I can never be ashamed of that man!!!

I was only disappointed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason I Fought With Bishop Oyedepo - Pastor Tunde Bakare / See Photos Of A Major Market In Owerri. / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.