Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks (2106 Views)

America Might Get Another Black President - Why Carson's Beating Trump / APC Governors In US With The President. Why? / God’s Private Jets And Limousines By Ogaga Ifowodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Afroconnect: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mr President as we speak the boko haram killers are resting,this is a great evil and inefficiency,we ought to purrsue these terrorists till the last of them is smoked out and killed.

If we allow them rest,they will have more time to plan,coordinate and spread.

Mr President the quicker you exterminate boko haram and its evil sponsors the beter for your re-election aspirations.

Go into parnerships with arm exporting countries,let our military have the best armoury,employ hundreds of thousands of Nigerians into military,dissolve some political offices that amounts to waste.

Let us use all our federal might to kill all elements of boko animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Eragablessen(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oh Yea....
If only you were his PA, I would have help in the revolution.
But why crying under a locked box ..
Nigerians have got no space to Thier rights...
When them God Father full everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Let it be known that anyone who tells you they can prosecute a war against terrorists' using hilux trucks, outdated tanks and AK-47's is a blatant liar. Until the Nigerian millitary upgrades, the FG will remain unserious about stopping terrorism in my books. That's the not-so-sweet truth.

3 Likes

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
@OP
can someone tell me what will "having fighter jets and tank" do against BH?! you dont fight terrorism in your own country with fighter jets and tanks, you fight it with intelligence on the ground, secret services that actually work so that you can infiltrate these cells and expose them.

6 Likes

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Eragablessen(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
can someone tell me what will havinf fighter jets and tank would do
against BH?! you dont fight terrorism in your own country with fighter
jets and tanks, you fight it with intelligence on the ground, secret
services that actually work so that you can infiltrate these cells and
expose them.

Your points may be right...
But BH does not operate hiding themselves.
What we need is exactly what the op stated above.
This is no more about faceless people or secret agency issues oo..
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Eragablessen:
Your points may be right...
But BH does not operate hiding themselves.
What we need is exactly what the op stated above.
This is no more about faceless people or secret agency issues oo..

if you can point out who all BH members are from the look on their faces then you may be right, but if you cant then you need proper intelligence........ unless you believe that all BH members are happily chilling in village where there is ONLY BH members present, and we can just bomb them out of this world with fighter jets and tanks.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by aresa: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fighter jets keep? The man is Trying to accumulate his own 11th jet and you are talking about jet to fight BH. Is he even interested in fighting any BH? He said he confined BH to the Northeast so his job I'd done and the folks in the northeast can die or chop stone as if northeast is not part of the same Nigeria he swore to protect...

7 Likes

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Eragablessen(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote
author=MRbrownJAY]

if you can point out who all BH members are from the look on their faces
then you may be right, but if you cant then you need proper
intelligence........ unless you believe that all BH members are happily
chilling in village where there is ONLY BH members present, and we can
just bomb them out of this world with fighter jets and tanks. [/quote]

Enlighten my intellegence bro.
How did you know about sambisa forest, Buhari and his cohorts...
Shekau and his residence.. This is how we continue to fold our hands ubtil BH dominates Nigeria...
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eragablessen:
Enlighten my intellegence bro.
How did you know about sambisa forest, Buhari and his cohorts...
Shekau and his residence.. This is how we continue to fold our hands ubtil BH dominates Nigeria...

again, educate yourself..... A) knowing where some terrorists leaders are is one thing, getting rid of them and their IDEOLOGY is another B) ben laden has been killed for a while now, do you think this has stopped his terrorist movement around the world? and C) pls enlighten us by explaining exactly how the fighter jets and tanks would solve the problem today.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Afroconnect: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
MRbrownJAY: @OP
can someone tell me what will havinf fighter jets and tank would do against BH?! you dont fight terrorism in your own country with fighter jets and tanks, you fight it with intelligence on the ground, secret services that actually work so that you can infiltrate these cells and expose them.
Mr Brown J,are u suggesting we leave our military in this state-i don't understand ur position...the boko animals are in Sambissa which is a large area of forest across the border this is where these animals hide-what else can u utilise to sweep them out?

Even with intelligence you can't avoid confrontations,you must have the upper hand.
Mr Brown I will take it that you were sleeping when you quote me cos your contribution quite naïve.

Mr Brown J modern tanks are necessary to replace the old ones in use now,I totally do not understand your position-we see our military fighting this war with obsolete equipments,Is it not better if we use more efficient ones...no one said intelligence should not be applied both work hand in hand...intelligence serves to pin-point location of terrorists and arms,confrontation then follows.

Stop typing baseless arguements.

Are u in Nigeria,re u a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Reptyle(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
can someone tell me what will havinf fighter jets and tank would do against BH?! you dont fight terrorism in your own country with fighter jets and tanks, you fight it with intelligence on the ground, [b][/b]secret services that actually work so that you can infiltrate these cells and expose them.

You mean not the type that wears mask and arrests opposition politicians at midnight or issues flippant statements on national tv?

Alas we are done for sad

That's the only type of secret service we have sad

2 Likes

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Afroconnect: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

if you can point out who all BH members are from the look on their faces then you may be right, but if you cant then you need proper intelligence........ unless you believe that all BH members are happily chilling in village where there is ONLY BH members present, and we can just bomb them out of this world with fighter jets and tanks.

Mr J are u ok?...or are you living in a fantasy world,these boko animals come out and engage the Nigerian troops,they attack barracks and our fire power is not enough to decimate them and theirs,only to hear they escape into the forests...these animals are not hiding and its mediocres like you-dumb heads probably with a little change that spits trash when conscious people are highlighting critical issues-dumb J,show me one country in the world that still uses the type of obsolete military equipments Nigeria uses.

Why is America still spending almost a trillion usd a year on military hardware,capabilities and intelligence.

We have DSS,even what these needs is high tech communications and survellance equipments-installation of cctvs across the cities and more.

Mere intelligence is not enough.

Intelligence and military are quite different,though they coordinate.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Reptyle:
You mean not the type that wears mask and arrests opposition politicians at midnight or issues flippant statements on national tv?
Alas we are done for sad
That's the only type of secret service we have sad

then money should be spent in training, but certainly not in machines made for WAR!

Afroconnect:
Mr J are u ok?...or are you living in a fantasy world,these boko animals come out and engage the Nigerian troops,they attack barracks and our fire power is not enough to decimate them and theirs,only to hear they escape into the forests...these animals are not hiding and its mediocres like you-dumb heads probably with a little change that spits trash when conscious people are highlighting critical issues-dumb J,show me one country in the world that still uses the type of obsolete military equipments Nigeria uses.

then let the army invest in proper guns and artillery but i DOUBT a jets and tanks would solve anything.

Why is America still spending almost a trillion usd a year on military hardware,capabilities and intelligence.

when your agenda is to invade foreign lands in order to control the world, and especially oil, then you need to spend more than you have on military hardware etc....... and subsequently put your country in the worst possible debts it could ever be in.

We have DSS,even what these needs is high tech communications and survellance equipments-installation of cctvs across the cities and more.

again, NO jets and tanks are needed here. CCTV is intelligence, duh!

Mere intelligence is not enough.
Intelligence and military are quite different,though they coordinate.

i am telling you that Nigeria does NOT need to spend close to $35milla (per jets) or $8Milla (per tanks) to fight BH. simply buy better guns/machine guns/gears etc and that is all the artillery you would need. no bloody jets and tanks are needed. a AR15 or M16 machine gun cost $1500 top.

unless you can explain to us all why they would need jets and tanks for, i dont see the point of wasting so much money when the country cant even generate enough electricity for its citizen to 24hrs of light. let them get their priorities straight.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by seunlayi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
jet should not be the top on the list now but they are needed in fighting back the insurgents wherever the attack people. also I wonder why the chibok girls are yet to be located by now via satellite
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Eragablessen(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mr Brown J must either be residing abroad or he must have skipped his morning pills.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eragablessen: Even with intelligence you can't avoid confrontations,you must have the
upper hand.
Mr Brown I will take it that you were sleeping when you quote me cos
your contribution quite naïve.

Please educate this guy who sits in his comfort zone abroad thinking we down here sleep with both eyes closed.

you certainly dont know anything about war if you think that jets and tanks will solve BH's problem. there is a need for confrontation YES, but it aint from jets and tanks. a properly armed army with proper protective gear would do the trick.......IF/WHEN they finally know who/where BH members are.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Afroconnect: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

then money should be spent in training, but certainly not in machines made for WAR!

then let the army invest in proper guns and artillery but i DOUBT a jets and tanks would solve anything.

when your agenda is to invade foreign lands in order to control the world, and especially oil, then you need to spend more than you have on military hardware etc....... and subsequently put your country in the worst possible debts it could ever be in.

again, NO jets and tanks are needed here. CCTV is intelligence, duh!

i am telling you that Nigeria does NOT need to spend close to $35milla (per jets) or $8Milla (per tanks) to fight BH. simply buy better guns/machine guns/gears etc and that is all the artillery you would need. no bloody jets and tanks are needed. a AR15 or M16 machine gun cost $1500 top.

unless you can explain to us all why they would need jets and tanks for, i dont see the point of wasting so much money when the country cant even generate enough electricity for its citizen to 24hrs of light. let them get their priorities straight.

Oga u have no point...the point remains we need better arms and ammunition-period.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by emmatok(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eragablessen: Mr Brown J must either be residing abroad or he must have skipped his morning pills.

He is right, Nigeria is not fighting anther country like Ghana, Togo or Afghan.

Nigeria is fighting within her territory, and the use of fighter jet has its limitations, cos the terrorist can simply relocate to another village/state if they bombed.

IF you study BK very well they are always on the move.
Will you deploy fighter Jets if BK relocates to ABUJA? knowing its not a standard warfare.

We need proper intelligent system.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by impromptu: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
$1 billion is the delay.

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Afroconnect: Oga u have no point...the point remains we need better arms and ammunition-period.

again, there is a HUUUUUUUUGE difference between better guns that cost $1500 each OR protective gear that cost $500 each and planes that cost $35Milla or tanks that cost $8milla........ what you are saying is as clueless as saying that flying to the moon is the same as flying from Abuja to Lagos.

you want the gov to spend money it doesnt have (and that will better serve in other lacking areas) instead of acting RIGHT and spending the money properly to fight a BH that you CANT fight with jets and tanks!

@Emmatok
you are seeing this issue exactly like me....... imagine the overkill and the amount of casualties from the general public if they bomb the forest with jets and tanks. then they will simply call it collateral damage BS.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Afroconnect: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

again, there is a HUUUUUUUUGE difference between better guns that cost $1500 each OR protective gear that cost $500 each and planes that cost $35Milla or tanks that cost $8milla........ what you are saying is as clueless as saying that flying to the moon is the same as flying from Abuja to Lagos.

you want the gov to spend money it doesnt have (and that will better serve in other lacking areas) instead of acting RIGHT and spending the money properly to fight a BH that you CANT fight with jets and tanks!

@Emmatok
you are seeing this issue exactly like me....... imagine the overkill and the amount of casualties from the general public if they bomb the forest with jets and tanks. then they will simply call it collateral damage BS.

Oga what re u saying all the money being made are they not being shared by these corrupt politicians,is it not good we use them to purchase better weapons and armoury.

Countries aquiring them are theyy fools.

Corruption is what is depleting our resources its better we utilise thse monies to fight an effective war...or is it because u re resting in ur home peacefully?
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by dBard: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2014
can someone tell me what will "having fighter jets and tank" do against BH?! you dont fight terrorism in your own country with fighter jets and tanks, you fight it with intelligence on the ground, secret services that actually work so that you can infiltrate these cells and expose them.

While acceding to ur intelligence point, u should 've noticed dat boko haram is now tending towards holding territory as against their earlier m.o. Also, they're a v.mobile group, so yes, d purchase of bigger, better and more accurate firepower is needed. The bigger the gun, the better the outcome.
Also, air supremacy cannot b overemphasised..d coverage, range etc gives u an overwhelming edge.
Am not military, but it is clear, We aren't serious about this boko haram issue n d gov't nids t make hay asap.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Afroconnect: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

Oga who told you Nigeria is lacking in money?
Its either you are part of the corrupt political class or you re not in Nigeria.

Even tbose in overseas countries who are not Nigerians know that corruption and public office stealing/waste pilfers away a larger portion Of our revenue.
Either you re living in a fantasy or you don't know who you are arguing with.
@Emmatok
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by emmatok(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

@Emmatok

It will be serious overkill, that will achieve nothing, cos the criminal can still escape .
The Nigeria ARmy need PRECISION in fighting BK.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Brimmie(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Coming Soon Like Our Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Afroconnect:
Oga what re u saying all the money being made are they not being shared by these corrupt politicians,is it not good we use them to purchase better weapons and armoury.

the people YOU have elected in power need to share the loot with one another......lol, there will be nothing left when they are done with the budget, and if there is anything left, then building power plant is MORE IMPORTANT than buying jets and tanks that are obsolete against BH.

Countries aquiring them are theyy fools.

countries who do are either at war with other countries, fearing war against other countries or HAVE THE FUNDS FOR IT! Nigeria have meither of the 3 mentionned.

Corruption is what is depleting our resources its better we utilise thse monies to fight an effective war...or is it because u re resting in ur home peacefully?

then you r problem is not BH, it is corruption then.......... and either you wont get the money to buy or fix anything.

dBard:
While acceding to ur intelligence point, u should 've noticed dat boko haram is now tending towards holding territory as against their earlier m.o. Also, they're a v.mobile group, so yes, d purchase of bigger, better and more accurate firepower is needed. The bigger the gun, the better the outcome.
Also, air supremacy cannot b overemphasised..d coverage, range etc gives u an overwhelming edge.
Am not military, but it is clear, We aren't serious about this boko haram issue n d gov't nids t make hay asap.

how does air supremacy works in a forest?! how is that helping?
the Gov might not be serious on the issues, yes, but that certainly does not mean that it should buy a fleet of planes at a cost of $35milla each and tank equally expensive.

1st we need to figure what is the problem, and then 2nd find proper solutions that we can sustain. there is no point in spending gazillions on buying planes if A) it doesnt solve the problem, B) the problem returns when we cannot continue care for these planes or C) it kills thousands of innocent people in the same process (imagine one of the collateral damage was your close family member).

it took 10+ yrs for the US and its mighty army to finally catch up with Osama, and guess what? al qaeda is still bombing innocent people left right and center. so if this is the type of solution you guys are looking for then let us all stop fooling ourselves and let these bastard politicians continue chop the money and buy mansions in the Dubai (since you guys believe that bringing 24hr electricity to all Nigerians is LESS important than buying jets and tanks) .
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by dBard: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

the people YOU have elected in power need to share the loot with one another......lol, there will be nothing left when they are done with the budget, and if there is anything left, then building power plant is MORE IMPORTANT than buying jets and tanks that are obsolete against BH.

countries who do are either at war with other countries, fearing war against other countries or HAVE THE FUNDS FOR IT! Nigeria have meither of the 3 mentionned.

then you r problem is not BH, it is corruption then.......... and either you wont get the money to buy or fix anything.

how does air supremacy works in a forest?! how is that helping?
the Gov might not be serious on the issues, yes, but that certainly does not mean that it should buy a fleet of planes at a cost of $35milla each and tank equally expensive.

1st we need to figure what is the problem, and then 2nd find proper solutions that we can sustain. there is no point in spending gazillions on buying planes if A) it doesnt solve the problem, B) the problem returns when we cannot continue care for these planes or C) it kills thousands of innocent people in the same process (imagine one of the collateral damage was your close family member).

it took 10+ yrs for the US and its mighty army to finally catch up with Osama, and guess what? al qaeda is still bombing innocent people left right and center. so if this is the type of solution you guys are looking for then let us all stop fooling ourselves and let these bastard politicians continue chop the money and buy mansions in the Dubai (since you guys believe that bringing 24hr electricity to all Nigerians is LESS important than buying jets and tanks) .

I get ur argument but ur missing several points ;
1) Boko haram is no longer faceless as ur assuming. They are organized n taking a more conventional form than before.
2) Bokoharam is beginning to Hold territory. which buttresses my first point
3) air supremacy works everywhere. .it all depends on d Role air support is called in for. it's not like dey need t See d insurgents, coordinates are given n bombs dropped
4) Jets donot all refer to high speed, high powered aero machines like d f16s of old, dre are newer jets now, more adapted to COIN ops such as these. foe e.g..d much touted Tuscano jet, n dse are game changers n are Needed.
lastly, tho yes, we need infrastructural development, this is a time of crisis n Emphasis should be given to That.

1 Like

Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2014
at last, someone who is bringing some valid intelligent points to this discussion...... now, let us see:

[quote author=dBard]I get ur argument but ur missing several points ;
1) Boko haram is no longer faceless as ur assuming. They are organized n taking a more conventional form than before.

although we know who some of them are, if the problem was as "simple" as you want to make it look then we would have already terminated them. the facts remains that A) we dont know exactly WHO they "all" are and B) we dont know WHERE they "all" are. the solution to these 2 points lies in INTELLIGENCE, not gun power.

2) Bokoharam is beginning to Hold territory. which buttresses my first point

and if that was the case, do you believe that bombing such area (and possibly killing innocent civilians in the same process) is the solution?
again, intelligence is the only solution to this issue, when that part is properly covered, troops can be sent in to pick them up one by one and save the lives of innocents.

3) air supremacy works everywhere. .it all depends on d Role air support is called in for. it's not like dey need t See d insurgents, coordinates are given n bombs dropped

then what is needed are military drones with powerful cameras, etc

4) Jets donot all refer to high speed, high powered aero machines like d f16s of old, dre are newer jets now, more adapted to COIN ops such as these. foe e.g..d much touted Tuscano jet, n dse are game changers n are Needed.

are you talking of the Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano? pls care to explain how it is "needed" (aka what will it do that the old 9ja fleet cant)? and, if thats the case, then a powerful military drone (MQ-1 Predator) that cost about half of these cheaper jets would be a safer/cheaper/wiser purchase.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by dBard: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2014
MRbrownJAY: at last, someone who is bringing some valid intelligent points to this discussion...... now, let us see:

The Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano
( pronunciation ), also named ALX or A-29
is a turboprop aircraft designed for light
attack, counter insurgency (COIN), close air
support, aerial reconnaissance missions in
low threat environments, as well as
providing pilot training. Designed to operate
in high temperature and humidity
conditions in extremely rugged terrain, the
Super Tucano is highly maneuverable, has
a low heat signature, incorporates 4th
generation avionics and weapons system to
deliver precision guided munitions.

A lil on d super Tuscano. You read a lil further, you'll find out it is very Affordable (which solves one problem of cost ) and based on it's system, can Easily be adapted to by our pilots without much training needed.
Compare dis t dat of a Drone as u suggested, whose major advantage will be dat it will save personnel lives, else in terms of Cost, d required Training to operate such unfamiliar 'equipments' effectively and Maintenance, it actually is a Big disadvantage. Add to that the eventual(overall) cost and the time frame that'll be required b4 it becomes operational n it has become more of a liability than an asset.
Finally, as good as intelligence is, you Cannot achieve objectives without the needed firepower. Afghanistan e.g.. America had d intelligence n all but untill d Obama's surge in personnel n equipment, they couldn't really achieve nought.
Back here, d DMI has bin doing ok, a lot of d Bokoharam attacks have bin known b4 time (read d news) , hell, they even announce their attacks, but cos d N.A has bin Unable to match them in mobility(maneuverability) n yet lacking Superior Firepower, u see them getting embarrassed at will.
Air supremacy is needed n Fast...Tanks, not so much, Bigger guns...YES! Like Yesterday.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2014
^^^^the price of that plane is supposedly $9-14 Million...... thats will be much more than the military drone i mentioned above that cost a mere $4-5Millions.
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by Afroconnect: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^the price of that plane is supposedly $9-14 Million...... thats will be much more than the military drone i mentioned above that cost a mere $4-5Millions.

Mr Brown jay,I know u re somewhere probably in the states,enjoying ur small life,so its easy for u to sit there and type baseless points.

This is what soldiers on the frontline are saying.

https://www.nairaland.com/1864625/boko-haram-soldiers-mutiny-demand

I wonder who argued with you that we don't need better intelligence,what am saying to u is that mere intelligence is not enough.

DSS is for intelligence,Nigria military is for battle and warfare,in my post am talking about better equipment for the military and you just started spitting already known jargons...re you saying these soldiers are lying?
Re: Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks by komekn(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Like many things in our beloved country procurement is caught up in the PERVERSION OF CORRUPTION that is plaguing our country and which has become chronic under GEJ

Its the reason we don't do direct procurement with national bodies but use middlemen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Laments Level Of Poverty Under Jonathan’s Govt / Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan / Buhari Has Pledged To Serve One Term Like Mandela — Fashakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.