Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? (7504 Views)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / I Want 2 Leave Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by SamMilla1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2008
Nairaland has been a home to many of us for long now.
Some members quarreled,
Some became friends through here,
Some cheer us up when we are down,
Some make us laugh everyday and some make us cry,

If for some reason, about three regular members here decided to quit nairaland,

Who and who are the three people you will miss most if they leave nairaland?

I will miss MUKINA2 for her consistency.
CLEMCYKUL for her great sense of humor and consistency as well.

Then surprisingly i will miss SEUN for his hard-head system of government. (LEARNT FROM IT)
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by chinesedoll(f): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2008
you becos u make d jokes sec lively
Jenny becos her trouble never ends
others are
creamish
beauteous
ruby
tope
na2day
doyin

abeg dem pleny o!!!
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by kay9(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
Oww Sammy, that's an easy one:
1. gabrywyl! grin
2. gabrywyl!! grin grin
3. gabrywyl!!! grin grin grin Oh, I just luuuuuv her - and not because of the farts grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by tytylayor: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2008
SAM MILLA:

Some make us laugh everyday and some make us cry,

i dnt understand dat
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by SamMilla1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
tytylayor:

i dnt understand that

go back to school then
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by tytylayor: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
huh cry cry cry
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by kay9(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2008
I can even recommend some good schools - elementary ones, if you prefer
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by tytylayor: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2008
oya nw grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Phemour: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2008
i will fail to spot everyone if i leave nairaland
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by dani1luv: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ topic
1. gabrywl: -
2. rokiatu:- jst luv her
3. studio43 :- for his nevr endin troble makin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by tytylayor: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
tnk u very much, u can nw go. tongue

NEXT!
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by dani1luv: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2008
im nxt online:- so get ur a$$ off ya tongue

tytytailor the troble maker shocked
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by tytylayor: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2008
hmm shocked wat r u still doin hia?? oya go go go go angry

NEXT person plssssssss
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2008
dani1luv:

2. rokiatu:- jst love her
appreciated smiley

@topic too many to list it may even pass
50 who knows cheesy
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by HRhotness(f): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2008
those i'd miss i'm friends with off NL so i guess no one. . . undecided
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by tytylayor: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
@roki

appreciate some pls

@HR.hotness

pls look for some to appreciate wink
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by mykali(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2008
1st of all i already miss

saucekid--my 1st friend here

ibkaye--hardly shows up here anymore

chioya--about to deliver a baby i guess.  grin

then, i'll miss

gabrywyl---who wount

lysaa---hey, its not what u think grin

sam milla--fake king he is

info--my main man  tongue

and a few others sha.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by HRhotness(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
tytylayor:

@HR.hotness

please look for some to appreciate wink

cant be bothered. . . i'm going off NL myself
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Godalone(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2008
The only person i will miss is Gamine
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by karlken(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2008
Sam milla then Gabry.I will miss sillyboy 2! grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by dani1luv: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2008
rokiatu:

appreciated smiley

and then
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by SamMilla1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2008
hey dani , easy
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Danke: 1:01am On Oct 22, 2008
chinesedoll:

you  because u make d jokes sec lively
Jenny  because her trouble never ends
others are
creamish
beauteous
ruby
tope
na2day
doyin

abeg them pleny o!!!

na wetin i do una grin embarassed sad
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by darequam(m): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2008
Maybe tope teadr cus he introduced to me nairaland. Aside from him hmmm well i'm just about making some nu friends.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2008
I'd miss and I'm still missing

saucekid
bigboy
showbobo
migines
clemcykul
ayusman
and many more that I dont rember their names again. . .
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by darequam(m): 1:30am On Oct 22, 2008
Maybe tope teadr cus he introduced to me nairaland. Aside from him hmmm well i'm just about making some nu friends.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:36am On Oct 22, 2008
Well tope_teadr has been banned from posting . . . . . . It's now Boss Ttdiamonds. . . . . . . .

Courtesy: Tope_teadr Aka B0ss ttdiamonds. .
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by darequam(m): 1:57am On Oct 22, 2008
Don't understand why will he be banned?
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:02am On Oct 22, 2008
U don't get it do u. . . . Boss Ttdiamonds is tope_teadr. .
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by darequam(m): 2:12am On Oct 22, 2008
Just pullin ur legs pal
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:28am On Oct 22, 2008
No problem. .
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by naijababe2(f): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2008
will miss
saucekid(already missing him)
clemkykul
gabby
infobaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Where Would You Love To Be Buried, Home Or Cemetry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.