Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! (1251 Views)

Companionship (long Read) / Companionship Vs Procreation: Which Is A Stronger Reason For Marriage. / Marriage,procreation And Companionship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by Fxwarrior: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
One of the reasons people marry is for companionship.Now having been married has it solved/met your need for companionship?
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by MANGAM(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Do pple marry for companionship?
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by Fxwarrior: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
MANGAM: Do pple marry for companionship?

What are you saying? Even the Bible said it that its not good for man to be alone.Are you still single? Don't you feel lonely atimes and need someone of opposite sex to be there to listen to you?

1 Like

Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by MANGAM(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
What makes u think am a christian?
Fxwarrior:

What are you saying? Even the Bible said it that its not good for man to be alone.Are you still single? Don't you feel lonely atimes and need someone of opposite sex to be there to listen to you?

1 Like

Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by MANGAM(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fxwarrior:
Don't you feel lonely atimes and need someone of opposite sex to be there to listen to you?
What abt love?
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
MANGAM:
What abt love?
Love is what will make you to chose your partner not the reason for marriage.
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by Fxwarrior: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
MANGAM: What makes u think am a christian?

Its practical.Humans are social animals and need each other's company otherwise you wouldn't be in Nairaland.You need information,you need to talk to someone.How will you feel if nobody here ever replies your posts or likes any of your comments. Same is marriage only that its closer and heart warming .
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by Fxwarrior: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: Love is what will make you to chose your partner not the reason for marriage.

Lol. Whatever makes you choose your spouse is a reason for marriage which includes intimacy, procreation. That's why some couples feel miserable if there's no issue after like 2 years.

Its just like saying marriage is what will make you be with someone not a union.Funny huh?
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Lol. Whatever makes you choose your spouse is a reason for marriage which includes intimacy, procreation. That's why some couples feel miserable if there's no issue after like 2 years.

Its just like saying marriage is what will make you be with someone not a union.Funny huh?
We are saying thesame thing nah, love is what will draw you to the person but love is not the reason you you marry the person. Marriage based on love alone is doomed to fail because love is a changeable emotion.
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by Fxwarrior: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tallesty1: We are saying thesame thing nah, love is what will draw you to the person but love is not the reason you you marry the person. Marriage based on love alone is doomed to fail because love is a changeable emotion.

What will make it last? Know there are different types of love. You must mean eros
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
NO!

I am still very much the same SINGLE OR MARRIED!

I am never lonely! Never have been! I AM MY OWN BEST FRIEND!

Just an added blessing. . . to experience the other side of the coin!

With or without my husband. . . I am complete!

I only relish THE CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE. . . .as in MISSION ACCOMPLISED! cool

1 Like

Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by MARKone(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara: NO!

I am still very much the same SINGLE OR MARRIED!

I am never lonely! Never have been! I AM MY OWN BEST FRIEND!

Just an added blessing. . . to experience the other side of the coin!

With or without my husband.. I am complete!

I only relish THE CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE. . . .as in MISSION ACCOMPLISED! cool

grin grin

This Babe sef
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
MARKone:

grin grin

This Babe sef

Oh yes o!
More than half the time. . . I dun even kia to know where or what my husband is/doing.
Even in the same house. . . undecided

I have never been that type of 'GUM-BODY' kind of friend or partner.

If I need him. . .we talk on the phone. . . SIMPLE! kiss

Who wan age for marriage and pikin stress. . . .? Not me ooooooo. My mom is JUST LIKE THAT! VERRRRRRRRRRY FREE-SPIRITED!!! cool
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by MARKone(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Oh yes o!
More than half the time. . . I dun even kia to know where or what my husband is/doing.
Even in the same house. . . undecided

I have never been that type of 'GUM-BODY' kind of friend or partner.

If I need him. . .we talk on the phone. . . SIMPLE! kiss

Many men would kill to have a wife like you

grin grin
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
MARKone:

Many men would kill to have a wife like you

grin grin

Yes o!
Many of my husband's friend dey jelos am gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! grin
Many of their wives dey KNACK head for wall. . .dey do 'gate woman' to smell dem husband pants and mouths when dem come back home.
Mine has total freeeeeeedom! kiss

I have NEVER had that kind of time.

Local h-energy! cheesy
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by MARKone(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Yes o!
Many of my husband's friend dey jelos am gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! grin
Many of their wives dey KNACK head for wall. . .dey do 'gate woman' to smell dem husband pants and mouths when dem come back home.
Mine has total freeeeeeedom! kiss

I have NEVER had that kind of time.

Local h-energy! cheesy

wink

1 Like

Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
MARKone:

wink

wink wink wink wink wink

No shakin'! cool

Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by ahnie: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Eureka....she has bn quarantined frm her renowned insanity. oh Allah sar'ki.
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
My stalker has arrived!
Seun! GO AND MARRY!!!!! WITH YA CHIMPAZEE FACE. . . AND BABOON HAND!!!!grin
My kind nor dey for OGUN STATE. . . lai-lai!!!!
Stop stalking an old woman. . . all over NL.
This is not NVS with SEXXXUALLY-FRUSSSSSSST-TREH-TED SHE/HE GOATS E-STALKERZZZ!

Thank you!

MUMU-IJJIAT!!!!! kiss
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by MARKone(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

wink wink wink wink wink

No shakin'! cool

Hahahaha

Kanwulia, u dey "platise" YOGA by this time...well done.

No shakin no be 4 pesin wey get Epilepsy

grin grin
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
MARKone:

Hahahaha

Kanwulia, u dey "platise" YOGA by this time...well done.

No shakin no be 4 pesin wey get Epilepsy

grin grin

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . . .!!!!
Oh yes o!
Just to tell you say. . . MAN NOR BE MY WAHALA. . . . . wink
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by orbis(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
This babe don start her usual kolo again....i didnt mention names ohhhhh..but by their writeups you shall know them...
Re: Did Marriage Solve Your Need For Companionship?!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Very soon I will be able to comment here,but for now,"they" are keeping my companion..

(1) (Reply)

Calling My Wife Persistently Made Her Start Cheating On Me / Couple Issue.... Can U Go For Advice Afta Marriage / A True Life Story MUST READ Especially The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.