Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? (2794 Views)

Mo Tse: My Father Is A Hero's Child Actor Is Now An Adult / / Your Best Hollywood Movie Of 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Inkredible(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
I watched a movie last night (Game plan) and the acting prowess of Peyton (Madison pettis) marveled me. She cracked me up from start till finito. I guess she will best fit into my best Hollywood child actor although she is all grown up now. So my dear people, who is ur best child actor? I nor mean Aki n paw paw o grin grin

Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Dymondgurl(f): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Raven Symone aka OliviaBossChick

Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Inkredible(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
that also is one funny kid. Though I haven't seen any of her movies but the memes created with her are hilarious.
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Kaycee7(m): 5:30am On Aug 17, 2014
Every child actor on Disney and Nickelodeon. Those kids can entertain eh!
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Inkredible(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kaycee7: Every child actor on Disney and Nickelodeon. Those kids can entertain eh!
Seconded cheesy
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Dymondgurl(f): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Inkredible: that also is one funny kid. Though I haven't seen any of her movies but the memes created with her are hilarious.
she was among d cast in Bill Cosby's Show as a little gal. That's were all her memes originated from and as a grown up gal, she is a disney's star, featuring in d show "That's so Raven"

1 Like

Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Inkredible(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Another cool kid is Oliver Michaels. The problem child Junior.

Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Rashdimuh(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Yusuf satia
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Inkredible(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2014
Rashdimuh: Yusuf satia
Pix please. Thank you
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Macaulay Culkin and Gary Coleman (RIP) from "Different Strokes"

1 Like

Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by macsika: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Macauly culkin
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by cooljoe(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2014
Skai Jackson, plays d xter of zuri ross in disneys Jessie. Quite a gud actress she is
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by emeralddayo(f): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
tyler james william of 'everybody hate chris'
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Inkredible(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: Macauly culkin
Between Michael Oliver n Macaulay culkin, who was more mischievous in the Home Alone series? For me, Oliver killed it.
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by BaliBruce: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
IMHO it is Opie Taylor (Ron Howard) from the Andy Griffith show. Just watch the episode entitled "Opie's Charity" and you'll see why.
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by DenisRock(m): 1:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Keke Palmer(Akeelah and the bee)Macaulay Culkin(Home alone)
Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by sholay2011(m): 5:14am On Dec 22, 2015
The boy that played 'Alfalfa' (RIP) in 'Little Rascals'.

1 Like

Re: Who Is/was Your Best Hollywood Child Actor? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2015
I only knew 2 child actors, and they were Macaulay Culkins (Read somewhere he's a DJ now), and Oliver Michaels (Read somewhere he's a professional photographer and artist presently).

Funny that both abandoned acting as they became adults.

(1) (Reply)

Interstellar / Meet Adrian Holmes, Actor Who Played Ajani Okeke In The Movie Skyscraper / Big Brother Africa The Chase Eviction Live Updates 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.