Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits (14768 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: Dami look at this

I love the head pc but if it was me I would have gone for a slightly smaller neckpiece. Its still nice though..
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice thread...cheesy
Although i really dont like beads on my wrist and neck.Its so uncomfortablecheesy.If i tie wrapper self,i dey fall for road.They are so uncomfortable to wear including trad clothes.Always eager to get out of them,although i like them.

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra: Nice thread...cheesy
Although i really dont like beads on my wrist and neck.Its so uncomfortablecheesy.If i tie wrapper self,i dey fall for road.They are so uncomfortable to wear including trad clothes.Always eager to get out of them,although i like them.
chaiiii you don't know what you are missing. I was like you bbefore. I felt uncomfortable in wrappers but now I am a guru in it.

You can tie it in such a way that you feel comfortable and smart in it . spread your legs very wide while trying it and don't make it to tight so you don't feel uncomfortable in it. As for necklace, you never jam fine one that will make you drool. If you go to lagos island or the palms, you will see some badt necklaces and beads that will be doing kami kami kami, you sef will tell your neck to behave when you wear it, it must comply cheesy

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
damiso:

I love the head pc but if it was me I would have gone for a slightly smaller neckpiece. Its still nice though..
yeah.it has to do with choices though.

If your head tie is flashy or has enough accessories in it, you don't need a noisy necklace again that will make you look bogus or like a masquerade. Simple yet elegant like this

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idowuogbo: Fashionista Badosky in the house.... just picked up some bad boys (shoes) embarassedfrom Kurt Keiger today, I'll post pics lerra. cool
badosky mi where you dey hide since. Oya take. I dash you one. Kujo meta

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nice

Me likey
damiso: The ministry has really moved on ..Thanks Guys kiss kiss

Sambarry nice pictures...lovely styles..thanks shoefreak for the invites kiss as I said feel free to post away..

Today I was kinda not in the mood to think of what to wear to church as my son did not let us sleep so I just threw on this plain black top on a brown peplum skirt.very plain and bleh outfit cheesy but these faux pearl necklace made it look a bit more dressy..so accessories sometimes changes an outfit's look for the better..
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
shoefreak: Nice

Me likey

Thanks hunii kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: yeah.it has to do with choices though.

If your head tie is flashy or has enough accessories in it, you don't need a noisy necklace again that will make you look bogus or like a masquerade. Simple yet elegant like this

Yeah most times less is more and if one thing is already making a statement I.e the necklace or earrings no need to have another noisy pc in the outfit.

I like that Gele

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Dolcilicious(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hehe,this is a cool threadsmiley

Well,v got a problem,this time it aint with accesory,this time its with this top v got,its a netty material and doesnt go down more than my navel,i always pair it with a pencil skirt,but m soo tired of d monotonous routine.sad

Now,what are the things u fink i can pair with it?
A pics is included.Thanks lovieskiss
Shoefreak i sight u o

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dolcilicious: Hehe,this is a cool threadsmiley

Well,v got a problem,this time it aint with accesory,this time its with this top v got,its a netty material and doesnt go down more than my navel,i always pair it with a pencil skirt,but m soo tired of d monotonous routine.sad

Now,what are the things u fink i can pair with it?
A pics is included.Thanks lovieskiss
Shoefreak i sight u o

Hi hunni browsing on my iPad and it says safari can't download pic

Depends on what sort of netty it is but you can try on a skater skirt or these printed palazzo pants that are now in (depending on if it's plain)
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
damiso:

Yeah most times less is more and if one thing is already making a statement I.e the necklace or earrings no need to have another noisy pc in the outfit.

I like that Gele
exactly. That's my point smiley
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
sambarry,i can relate with what you are saying.I be omo Eko na,i know balogun like wtf,the beads fine but i dey tire to put am for neck pass one hour.Gele wey i tie yesterday go my bros trad marriage,as i dey talk to u,i no no where i e dey,weda i forget am for the bride housecheesy cheesy.i just love a gold necklace around my neck.no bangles at allll biko just my designers wristwatch cheesy,but i love trad things but i dont have patience to sew or wear.

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by TOYNEX(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
... I'm all in...
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Rita is another queen of fashion. You see her gown is noisy and busy enough that's why she didn't wear any necklace. Just a simple, small earing

2 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Shoe freak. Oya I bring wetin you like come o wink

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Dolcilicious(f): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
damiso:

Hi hunni browsing on my iPad and it says safari can't download pic

Depends on what sort of netty it is but you can try on a skater skirt or these printed palazzo pants that are now in (depending on if it's plain)
Ok,thanks,lemme try nd repost d pics grin

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra: sambarry,i can relate with what you are saying.I be omo Eko na,i know balogun like wtf,the beads fine but i dey tire to put am for neck pass one hour.Gele wey i tie yesterday go my bros trad marriage,as i dey talk to u,i no no where i e dey,weda i forget am for the bride housecheesy cheesy.i just love a gold necklace around my neck.no bangles at allll biko just my designers wristwatch cheesy,but i love trad things but i dont have patience to sew or wear.
you don't have to wear gele to wear trad and still not look elegant and smart na.see halima for example in gorge

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote
author=SAMBARRY] you don't have to wear gele to wear trad and still not
look elegant and smart na.see halima for example in gorge[/quote]

wow lovely...Thinking of buying native clothes hence.Got like three different quality materials untouched for three- fours months now...will learn to be patient to wear them.

2 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
lol.i loe ritas clothe.I think i will be confor in that!You see, the idea of gele,beads,bangles,tight fitted clothes in occasions set me off the edge.I wont eat or drink my 'drinks' as i want to.na so body go dey scratch me,i begin to feel sad.Na gele i dey first comot tie for waist,by the time wey i don pull my heels hide under my legs,i go get myself!The load plenty haba!For one body!

2 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
shoefreak: Lemme see! Lemme see!!! I hear shoes..my ears go stand... grin

Btw...im not a fan of putting anything on neck. every thing I need, all d blings and vaavavoom, goes on my shoes... grin I dey
add my own if e no come with enough. Crazy earring yes, neck...hmmmm

And damiso, thanks for the chart... very on point oo.
Here we go ladies...ya like?

Badosky on the runway grin

2 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: Rita is another queen of fashion. You see her gown is noisy and busy enough that's why she didn't wear any necklace. Just a simple, small earing

She dont need to wear necklace on top of a necklace na....o fe jo ye ni? grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
lynpetra: lol.i loe ritas clothe.I think i will be confor in that!You see, the idea of gele,beads,bangles,tight fitted clothes in occasions set me off the edge.I wont eat or drink my 'drinks' as i want to.na so body go dey scratch me,i begin to feel sad.Na gele i dey first comot tie for waist,by the time wey i don pull my heels hide under my legs,i go get myself!The load plenty haba!For one body!

yeah.you can wear trads and still be comfortable and smart without wearing gele like this

Velvet and lace. Yet it doesn't have to be wrapper and top.you can wear this without gele or necklace if you not comfortable in it

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Here we go ladies...ya like?

Badosky on the runway grin

badosky mi come and dash me one shoe na.see sexy legs ke.mogbe cheesy
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: badosky mi come and dash me one shoe na.see sexy legs ke.mogbe cheesy
Lolz...come and select na...abeg come help me recycle so I can buy more and lie to my dearest that moi is running low. grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:
She dont need to wear necklace on top of a necklace na....o fe jo ye ni? grin
lmao grin grin

I was just putting salt and maggi inside soup na to make the jist sweet geshi yi grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lolz...come and select na...abeg come help me recycle so I can buy more and lie to my dearest that moi is running low. grin
I trust you. grin Miilore ode grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dami and you no mention my name join. What do you mean? Miolike e o.dont do that again cool
damiso: Oya shoefreak come o your presence is needed here.Go and call all your fashionista friends

Chaircover
Cococandy
Idowuogbo
Efemanaxy
Ladygogo
Toynex
Rebella

Oya call everybody mentionable
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
For those who love wrapper and flashy every thing and you can carry yourself smartly in it . here's one

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: I trust you. grin Miilore ode grin
Abi na,mumsi mi o bi mo ode grin grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:
lobatan shocked grin grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
SAMBARRY: For those who love wrapper and flashy every thing and you can carry yourself smartly in it . here's one

Ewwww...makeup looks horrible mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.