Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits (14802 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
cocospice: @idowu, is sholashola.... Obirin?
Lord! What/who is Obirin?
And why did you ask idowu instead of asking me directly? grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Me I no no oooo....dis days e b like say alt moniker syndrome dey worry una. grin
Na you teach us nau.
I remember when your babe lupey was contesting. Omo na there I believe say YOU plenty for NL grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Me I no no oooo....dis days e b like say alt moniker syndrome dey worry una. grin
lol i no even get alt moniker, i remain cocospice.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
sholasholala:
Lord! What/who is Obirin?
And why did you ask idowu instead of asking me directly? grin
well i may not get the spelling, well was asking if you r female cos ur profile gender is M
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
cocospice:
well i may not get the spelling, well was asking if you r female cos ur profile gender is M
I see.

I am female turned male for now smiley
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
teeo:

Yimu grin

runs out of the thread before shoefreak and sholasholala appears tongue tongue
What were you doing here sef?
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
sholasholala:
What were you doing here sef?

Am looking for sholasholala so I can be doing her tongue
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

She is Obirin, a very popular obirin. Pay me I would tell you her other moniker. tongue
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
teeo:

Mtcheeeeewwww.......
Let olubukato catch you.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
sholasholala:
I see.

I am female turned male for now smiley
Ok cool, nice to meet yu.
And yeah, i love wedges
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
cocospice:
Ok cool, nice to meet yu.
And yeah, i love wedges
Lol.
Nice meeting you as well + I like your hair.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
sholasholala:
Na you teach us nau.
I remember when your babe lupey was contesting. Omo na there I believe say YOU plenty for NL grin
Huh? Go and ask around, I don't do alt ac's. Dem dey ban me like say i b class A drug, i no open alt, i never see that thing that'll make me go through the stress of creating another moniker. I don't roll like that.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
teeo:

Abeg come watch battle joo..

https://www.nairaland.com/1838397/battle-warlords-cooger-vs-siddoggg
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
cocospice:
lol i no even get alt moniker, i remain cocospice.
Correct girl. kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
sholasholala:
Lol.
Nice meeting you as well + I like your hair.
thanks
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
teeo:

She is Obirin, a very popular obirin. Pay me I would tell you her other moniker. tongue
Popular? I don jasi smiley
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Huh? Go and ask around, I don't do alt ac's. Dem dey ban me like say i b class A drug, i no open alt, i never see that thing that'll make me go through the stress of creating another moniker. I don't roll like that.
Hmmmmmm....
I am tempted to believe you grin but I won't.

2 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
sholasholala:
Hmmmmmm....
Ok
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 23, 2014
The only things I like here... bangles nd the sunsahde...
BreezyRita: Feed on this!

@idowuogbo... lukather, shining her shiny heels in my shiny eyes... **frowns at her**

And make up... na last resort for me, the thing just dey tire me o.

sholasholala:
Hmmmmmm....
not her style... we know ourselves... hehehe... mine, I just like to develop characters...and see how people react to them and so I know how to use them in my stories... I even have male ones... grin

That reminds me...diary update.... see ya!
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2014
@shoefreak

Hey darl, you are spot on! Busty and frills don't go. Frills automatically adds bulk to your chest area,they usually make your bust look bigger. Anything frills/ruffles/high neck na big no no.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Hiyaaaa people kiss una miss me

Been swamped but it's all good.God is our strength.

Idowu nice shoes as usual kiss

Me my weakness is jewelry and bags..I like shoes but don't indulge in them as much the other two.

We have some lovely style boards nice but that mint needed another colour to block the mint was too much..

Ehinome4hushM I agree with idowu I prefer subtler looks for white wedding but I guess tastes vary sha.Congrats in advance.

Ok ladies this chart says 50 things a lady ought to have in her wardrobe. How many can you tick?

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2014
All of the above except 20 sha. Massive head can't do hats o jere embarassed grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Idowu invite me to your wardrobe nau angry

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2014
I need to RUN to the saloon.
This is my current hair situation cry

4 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2014
sholasholala: I need to RUN to the saloon.
love ur afro kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2014
cocospice:
love ur afro kiss
Thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
I know... at least that I got right.
Idowuogbo: @shoefreak

Hey darl, you are spot on! Busty and frills don't go. Frills automatically adds bulk to your chest area,they usually make your bust look bigger. Anything frills/ruffles/high neck na big no no.

sholasholala: I need to RUN to the saloon.
borrow me your hair na. I had to cut my hair so I can start growing it again, el natural. But.. you can do the straw setting now. Would be awesome... that's What I did with my short hair o... pls leave your hair ooo. Don't add stuff to it just yet...
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
shoefreak: I know... at least that I got right.

borrow me your hair na. I had to cut my hair so I can start growing it again, el natural. But.. you can do the straw setting now. Would be awesome... that's What I did with my short hair o...
Babe come and have it o. grin
I will soon relax the hair I swear. I preferred it when it was shorter.
I just fixed a weave sef.

Lol. See you pouting o grin

2 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nice!! Okay this is nice sa. But don't relax oo. Leave am like that jo.

sholasholala:
Babe come and have it o. grin
I will soon relax the hair I swear. I preferred it when it was shorter.
I just fixed a weave sef.

Lol. See you pouting o grin
U go fear pout na. grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
shoefreak: Nice!! Okay this is nice sa. But don't relax oo. Leave am like that jo.

U go fear pout na. grin
Don't worry, na you go help me wash and comb the hair tongue

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
sholasholala: Idowu invite me to your wardrobe nau angry
u can come over anytime gal.... kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
It's funky Badosky time....

Platforms trainers are super comfy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.