Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits (14800 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ewwww...makeup looks horrible mehn!
yeah the make up is bad actually but the outfit me love it kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
shoefreak:

**carries placard** oya make una come oooo!!!
Mzmariah
Clearwaters
Mizmycoli
Dytbabe
Lynpetra
Zeemoore
Creamish
Lanicky
Softsparkyy
Sholasholala
Dolcilicious
Bukkylicious
Miracy
Romanciella
Miztola
.....come grab these wonderful made to suit ur outfit accessories ooo...

Funkiful bangles!
Nerdily cute bracelets
Afrocentic chic earrings and brooches...

grin
I dey come. Lol.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dami you can wear something like this when you go to church next Sunday smiley

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by bintudon(f): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
For ur outfit chose in different colour call 07031085295 available in bulk and affordable

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
**eyes grows wide**

Me likey!!!! Make I steal am?
Idowuogbo:
Here we go ladies...ya like?

Badosky on the runway grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yels ke!!!! Metallic....iya won!!!!...rock this one a one-long sleeved midi gown, yegbe!!!
SAMBARRY: Shoe freak. Oya I bring wetin you like come o wink

Idowuogbo...that's d necklace na! @rita's pic.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
shoefreak: Yels ke!!!! Metallic....iya won!!!!...rock this one a one-long sleeved midi gown, yegbe!!!

Idowuogbo...that's d necklace na! @rita's pic.
o jasi ju wink
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by TOYNEX(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
damiso: So first off I found this chart and if you like me have ever wondered what necklaces to wear on what necklines this should help.
nice chart. Tx for this
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nail Polish

Although I love manicures and nail art, I've always considered painting the nails on my feet a huge hassle. But I've been experimenting this summer, and I'm kind of impressed with how much of a difference it can make.

1) The color you chose can make all the difference, make your outfit pop.

2) It draws attention away from the size of my feet. embarassed

All in all, a great accessory.

9 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Fulaman198(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Although I love manicures and nail art, I've always considered painting the nails on my feet a huge hassle. But I've been experimenting this summer, and I'm kind of impressed with how much of a difference it can make.

1) The color you chose can make all the difference, and make your outfit pop.

A great accessory!

shocked

Whose beautiful feet are those?
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Fulaman198:

shocked

Whose beautiful feet are those?

embarassed

Um...omg I forgot embarassed

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Fulaman198(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

embarassed

Um...omg I forgot embarassed

ROFLLLLLLL my bad I shouldn't have commented lol I feel bad now lipsrsealed
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Fulaman198(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hope I didn't offend you Enlightenedsoul
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
Fulaman198: Hope I didn't offend you Enlightenedsoul

It's alright. I just...lol idk sorry.

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Fulaman198(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I think I should be the one apologising.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by TOYNEX(f): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Nail Polish

Although I love manicures and nail art, I've always considered painting the nails on my feet a huge hassle. But I've been experimenting this summer, and I'm kind of impressed with how much of a difference it can make.

cute * little* (are they?) feet
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2014
TOYNEX: cute * little* (are they?) feet

Yh, I wish.
It's an illusion, hiding a bit of heel lol. The downfall of being tall; it's impossible to have cute little feet.

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Fulaman198:
EnlightenedSoul:

I think I should be the one apologising.

Ugh. I follow both of you, and though it is none of my business, I'm dying to know what the heck you two are talking about. angry

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2014
TOYNEX: nice chart. Tx for this

You are welcome hun
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Nail Polish

You are right it sure is..I only really bother in the summer as well wink boots and all the socks tights etc in the winter just make me feel why bother undecided
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: Dami you can wear something like this when you go to church next Sunday smiley

Lovely outfit ok I will try to wear something similar ma cheesy cheesy it's just that I generally prefer wearing smart casual to church except on thanksgiving Sundays but summer is almost over so I guess one needs to wear those natives before they go back in the portmanteau grin for next summer. I only wear natives to parties in winter.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: Shoe freak. Oya I bring wetin you like come o wink

Nice shoes
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Here we go ladies...ya like?

Badosky on the runway grin

U don remove am but they were sooo cool loved them kiss
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2014
So this is my outfit for the day. I am lover of handbags and clutches smiley I can use my last card for them grin

So which do y'all prefer?

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2014
damiso:

dont mind idowu. She no even lemme save am. angry
Enlightenedsoul, nice color too and I also like the sandal...on a pair of legging and a loose chiffon top with a tote bag... divine!!! hair loose too and wooden bangles and an earthy stud...
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2014
The skirt...I would have loved the pants if it were three quarter and the shade of bag a lil deeper... buh between the two... its the skirt, the bag adds the pop of color.
Nice!
sholasholala: So this is my outfit for the day. I am lover of handbags and clutches smiley I can use my last card for them grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2014
So I missed idowuogbo's shoe display? cry
I wanted to see that tattoo again.
ID do something about it biko

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2014
sholasholala: So this is my outfit for the day. I am lover of handbags and clutches smiley I can use my last card for them grin

You can colour block with monochrome but u'll have to do it with the red,purple or yellow family. This turquoise, blue and black don't clash well. Get rid of the bag, grab a red bag, red lippy Nd your good.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2014
sholasholala: So I missed idowuogbo's shoe display? cry
I wanted to see that tattoo again.
ID do something about it biko
Dere ya go grin

3 Likes

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2014
damiso:

Tenk q....

Got my eyes on their new season ankle boots. Need to stock up mehn....Dearest go curse me tire but he dey gbadun d hotness ooo grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: dont mind idowu. She no even lemme save am. angry
Enlightenedsoul, nice color too and I also like the sandal...on a pair of legging and a loose chiffon top with a tote bag... divine!!! hair loose too and wooden bangles and an earthy stud...
You know the drill... wink

1 Like

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: The skirt...I would have loved the pants if it were three quarter and the shade of bag a lil deeper... buh between the two... its the skirt, the bag adds the pop of color.
Nice!
True. I prefer the skirt as well but I will be putting on the pants because I am not in the mood for skirt. Lol.

Maybe I will switch the bag to this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.