Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits (14803 Views)

MBGA Releases Contestants Traditional Outfits (Photos) / VIP Only - Fashionistas Exclusive / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2014
sholasholala:
True. I prefer the skirt as well but I will be putting on the pants because I am not in the mood for skirt. Lol.

Maybe I will switch the bag to this one.
Yeah...now that's more like it. nice!

Idowuogbo:
You know the drill... wink
hehehehe... na try I dey. abeg go bring back the shoe make I save am again jor. I been dey look for something similar.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
You can colour block with monochrome but u'll have to do it with the red,purple or yellow family. This turquoise, blue and black don't clash well. Get rid of the bag, grab a red bag, red lippy Nd your good.
I get your drift but then, I don't want to scream my presence grin thats why I am going with the blue family. I am in a blue kind of mood today. tongue

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
sholasholala:
True. I prefer the skirt as well but I will be putting on the pants because I am not in the mood for skirt. Lol.

Maybe I will switch the bag to this one.
This would work with the pants but you'll defo need something else to balance your outfit. Jewellery to match *thinking* Oh yea I know, have you got any boyfriend style watch?

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Okay na... I like d stand of it... like one can salsa and not worry about toppling over.... grin
Idowuogbo:
Dere ya go grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Dere ya go grin
Lol. Thanks.

Shoefreak you don see this one? Better make idowu your best friend o so you guys can go shop for shoes together.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2014
I dey tell you... hehehehe... and I do love boots...there is this sexiness about it that I like. grin

Idowu, so...shades of red only goes with dark shades of blue? hmmm

I am not a fan or red unless it's a belt, bracelet or earrings. In clothes or bags, I dey always think twice.

sholasholala:
Lol. Thanks.

Shoefreak you don see this one? Better make idowu your best friend o so you guys can go shop for shoes together.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
This would work with the pants but you'll defo need something else to balance your outfit. Jewellery to match *thinking* Oh yea I know, have you got any boyfriend style watch?
I plan on using this wristwatch

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Chaiii you remind me of something

EnlightenedSoul: Nail Polish

Although I love manicures and nail art, I've always considered painting the nails on my feet a huge hassle. But I've been experimenting this summer, and I'm kind of impressed with how much of a difference it can make.

1) The color you chose can make all the difference, make your outfit pop.

2) It draws attention away from the size of my feet. embarassed

All in all, a great accessory.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2014
sholasholala:
hmmmm

Idowu? Me would have preferred steel.

And u just became my fashion shopper ooo. Omo, e hard to find kick-a55 heels here fa. Sometimes I get tired of all these platform peeptoes and d likes. With that heel and it's width, I need it... oya... start searching for me oo..@idowuogbo

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: Okay na... I like d stand of it... like one can salsa and not worry about toppling over.... grin
Yea, i'm a fan of platforms. I only do stilletos and courts when the weather wan freeze hin mama. See how I rock mine, don't drool o tongue grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2014
**eyes dey zoom** e pass drool oo. Make I come steal am? And d color is cool too.
Idowuogbo:
Yea, i'm a fan of platforms. I only do stilletos and courts when the weather wan freeze hin mama. See how I rock mine, don't drool o

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2014
Creamish..where u been hiding? grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: hmmmm

Idowu? Me would have preferred steel.

And u just became my fashion shopper ooo. Omo, e hard to find kick-a55 heels here fa. Sometimes I get tired of all these platform peeptoes and d likes. With that heel and it's width, I need it... oya... start searching for me oo..@idowuogbo
I don't own any steel wristwatch.

True. I am not a shoe freak but platforms are too many in the market.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Creamish(f): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: Creamish..where u been hiding? grin

Dang!....just got caught. lolz. Been quiet lately....busy...nice thread tho...esp the bit on the appropraite neck-piece...i get confused sometimes.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2014
It's because it goes well with any outfit. I decided not to buy any more of those for now...not in naija anyway. even if I do, i'd go for crazier designs. Or hype it myself...

sholasholala:
I don't own any steel wristwatch.

True. I am not a shoe freak but platforms are too many in the market.

Creamish:
Dang!....just got caught. lolz. Been quiet lately....busy...nice thread tho...esp the bit on the appropraite neck-peice...i get confused sometimes.
it'll help you. Me not. Afan of neck pieces sha.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2014
sholasholala:
Eeemmm..na! Nothing with silver, gold or rose gold straps? I for post mine to show you but I dey fear shoefreak she fit rob me grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Tenk q....

Got my eyes on their new season ankle boots. Need to stock up mehn....Dearest go curse me tire but he dey gbadun d hotness ooo grin

Actually need to get a new pair of ankle boots for everyday/work wear will have a look. Winter don dey come small small o. I actually like autumn/winter fashion but one has to make an effort to still appear stylish there Is the tendency to just want to throw on a sweater LOL.

No mind awon dearest won yi jare dem dey gbadun the hotness but them go dey moan ' you like buying too much' grin
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: I dey tell you... hehehehe... and I do love boots...there is this sexiness about it that I like. grin

Idowu, so...shades of red only goes with dark shades of blue? hmmm

I am not a fan or red unless it's a belt, bracelet or earrings. In clothes or bags, I dey always think twice.

Yep! Red goes purfecccccct with navy blue. The idea come off a complete sailor's uniform. The touch of red oozes sexiness.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Yup some jewellery would balance the outfit but not too in your face. A steel watch in silver preferably.and just earrings no necklace maybe something like this.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Eeemmm..na! Nothing with silver, gold or rose gold straps? I for post mine to show you but I dey fear shoefreak she fit rob me grin

No be just one? Love in sharing jor. U go look the other way na... grin grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Yep! Red goes purfecccccct with navy blue. The idea come off a complete sailor's uniform. The touch of red oozes sexiness.

Sure does I used to be scared of wearing red lipstick cos am dark skinned but just had to try different shades till I got it right. Ruby woo from mac (which is everyone's reference point) did not work for me.
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2014
damiso:

Actually need to get a new pair of ankle boots for everyday/work wear will have a look. Winter don dey come small small o. I actually like autumn/winter fashion but one has to make an effort to still appear stylish there Is the tendency to just want to throw on a sweater LOL.

No mind awon dearest won yi jare dem dey gbadun the hotness but them go dey moan ' you like buying too much' grin
Yes ooo...i bought one ankle boot last year I never launch am yet let me see if I still gats the pics on mi gadget grin I know even no how I go knack the thing yet, I'm thinking jumper dress with tights

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Yes ooo...i bought one ankle boot last year I never launch am yet let me see if I still gats the pics on mi gadget grin I know even no how I go knack the thing yet, I'm thinking jumper dress with tights

Yup yup would look great on them esp on non lepas grin like me
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2014
damiso:

Yup some jewellery would balance the outfit but not too in your face. A steel watch in silver preferably.and just earrings no necklace maybe something like this.
Beaurrrrrrriful! Sholasholala, u gats something like this? cheesy

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by damiso(f): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2014
Adaobi 123 I sight you grin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2014
damiso:

Sure does I used to be scared of wearing red lipstick cos am dark skinned but just had to try different shades till I got it right. Ruby woo from mac (which is everyone's reference point) did not work for me.
That Rubiatu is shyte mehn! I use lady danger by mac or hot red the matte range by Revlon.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2014
Aha! Found them.

This would work with jumper dress or khaki trousers, white shirt and chocolate blazer for work she?

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2014
shoefreak: angry

No be just one? Love in sharing jor. U go look the other way na... grin grin
Lolz...yeye pikin

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo: Aha! Found them.

This would work with jumper dress or khaki trousers, white shirt and chocolate blazer for work she?
Kodaa ooo... this drool u are bringing from my mouth..god dey!!! angry

Jumper dress jor...

Sambarry...I think she was just trying it on then na... buhahaahaahaahahaa! when she no b from d zulu tribe of RSA. **covers mouth** naa dia fashion be that, the maagogos... hehehehe

Anyway...jumper dress ni.

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2014
Idowuogbo: Aha! Found them.

ahan idowu why you dey fall my hand. Which one be boot on ankara shocked

ko fine joor embarassed
Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Hello ladies for those who aren't into necklace or their religion forbids them from necklaces, there are still some Monday office outfits you can wear even without necklaces and still look smashing like this

Re: All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits by SAMBARRY: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2014
Wheeeew sighs in relief cheesy

I for fear grin
shoefreak:
Kodaa ooo... this drool u are bringing from my mouth..god dey!!! angry

Jumper dress jor...

Sambarry...I think she was just trying it on then na... buhahaahaahaahahaa! when she no b from d zulu tribe of RSA. **covers mouth** naa dia fashion be that, the maagogos... hehehehe

Anyway...jumper dress ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / Brightening Cream And Soap Wanted, Pls Help!!! / Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin