Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs (4675 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
GIYAZZ: Give him a try! Our government should STOP being Slaves to the whites!!!

give him a trial and let the whole thing spiral out of control, abi? continue
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by gulfer: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
For this comment, the man deserves a first class ticket to Liberia where his herbs will be very useful angry angry angry
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Ekundayo7: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
abatically:

So what? Did he carry out scientific analysis to determine if it was Ebola? Or don't u know a patient with malaria also has the same symptoms as one with typhoid fever? Or that someone with HIV has same symptoms as malaria? Someone with syphilis might also have same symptoms as someone with gonorrhea.

Aisan ode ko, aisan apeja no.
I don't understand what your "so what" issue is. If the man states he thinks he has treated the ebola in the past, then let him try. Duh, fever is fever and many diseases mimic same symptoms, we know that, but if someone is dying of ebola and wishes to be a guinea pig test subject for bitter kola, salt purge, nano silver, or ewe, let the man show his stuff. After all, that is how cures can be found. If our illustrious Ministry of Health is not backing up clinical trial and research of ANYTHING except advanced money looting, I say let some ambitious person from the private sector bankroll a scientific study of our native plants and their efficacy. Or would that be too logical, forward thinking and progressive....

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by samclet(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
slightlyMad:

so ebola is aisan ode?
let me give you a familiar analogy
lets assume here that typhoid has never been experienced in nigeria and malaria has been experienced and treated in the past as this man claims for aisan ode

This man has treated malaria in the past and there are reports that somewhere in the city, there is a new sickness called typhoid
since headache and cold is a symptom of malaria and typhoid,
he then comes out to say, you know what, i have a cure for that illness, it is called iba(malaria)

How is he sure? because headache and cold are the symptoms
so it HAS to be malaria.

Ebola is not the only hemorrhagic fever
culled from wikipedia

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_hemorrhagic_fever

so if this man thinks he can and want to help, let him quit social media and head to the infectious diseases center at Yaba
behind the military hospital where he will be greeted with live cases
There's no Harm in trying. God can use anybody to perform miracle.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by deavicky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
He should go to Liberia and show himself
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dygeasy: Ebola is highly contagious and spreads rapidly if not contained.

How come we didn't have an epidemic or a large scale death of people when it happened? Or is the ebola we have now an advanced 21st century version/model?
That is why I am saying we should give this herbalist a chance. Old people claim it happened before and they had a solution then explains why if it happened before, it did not grow into an epidemic. We might have the cure and turn a blind eye to it.
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by vision2050: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
A chance should be given to the man pls.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by neighbourhud: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ayopercent: A Native doctor from ondo state has come out to
say that he can cure victims struck by the Ebola
virus.Mr Tosin Elemigbuwa (pictured) claims that
he has treated the virus in the past and does not
recognize it by the name "Ebola".
He said the description and symptoms of Ebola
match the rare sickness he treated in the past.
He called it “Aisan Ode” in Ondo State’s native
Ikale dialect, adding that it is a striking sign of a
deity related to the waters called ‘Obaluaye’. He
said it was highly contagious and almost
incurable.(continue)
Elemigbewa, who is currently in Lagos with some
of his relief medicine for the Ebola viciims, says
that the government should not underestimate
Yoruba traditional healers and that he should be
given a chance to prove that he can cure the
sickness at least with one patient. He advised
doctors against the use of syringe in treating the
disease as it worsens the sickness

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565187960253863&substory_index=0&id=262884720484190&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6048220070718029325%3Amf_story_key.8994932197109541123&__tn__=%2As
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by roufy235(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
abeg give him chance to proof himself
Re: I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs by Bolubaba(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
The funniest thing is this, those condemning this herbalist would beg to get his number should they get infected. The problem with most Nigerians is that they believe in the western world and rubbish their own. You can't try a local concoction but you can try NANO-SILVER which is a pesticide. As any doctor prescribe local concoction for pile which works like charm? If anyone has his number no joke please post it or send it to me. He as something to offer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Pregnancy Continue After D&C ? / Benefits Of Drinking Water / Fire On The Mountain!!! What Happened To Neo Medrol In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.