Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Plz Can I Study Business Admin With This Result??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz Can I Study Business Admin With This Result??? (621 Views)

Can I Study Business Admin With This Result / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? / Chinese,study &business.help.谢谢 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz Can I Study Business Admin With This Result??? by opeyemix: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
commerce d7
english b3
maths c5
econs b3
bio c5
lit c6
gvt c5
p.h.e c5
yoruba f9
embarassed
Re: Plz Can I Study Business Admin With This Result??? by vikispet(f): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Are you tired of staying at home, and you wrote the last utme with little or no chance of gaining admission. The time for another year at home is over, you can successfully gain admission in any republic. of benin university.

With just 5 credits not more than 2 sittings, no Jamb and no passport you can be an undergraduate and do your service immediately after graduation.

COURSES AVAILABLE: are Accountancy,
Business Administration,
International Relation,
Marketing,
Public Administration,
Economic,
Biochemistry,
Microbiology,
Computer Science,
Animal Science,
Nursing,
Mass Communication,
Pharmacy
Law.

Why you must take this opportunity
1- Guarantee admission.
2- learning in a very conducive. environment
3- learning how to speak french
4- no occultism
5- accommodation available
6- no delay in study
7- exposure to another culture and developing of complete personality a s. an international student
8- Guarantee NYSC
9- Bsc in 3 years
10- affordable school fees
And lots more.

An adage say a purposeful person with eye. for success always seek for. alternative route when encounter with challenges on his favorite route. Don't put your life education in the hold up of JA MB take this opportunity and sour high on eagles wing.

For. more informations, enquirers and Registration form
Contact this phone Numbers: +22966730755 07065015992, 07067865994
Re: Plz Can I Study Business Admin With This Result??? by nickz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
depends on your school of choice bro
you should have substituted lit for accounting/bookkeeping

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Introduces Cashless Policy. / Neco Result For 2014 Out / FUTO 2014/2015 Academic Calender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.