Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Single Friends Of Married Peeps. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Friends Of Married Peeps. (28097 Views)

Is It Now Normal For Married Women To Cook For Their Male Single Friends? / Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by charismatic1(f): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Larrysky: Now i am so pissed. My friend is getting married, we are all excited nd all that. We've not had any other discussion outside this wedding. She only told us about the white wedding. I simply asked her when her traditional wedding is, nd y she didnt tell us abi she dont want us to come. This girl flared up. That she's disappointed in me. So i need an invitation to attend her trad? Common sense should have told me to prepare for d trad along with the church wedding. Fellow landers, where did i go wrong? If i act up, it looks like i am just jealous

It's ok to be pissed according to what you've typed,however do not dwell on it,'cos if you do,you'll look terrible amongst friends.Just brush it aside.Give unto caesar what is caesar's and unto God what it's His. Attend the wedding and be happy.If she realises she is wrong,she might still apologise but if not,let it go.

1 Like

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by laudate: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Women are their own worst enemies.

Some married women act as if 'marriage' is a trophy and a passport to paradise. Yet, if the truth is told, their marriages are probably nothing to write home about, and they are just trying to console themselves by acting as if it is the best thing to happen to them. sad

Some single women act as if they are incomplete, without a man by their side. They act as if marriage is a destination they must arrive at, irrespective of the stress, strain and headache they encounter during that journey called 'courtship.' undecided

I weak oh! grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by red101(f): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2014
awhales:

I find it disrespectful when people address housewives as JOBLESS... taking care of the home is full time work... most of career women find solace in maids... also some called career women don't do anything in the office than gossip...don't generalise next time when referring to housewives, the fact that you have a job doesn't make you more busy than a woman that spends her time working in her home....

that's not what I meant. I was talking about a career. If the job solely revolves around a husband and kids then of course the person will have problems relating to someone who is not yet married and vice versa. This is just a natural issue. In fact, such a woman will also have issues relating to a wife with a career. because the friend will want to talk about things that are unrelated to her marriage sometimes.

What I notice is that very talkative people are often guilty of gossip irrespective of their gender or career.
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by awhales(f): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2014
red101:

that's not what I meant. I was talking about a career. If the job solely revolves around a husband and kids then of course the person will have problems relating to someone who is not yet married and vice versa. This is just a natural issue. In fact, such a woman will also have issues relating to a wife with a career. because the friend will want to talk about things that are unrelated to her marriage sometimes.

What I notice is that very talkative people are often guilty of gossip irrespective of their gender or career.

Sincerely, I don't understand you explanation...
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by red101(f): 5:28am On Aug 22, 2014
awhales:
Sincerely, I don't understand you explanation...

then nevermind
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
raumdeuter:

And whats your business with what married people call themselves? If he calls her goat and she calls him angel, How e take concern you
. And what's ur damned bussiness in my post? If u so jobless & looking 4 what 2 do,jejedly walk out of thread & sekem transformer!! OLOSHI!!
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2014
raumdeuter:

And whats your business with what married people call themselves? If he calls her goat and she calls him angel, How e take concern you
[color=#006600][/color]. And what's ur shitty damned bussiness with my post?since u're so jobless,better run out of thread & sekem transformer!! OLOSHI!!!
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2014
author=raumdeuter]

And whats your business with what married people call themselves? If he calls her goat and she calls him angel, How e take concern you[/quote][/color]. And what's ur shitty damned bussiness with my post?since u're so jobless,better run out of thread & sekem transformer!! OLOSHI!!![color=#006600]
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
laudate: Women are their own worst enemies.

Some married women act as if 'marriage' is a trophy and a passport to paradise. Yet, if the truth is told, their marriages are probably nothing to write home about, and they are just trying to console themselves by acting as if it is the best thing to happen to them. sad

Some single women act as if they are incomplete, without a man by their side. They act as if marriage is a destination they must arrive at, irrespective of the stress, strain and headache they encounter during that journey called 'courtship.' undecided

I weak oh! grin

Lol!

You are very right

2 Likes

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by femo86(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2014

I weak oh! grin

"I weak oh" got me laughing real hard.....

1 Like

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by EfemenaXY: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014

I weak oh! grin

Lol!

Now this is funny! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by anthoniaz(f): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You can't choose your family but you can choose your friends so I don't understand why you call this girl your friend and waste your precious time with her.

We are no longer as close as we used to be.We don't even talk for a whole year, I called her to inform her about my wedding and that was when the communication started again.Instead of being with people who will make me angry and gain from me without me gaining anything from them, it's better I stay on my own.

1 Like

Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by ElFenomeno1: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Foolish ItsTpia.... She has succeeded in ruining and 'deading' this thread.......

Foolish old woman!
Re: Single Friends Of Married Peeps. by bukatyne(f): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
beeevan:
Women and their issues undecided.

Where have you being?

How is your family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Dumped His Congolese Wife For A New Wife; Sells Family House / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? / Son Insists 94-year-Old Father Must Not Be Buried In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.