Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine (66015 Views)

Ebola: Infected Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine. / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / My Body Discharges Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by purpple: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Awesome God,we giv u praise......Bigg upps 2 Naija!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by teehay45(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sooner than later Ebola will be a thing of the past in the country. Shame to the Americans and their zmapp
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85: the lord be praised.

Nigerians, surviving from dangerous ailments since 1900.

Nano silva 1 - Zmap 0

Nigeria 1 - Obama 0

last bullet: Obama, what kills other nationalities in their hundreds only make Nigerians stronger

Where in the article is it written that she was treated with nano silver?

Anyone who liked your post is an uneducated ignoramus struggling with reading comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by eaglechild: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Nigerians sha with una over sabi. Everybody be Ebola expert. You honestly think in your mind that somebody that just recovered from EBOLA will be discharged without testing. Come on now. No make i vex for you oo. This aint Guinea, Liberia or Congo. This is NIGERIA. We no bad like that.
Ebola sorry oh.

I just expressed my opinion.

I know that men may remain infective for up to 7 weeks via their seminal fluid.

Considering she is a woman, this may not apply, I was only expressing my worry.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Enyrem(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
shocked undecided
Bluetooth2:
Shame on Obama
na wa oooo
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by JonesK: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
This is good news, very good news. I just hope that a sample of her blood was collected and that our microbiologists are trying to identify the antibody(ies) that sent the virus packing. This will ensure that the others will probably have hope of surviving. That is the only true way that the shame you guys are all yapping on about can be metted out to the Americans
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
READ UPDATE

Ebola: Nigerian doctor miraculously recovers, discharged from hospital:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/ebola-nigerian-doctor-miraculously.html
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Lispgreen: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Man is not God! Glory be to God both now and forever! Congratulations doctor! Long live Nigeria ! All plans of the enemy to disintegrate Nigeria can never succeed. If only Nigerians can rise above distrust of one another, tribalism, ethnicity and corruption.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by EbolaParasite: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
eaglechild:
Ebola sorry oh.

I just expressed my opinion.

I know that men may remain infective for up to 7 weeks via their seminal fluid.

Considering she is a woman, this may not apply, I was only expressing my worry.

Calm down, i just dey tease you. I won't visit you no worry. You are safe from ebola. Did i hear you say AMEN?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by mrking3(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
ebdib:

Your brain is not functioning. Did you develop the drug for America? Why should you tell them who to give?
When your fuccked up Govt won't develop science you're stuck begging for others help. Nonsense
Your grammar is atrocious and not worthy of my response.
Go get an education you cretin
ok you, Obama and America should go and die!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Topiipii(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
I weep for my country!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
mrking3: ok you, Obama and America should go and die!

Potential migrant when dem deny you visa?
Abeg no vex. Try Togo. They may give you visa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Leopantro: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Nigerians sha with una over sabi. Everybody be Ebola expert. You honestly think in your mind that somebody that just recovered from EBOLA will be discharged without testing. Come on now. No make i vex for you oo. This aint Guinea, Liberia or Congo. This is NIGERIA. We no bad like that.

No, we are worse. anyone that has gotten ebola is still infectious up to 3 MONTHS after recovering. 3MONTHS. and she was just discharged like that?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Leopantro:

No, we are worse. anyone that has gotten ebola is still infectious up to 3 MONTHS after recovering. 3MONTHS. and she was just discharged like that?

She was treated with nano silver, the miracle made in Nigeria so it's a different thing grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by dady12: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
what was your son doing in 'US base' ?
you need to go back to primary school and ask your teacher.a nigerian US base doctor send the nano silver you are asking jamb question.mumu
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by EbolaParasite: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Leopantro:

Actually, i think ebola is only contagious once the person falls ill. So unless, she falls ill, she won't be infectious. The thing with ebola is that if you survive it, then your body would have produced antibodies to fight the virus. Usually, if you survive it, you probably will be ebola free with time and the risk of transmitting it is very low
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Bertbert: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Testimony time!!! Nigeria must survive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Anyone who liked your post is an uneducated ignoramus struggling with reading comprehension.

go and die. is it the likes that is paining u? #Bad Belle tongue
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by swedbase(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Pray they won't report the stu.pidity and ignorance on this forum either. I am ashamed.

Your right my dear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Lassb4: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Iyanya's manager Ubi Franklin involved in car crash - Photos

http://lassbsmall..com/

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

go and die. is it the likes that is paining u? #Bad Belle tongue

It is your ignorance that is paining me.

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by plentykola(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Eldavido1: up nano silver down zmap. ..!!!!
Nanosilver (the drug which was to be used on Ebola Patients) failed to pass the ethical test, will not be used.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Velvet86: wow good news grin cheesy

Was that ur wedding day? If yes, fine pix. God bless!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It is your ignorance that is paining me.

whats ur damn business? shift make i see road joor. what do u care? why will my ignorance be paining u? its obvious ur too dumb to figure out the Sarcasm in the post, so go screew urself. #I.T.K cheesy
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by plentykola(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=carefreewannabe]

She was treated with nano silver, the miracle made in Nigeria so it's a different thing grin grin
Nanosilver (the drug which was to be used on Ebola Patients) failed to pass the ethical test, so dey did not use it on any patients
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by date1816: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
1. Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion, and He is Able to do all things.
2. Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed. And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving;
3. Who has created the seven heavens one above another, you can see no fault in the creations of the Most Beneficent. Then look again: "Can you see any rifts?"
4. Then look again and yet again, your sight will return to you in a state of humiliation and worn out.
5. And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps, and We have made such lamps (as) missiles to drive away the Shayatin (devils), and have prepared for them the torment of the blazing Fire.
6. And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allah) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.
7. When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth.
8. It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?"
9. They will say: "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'"
10. And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!"
11. Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire.
12. Verily! Those who fear their Lord unseen (i.e. they do not see Him, nor His Punishment in the Hereafter, etc.), theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).
13. And whether you keep your talk secret or disclose it, verily, He is the All-Knower of what is in the breasts (of men).
14. Should not He Who has created know? And He is the Most Kind and Courteous (to His slaves) All-Aware (of everything).
15. He it is, Who has made the earth subservient to you (i.e. easy for you to walk, to live and to do agriculture on it, etc.), so walk in the path thereof and eat of His provision, and to Him will be the Resurrection.
16. Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allah), will not cause the earth to sink with you, then behold it shakes (as in an earthquake)?
17. Or do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allah), will not send against you a violent whirlwind? Then you shall know how (terrible) has been My Warning?
18. And indeed those before them belied (the Messengers of Allah), then how terrible was My denial (punishment)?
19. Do they not see the birds above them, spreading out their wings and folding them in? None upholds them except the Most Beneficent (Allah). Verily, He is the All-Seer of everything.
20. Who is he besides the Most Beneficent that can be an army to you to help you? The disbelievers are in nothing but delusion.
21. Who is he that can provide for you if He should withhold His provision? Nay, but they continue to be in pride, and (they) flee (from the truth).
22. Is he who walks without seeing on his face, more rightly guided, or he who (sees and) walks on a Straight Way (i.e. Islamic Monotheism).
23. Say it is He Who has created you, and endowed you with hearing (ears), seeing (eyes), and hearts. Little thanks you give.
24. Say: "It is He Who has created you from the earth, and to Him shall you be gathered (in the Hereafter)."
25. They say: "When will this promise (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) come to pass? if you are telling the truth."
26. Say (O Muhammad ): "The knowledge (of its exact time) is with Allah only, and I am only a plain warner."
27. But when they will see it (the torment on the Day of Resurrection) approaching, the faces of those who disbelieve will be different (black, sad, and in grieve), and it will be said (to them): "This is (the promise) which you were calling for!"
28. Say (O Muhammad ): "Tell me! If Allah destroys me, and those with me, or He bestows His Mercy on us, - who can save the disbelievers from a painful torment?"
29. Say: "He is the Most Beneficent (Allah), in Hi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by initialize(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=plentykola][/quote]

I was being sarcastic. wink
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

whats ur damn business? shift make i see road joor. what do u care? why will my ignorance be paining u? its obvious ur too dumb to figure out the Sarcasm in the post, so go screew urself. #I.T.K cheesy

Now it was sarcasm grin grin grin grin

I hope your followers knew it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by bigsam360(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am not a pessimist, nd jst lyk every oda Nigerian, wish for dis EVD to b a tin of pass, BUT dis news, surely na FAKE!!.

Na for dis NL we go still hear it's a Rumor!! Fingers crossed sha...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by mytym(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
abatically:

Before u play the blame game, did u actually find out what happened on that fateful Sunday? Did it occur to u that Patrick sawyer's aim was to infect people at the ECOWAS conference but for his health that detoriated when he landed in Lagos? The entire staff of that hospital are heroes and they prevented what could have been a catastrophe.

A patient was brought in feeling feverish, the hospital took him in which is normal, he didn't tell them he was from Liberia. They ran a test on him found out it was Ebola, and he even denied it. So what would they have done? Send him away so he can infect 20 million lagosians?

Sawyer even asked the doctors to discharge him so he could continue his journey to calabar but the staff denied him. Now if u were working in that hospital I'm sure u would run away knowing u were dealing with Ebola. Sawyer wanted to force himself out of the hospital but the staff fought him and when he saw he had no where to go, he urinated on the doctors and nurses and that was how most of the infected got infected.Those people risked their lives to save millions, they deserve some respect and not criticism.
The statement couldn't have been truer. It is not unlikely that Sawyer was on a suicide assignment -as most terrorists would do, they always make sure sizeable number of people at least go down with them especially when they realise that the chance of them succeeding with their plan Alpha is slim.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Dies At Sperm Bank After 4th Donation In 10 Days (PHOTO) / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.