Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (22925 Views)

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / White People Are Worshiping EBOLA Virus And It Looks Like They Are Doing Magic! / Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
lawrenceunaa: the but i that if an ebola virus infected individual happens to dip his/her hand to take a communion there is still a high probability of him/her touching other communion thereby contaminating them. You know the rest.....

U dnt get it............the priest would place it on ur left hands & u pick it up with ur right hands and consume b4 the priest not u picking it up directly from the "Golden" cup

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
poiZon:

Uhhhhhhh.................

am CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG
WEIRD
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
Edusouls: Nonesense rule, there re is no reason for alarm, nigeria is not a serious ebola case, and there re many many ways it can be spread, like barbing with d same clipper of infected person, sharing buses, schools, markets, intercourse..the sweetness of the things life have overshadowed the faith of our priests and bishops, i dont blame them when they own private jets, expensive assets, 4wd's, millions at bank account, so why wont they be afraid to die.. so this God they proclaim that have a better place for them na just 4 mouth, chai so much fear of death shows that our faith is just by mouth...
##in 2baba's voice## NOBODY WAN DIE BUH DEY WAN GO HEAVEN.......
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
acada111: As for pentecostal churches, na for everybody to bring him own cup from house, hold am out make pastor wear gloves pour the communion wine put. lipsrsealed This method will really help cheesy
Lol??
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
sheypian: Rev., ebola is the one preaching now,who dare not listen and do watever it preaches? Ebola *mo juru*

There is God ooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Blackfire(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2014
NwaNimo1: Collections should also be banned as sweat on currency may kill the priests.
when is money matter,no ebola. nwane agama tu down na nimo next week
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by AdeniyiA(m): 12:10am On Aug 18, 2014
breastbola cheesy

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Maonyz(f): 1:37am On Aug 18, 2014
musKeeto: At least, dem don sabi where Jesus power reach. Dem for no use their brain na. undecided

You must have felt good saying that. Sure, you ve waited so long to point that out. Weldone! But that doesn't change the truth that the name of Jesus iS the only saving grace, that He is the MaSter of the universe and that all power on eartch/heaven/beyond belong to him and above all that His power has no limit.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by ayusco85(m): 2:37am On Aug 18, 2014
IKJ1000000:
Tell them bro .............

I guess I ve
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 18, 2014
musKeeto: At least, dem don sabi where Jesus power reach. Dem for no use their brain na. undecided

Don't insult God.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by babestell(f): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Does this take effect in all states or is it just Lagos?
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by profeoo(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2014
uzolexis:
Christianity does not mean stupidity,these are preventive measures which are very reasonable,there's a reason God gave us brains...because we have faith we should not protect ourselves right??that is why Nigerian christians are easily brain washed cause we have refused to think....pls go and jump down from 3rd mainland bridge cause you have faith angry angry
dd u read the part where I said sanitizers should b encourage? That is one preventive measure that can b used plus washing your hands with soap and water and staying clear of ppl who shows symptoms of it....that's common sense gal!! Not shaking mks no sense at all to me. U shud at least stay at home since u want to prevent ebola cos one way or d other ppls sweat will touch u during ur so called praise n worship.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by profeoo(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2014
ayusco85:

This has nothing to do with faith bro. Prevention is better than cure. And btw religion has nothing to do with this, this is just common sense.
that a drug will work its function is faith-thats y they re called placebols. Everything on earth is related to faith. I'm not saying one shud not tk preventive measures to avert the virus but shaking hands is jst not it for me. While not avoid entering pub buses?
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by ayusco85(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2014
profeoo: that a drug will work its function is faith-thats y they re called placebols. Everything on earth is related to faith. I'm not saying one shud not tk preventive measures to avert the virus but shaking hands is jst not it for me. While not avoid entering pub buses?

I didn't change the rules, the church did.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by profeoo(m): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Ubenedictus:

hehehehe.

Only a stupid man will refuse to help himself when it is within his power to do so. Read btw d lines bro! Nobody is discouraging anyone from doing what is in his power to prevent ebola!

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by IKJ1000000(m): 7:37am On Aug 18, 2014
babestell: Does this take effect in all states or is it just Lagos?
In benin and osun state is where I can confirm to you!!!!!!!??
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2014
lynpetra: You cant reach me now.Will email or text tomorrow you a better number you can always use to reach me anytime.
Text me too, we need to talk.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by iswallker(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2014
odun4love: Ebola will change a lot of law...

No hand shaking

No more kissing

No more hugging

No more picking your noise....or touching any other
part of the body that have hole

And now it has change holy communion law.....etc

Ebola una well done oooo
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2014
where is d power of d HolySpirit in church? are they saying diz menace can nt be cure with d help of d HolySpirit upon d Rev. fathers? where is d gift of healing? its unfortunate so called soldiers of Christ are timid 4 d fear of Ebola. anointing get levels joor n anointing pass, anointing jare.

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by dobys(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
lynpetra: na wa o...
something must kill a man na.Its cool their decision but i cant run from someone or neigbour cos of Ebola.If the thing catch me,i die go,i no better pass people wey don die jare.Nonsence!!!The same die wey una dey run go still jam una,na people wey dey run sef dey quick die.Una know how many times i don beg God and devil to kill me?no be me still dey drink palmi right now for my town?

maybe cus u re tayad of life u cn die if u wnt 2. go in d middle of a busy road make trailler kill u orr betta stil goo liberia were d ebola patients re ebola goo kill u faster,more painful n quicker. d job is done

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by dobys(f): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
uzolexis:
Christianity does not mean stupidity,these are preventive measures which are very reasonable,there's a reason God gave us brains...because we have faith we should not protect ourselves right??that is why Nigerian christians are easily brain washed cause we have refused to think....pls go and jump down from 3rd mainland bridge cause you have faith angry angry

corrreeeeecccctttttttt best statement here grin

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by dobys(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
buchai: Shaking of hands is not forbidden in my church we shoke hands with one anoda 2day and received Holy Communion the way we used to Our God is bigger dan ebola or any kind of disease, Where is our faith we christians? God is abundantly able to deliver and to save.

yesssss wee knw say our GOD IS BIGGA DAN EBOLA but ma dear prevention is betta dan sacrifice. only a fool wuld not adhere 2 dis layed down rules 2 prevent d spread of ebola u, tkin lyk dis cus its nt a member of ur family or a close relatiue dt has dis deadly disease.smh
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
alotofgrace: i dont get. even the church has completely suspended her faith? shocked shocked shocked

DSTS NT WHAT THEY RE SAYING! HW CAN FAITH BE SUSPRNDED? MY FRND!
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
julioralph: Of course its a wise decision.......
Until ebola is out of Nigeria.
God can cure any sickness or disease, but its not wise to put him to the test by not taking preventative measures!!
FYN. WE JUST HAVE TO DO THOSE THAT RE HUMANLY POSSIBLE AND LEAVE THE REST FOR HIM.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nairalandi: no bi hand the perist use pick the communion at first abi na stick?

EVEN IF D PRIEST HAS IT, D HOLY COMMUNION IS EFFICACIOUS ENOUGH TO NEUTRALIZE D VIRUS BUT D REVERSE MAY BE D CASE IF IT IS A DIRECT CONTACT FROM D PRIEST TO D COMMUNICANTS.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2014

THEY RE NT SAYING DAT JESUS' POWER CANNOT CURE EBOLA. WHAT THEY RE TELLING U S DAT: DO D ONE DAT S HUMANLY POSSIBLE AND LEAVE D REST FOR JESUS/GOD. IF U DIE BY DARING DOSE THAT RE HUMANLY POSSIBLE IT WILL BE SUICIDAL.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
dobys:

maybe cus u re tayad of life u cn die if u wnt 2. go in d middle of a busy road make trailler kill u orr betta stil goo liberia were d ebola patients re ebola goo kill u faster,more painful n quicker. d job is done

Why you dey talk like fool?
It's written all over you that you will die miserably,accept it. You are no better than a dead local dog on the street!

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by obosirow: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Without Faith ( neither shall there any plague come nigh thy dwelling) it is impossible to please GOD!
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Brainwashed pentecoastal fool.
Why don't you go and hug ebola patients or volunteer yourself to treat them.
We have lost catholic priests to ebola,how many pastors have you lost? Do your pastors go close to ebola patients?
Kitikpa gbagbuo you and the 7 I'd!ots that liked your post.
Nonsense.

alotofgrace: i dont get. even the church has completely suspended her faith? shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Its all over Nigeria.

IKJ1000000:
In benin and osun state is where I can confirm to you!!!!!!!??
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Anointing received after paying tithes upon tithes!
Brainwashed fools.

hadaydhollarpo: where is d power of d HolySpirit in church? are they saying diz menace can nt be cure with d help of d HolySpirit upon d Rev. fathers? where is d gift of healing? its unfortunate so called soldiers of Christ are timid 4 d fear of Ebola. anointing get levels joor n anointing pass, anointing jare.
Re: New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
And you joined your second post to the first to make it look like you got likes for your senseless comments undecided

i never knew we had different faiths in christiandom. anyway i wasnt mocking anyone, its just so sad to hear even the church has apparently lost its power.

please always get the mood of a comment before you quote and you dont have to insult.
i nor vex o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revenge: Are You For Or Against? / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Catholicism Doctrines And Its Biblical Root(debunking An Argument)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.