Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? (2733 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Buhari Killed These Ones By Firing Squad Without Due Process Nor Trial(pictures) / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Itoroetti(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
------2003, Dr. Ayo Daramola, a PDP
gubernatorial aspirant in Ekiti State, and a
consultant on Social Protection and HIV/AIDS to
the World Bank Country Office in Abuja was
murdered in his bedroom at his hometown, Ijan-
Ekiti. A nutritionist who recently joined the race,
his death is linked to the intra-party crisis, which
has thrown up political enemies after the death of
the third term agenda in the state. He was
stabbed, shot and hacked to death.
------ Engineer Funso Williams, PDP
gubernatorial aspirant in Lagos State and
chairman, Board of Directors of Nigeria Maritime
Authority (NMA) was murdered on July 27, 2006.
Police are still investigating this assassination.
Forensic experts were invited from London to
assist them. The police arrested PDP
gubernatorial aspirants in the state and some
members of the NMA board. They were held for
about three weeks.
-------- On July 16, 2005 unknown gunmen
killed Alhaji Lateef (alias Lati Osogbo) a close
associate of the strongman of Ibadan politics,
Alhaji Lamidi Adebibu, in Ibadan.
--------- Alhaji Sulaimon Olajokun, a Lagos-
based businessman and one of the 'financiers' of
the group, Oranmiyan was murdered on his way
to Lagos from Ile-Ife Osun State, in a Sports
Utility Vehicle (SUV) on May 15, 2005. He was a
chieftain of the Alliance for Democracy (AD).
--------- On December 23, 2001, Minister of
Justice and Attorney General of the
Federation, Chief Bola Ige, was killed inside his
bedroom at Ibadan, Oyo State. The police
declared one Olugbenga Adebayo, ( a.k.a. Fryo)
wanted in connection with the murder. The trial of
suspects took many twists and turns; several
judges resigned from the case, and Ige's wife died
after one of the futile hearings to trace the killers.
The Oyo government withdrew the case from the
court in 2004.
---------- Mrs. Emily Omope (a.k.a . Thatcher),
an AD member, died on March 3, 2003 at the UCH
Ibadan after an acid attack in December last year
by unknown persons.
--------- Unknown assailants in Lagos
killed Dele Arojo a PDP gubernatorial aspirant on
November 25, 2002.
--------- On December 19, 2001, Mr. Odunayo
Olagbaju, a member of the Osun State House of
Assembly, was killed in front of the Moore police
station, Ile-Ife, Osun State.
--------- Ahmed Sardauna, chairman of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State
also fell to the assassin’s bullet in 2003

6 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ayo Daramola PDP, 2006
Before his death he was the "peoples" choice to upseat incumbent Ayo Fayose. Obj had wanted him and also Ekiti ppl against Gov Ayo Fayose (still PDP). He was murdered in cold blood with fingers pointing to Gov Fayose of PDP

Engr Funso Williams, PDP 2006

Before his death, he was the leading candidate to clinch PÐP's ticket in the 2007 Lagos Guber election. There was bitter war within the PDP among SeÑator Obanikoro, Sen Seye Ogunlewe and Williams over the PDP ticket. Williams was murdered in his Ikoyi home and the Family suspected the PDP contenders. The police arrested and detained the major PDP aspirants and even took their statements.his family later defected to Action Congress. It was a PDP affair.

Chief Bola Ige AÐ, 2001

The Major suspect was Iyiola Omisore of PDP though I believe that it was one of Ige's politiÇal opponent or Omi's supporters Þhat murdered him.

Às for others, Ì can't say

13 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by BishopMagic: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yorubas can not practice simple peaceful democracy.
It is either they murder their opponent or use rice and odorless fufu to buy hungry voters

4 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nctrice(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
BishopMagic: Yorubas can not practice simple peaceful democracy.
It is either they murder their opponent or use rice and odorless fufu to buy hungry voters
shocked
Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
not peculiar to yorubas!!!!
Dikibo and Marshall harry were murdered in 2001. All fingers pointed to Gov Peter Odili (PDP). There used to be widespread politically motivated assassination across the contry btw 2003 to 2010. In 2011 the ANPP Governorship Candidate in Borno State was murdered by suspected Assassins and politically motivated befor ANPP handed her flag to Kashim Shetima

Another question is "Who Killed Otunba Dipo Dina"? He was the AC candidate in Ogun State during the 2007 poll. All fingers pÒinted to Gbenga Daniel

11 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by malc619(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
OP na my dog kill dem, oya come arrest bingo...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by BishopMagic: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: not peculiar to yorubas!!!!
Dikibo and Marshall harry were murdered in 2003. All fingers pointed to Gov Peter Odili (PDP). There used to be widespread politically motivated assassination across the contry btw 2003 to 2008. Another question is "Who Killed Otunba Dipo Dina"? He was the AC candidate in Ogun State during the 2007 poll. All fingers pÒinted to Gbenga Daniel

But the fact remains that there have been more politically motivated assassinations around election time in the SW than in any other region. There is also the historical cases of rampant anarchy by political thugs on harmless voters in the southwest than in any region. FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2014

Is Harry Marshal a yoruba ?

Is Dikkibo a yoruba ?

You are a world class fishbrain.

17 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by BishopMagic: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Is Harry Marshal a yoruba ?

Is Dikkibo a yoruba ?

You are a world class fishbrain.

Not only are assassinations of political opponents rampant alongside general thuggery and intimidation in the SW political sphere there is also the uncomfortable and bitter coincidence of ritual killings and abductions during elections.

Osun and Ekiti elections saw a spike in Ritual killings and abductions in cities across the SW.

Even the current Governor elect, AregbeRascal believed charms and amulets (usually made from human parts) should accompany any would be voter to the polls.

The SW polity is the biggest farce and hypocrite in Nigeria.

Rascals!

3 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by BishopMagic: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
The Obasanjo Administration was by far the most bloody period in Nigeria with Politicians having their life expectancy reduced within an election year.

Obasanjo was a thug and his mannerism and utterances could not betray his color.

Agbereo People claiming sophistication.

5 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
BishopMagic:

But the fact remains that there have been more politically motivated assassinations around election time in the SW than in any other region. There is also the historical cases of rampant anarchy by political thugs on harmless voters in the southwest than in any region. FACT!

bros you can say that the SE is relatively not wartorn during election but since 2003, election in Rivers State is like war! Its only now that things are getting beta. Ask my fellow Rivers citizens what gave rise to armed stuggle and cultism. See I as a Rivers indigen I'm very afraid of running for office in my state because its usually bloody-that doesn't mean I won't run. I don't want to go in details but politicking in Rivers(as case study) is very bloody.. Ìt i§ eveÑ worse than SW.. Though getting better as ppl are becoming more polÍtically aware

7 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by BishopMagic: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: bros you can say that the SE is relatively not wartorn during election but since 2003, election in Rivers State is like war! Its only now that things are getting beta. Ask my fellow Rivers citizens what gave rise to armed stuggle and cultism. See I as a Rivers indigen I'm very afraid of running for office in my state because its usually bloody-that doesn't mean I won't run. I don't want to go in details but politicking in Rivers(as case study) is very bloody.. Ìt i§ eveÑ worse than SW.. Though getting better as ppl are becoming more polÍtically aware

The Problem started with Odili who was an OBJ right hand man. But at least in Rivers there is a reason to stick your neck out because of the oil money flowing in but consider Osun or Ekiti. What is in those rustic slum townish states that they are killing themselves over for sef?

I can stick my neck out and say with full confidence that if any SW state had the kind of Money like Rivers, Delta or Akwa Ibom, there would have been a full blown war going on.

Rascals

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by eposho: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
this is the one reason obasanjo 8yrs in govt. was a throwback to the dark ages.
the return of the ape.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by danot1030: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
Op the answer to ur question is PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by BishopMagic: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
danot1030: Op the answer to ur question is PDP.

No. The answer is the rascality and agbereo tendencies of SW people

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by poiZon: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: bros you can say that the SE is relatively not wartorn during election but since 2003, election in Rivers State is like war! Its only now that things are getting beta. Ask my fellow Rivers citizens what gave rise to armed stuggle and cultism. See I as a Rivers indigen I'm very afraid of running for office in my state because its usually bloody-that doesn't mean I won't run. I don't want to go in details but politicking in Rivers(as case study) is very bloody.. Ìt i§ eveÑ worse than SW.. Though getting better as ppl are becoming more polÍtically aware

will u be running for the post of OGA at d TOP or councilor?

1 Like

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by poiZon: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
BishopMagic:

The Problem started with Odili who was an OBJ right hand man. But at least in Rivers there is a reason to stick your neck out because of the oil money flowing in but consider Osun or Ekiti. What is in those rustic slum townish states that they are killing themselves over for sef?

I can stick my neck out and say with full confidence that if any SW state had the kind of Money like Rivers, Delta or Akwa Ibom, there would have been a full blown war going on.

Rascals

fINAL BULLET.
BRos e don do.
no waste bullet again!
Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
poiZon:

will u be running for the post of OGA at d TOP or councilor?
cheesy cheesy When the time comes I shall decide. Lols!!

1 Like

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
who tell you? Abi you want make I open that chapter?

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by BishopMagic: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
poiZon:

fINAL BULLET.
BRos e don do.
no waste bullet again!

Their hypocrisy is absurd.

The list contains more murders of yoruba politicians that happened during electioneering campaign for office in SW states

1 Like

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
eposho: this is the one reason obasanjo 8yrs in govt. was a throwback to the dark ages.
the return of the ape.
you are right. Things was so bad under obj that in 2007 he publicly declared in Lagos that "PDP will Capture Lagos" "it is a DÓ-or-Die affaÍr".

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: who tell you? Abi you want make I open that chapter?
Yes, open d cha¶ter.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Lordlexyy: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Did anyone notice how the op deviated from his original post to indirectly bash the sw? I'm not Yoruba, but i sure believe that political thuggery is not exclusive to the sw. It could be a bit more there most likely because of how sophisticated they are politically and what politics means to them.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by StevenJay01(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
and I would say that it was a calculated attempt by the Tinubu and his AD machinery to control d polity of southwest unopposed. Tinubu killed them all knowing fully well dat finger will b pointed to the party at the center. these are things that can not b revealed to mere flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by pheesayor(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Where is the OP?
Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by raumdeuter: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2014
Funsho WIlliams, Daramola, Bola Ige, Harry Marshalls, Dikibo, Elewe-Omo murders were all linked to PDP

BishopMagic:
Their hypocrisy is absurd.
The list contains more murders of yoruba politicians that happened during electioneering campaign for office in SW states

Can you tell us about Chimere Ikoku, Barnabas Igwe, Victor Nwankwo, Theodore Agwatu, Amaka Igwe, Uche Ogbonnaya and others

3 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2014
even in the early 60s, there was "operation wetie" in the South West.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by mogentle(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2014
@Bishopmagic, are you ready to turn this thread to SWest tribal bashing and exposure of crime with fool proof? If you are not ready, pls dont click the start button 'cos you won't last.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by lyntiffany(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2014
Nwanne biko odugo , ka anyi hapu ihe tara na anyasi ka òburu amosu. kwuo ihe ichoro mana akpola obodo obula aha.
Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Itoroetti(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
BishopMagic:

Rascals

u are right bro.but no justification for murdering of innocent human being as witness in d SW were one man wants to remain an emperor and turns d zone to his properties.
Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Itoroetti(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
eposho: this is the one reason obasanjo 8yrs in govt. was a throwback to the dark ages.
the return of the ape.

in the 80s,buhari was d worst thing dat happened to nigeria.in mid 80s and early 90s,IBB was d worst event in nigeria history.in mid 90s abacha was a toxic waste to nigeria.
in late 90s and 2000s,OBJ and tinubu were the worst occurrence in nigeria's history
Re: Questions For APC Nairaland Members;who Killed These People? by Itoroetti(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
danot1030: Op the answer to ur question is PDP.

no,the answer is ACN & CPC which metamophose into APC.
they are still busy committing murder as witness during post election era in 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Hits Liberia's Presidency / Oshiomhole Explains Why They Took The Action / Cambridge Says It Offered Hausa Language Exam In 1961- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.