Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) (23249 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by maestroferddi: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: Janelle rarely had a bad thing to say to the families, she was more jumpy, yes, perhaps you need a jumpy judge that's psyched up. Too many calm judges
E get as e be o.

You appear to have something negative to say about everyone.

Wetin dey happen?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
maestroferddi: E get as e be o.

You appear to have something negative to say about everyone.

Wetin dey happen?
depends on the angle you're looking at it. You thought her energy good, I find it a tad too much atimes. It's not bad, it's just moderation
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by maestroferddi: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: depends on the angle you're looking at it. You thought her energy good, I find it a tad too much atimes. It's not bad, it's just moderation
Moderation certainly the way to go but we are talking about humans.

If you extend perfection beyond certain limits, the whole thing will get mechanical and ultimately monotonous.

A little bit of inadequacy is needed to complement even the best performances...
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Safari safari...!! I hail you o. cheesy

Homesteady, please what happened to your love. She has become so annoying. I admit this has always been her style of presenting but this particular one is being overdone and it makes me wanna fling her off my screen. The unnecessary screaming and dragging of words, the squatting and the sloppy moves. embarassed

This she~male from dide family should spare us her sob story na, it is beginning to become an anthem. Everyone in the house needs the money. undecided.

I see the oladapo's leaving first sha.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by spanzed(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Emotional moments for the evicted families really feel for them...
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by CoCoLav(f): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am officially pissed! Like how could they evict the Leonard family? Should have been the Oladapo family. They didn't impress me at all tonight.

Sad!

3 Likes

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
StateOfMind: Safari safari...!! I hail you o. cheesy

Homesteady, please what happened to your love. She has become so annoying. I admit this has always been her style of presenting but this particular one is being overdone and it makes me wanna fling her off my screen. The unnecessary screaming and dragging of words, the squatting and the sloppy moves. embarassed

This she~male from dide family should spare us her sob story na, it is beginning to become an anthem. Everyone in the house needs the money. undecided.

I see the oladapo's leaving first sha.
SOM shey you see wetin I see? The way I dislike that Dide haemaphrodite sha.

You see the all these nonsense shows? How did Oladapo family escape eviction? They did not in any shape or form so better than the Leonards in either dance. Muyiwa is probably trying to keep the south west quota alive, but they will get out soon enough.

Next 4 damilies to come up for eviction:

Oladapo (they will be up every single time until they finally get out. Very slow bunch)

Dide family (they're not as good as others)

Nwaeze family (they are kinda weak)

Williams/ Uzodinma family (not sure, I just think they're quite average compared to others)
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
CoCoLav: I am officially pissed! Like how could they evict the Leonard family? Should have been the Oladapo family. They didn't impress me at all tonight.

Sad!
help me ask these nonsensical, myopic judges. It's things like this that piss me off in Maltina Dance All...sentimental rubbish.

Don't fret, they'll come up again next dance, they're too slow
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
maestroferddi: Moderation certainly the way to go but we are talking about humans.

If you extend perfection beyond certain limits, the whole thing will get mechanical and ultimately monotonous.

A little bit of inadequacy is needed to complement even the best performances...
well then, just peg Comfort's lack of energy and Osas' overdoing everything To inadequacy smiley
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by CoCoLav(f): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: well then, just peg Comfort's lack of energy and Osas' overdoing everything To inadequacy smiley

OMG! Get out of my head! Comfort's lack of energy... jeez! I miss Janel. I try so hard to like Osas cos she is pretty but that little dance she does towards the end when she is like....the rythmmmmm of happiness makes me wanna hit my head against the wall.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: SOM shey you see wetin I see? The way I dislike that Dide haemaphrodite sha.

You see the all these nonsense shows? How did Oladapo family escape eviction? They did not in any shape or form so better than the Leonards in either dance. Muyiwa is probably trying to keep the south west quota alive, but they will get out soon enough.

Next 4 damilies to come up for eviction:

Oladapo (they will be up every single time until they finally get out. Very slow bunch)

Dide family (they're not as good as others)

Nwaeze family (they are kinda weak)

Williams/ Uzodinma family (not sure, I just think they're quite average compared to others)

Haba, babe, don't bring tribe into this na. I believe it was a unanimous decision. And muyiwa is the only SWner in there. There is NO WAY he would have influenced the decision to their favour. I'm sure tribe is the last thing on anyone's mind in there.

Before the show, When that fine leonard chic said she would be extremely angry and very sad if they get evicted, I was like , never girl, not at this stage of the competition. I was shocked they chose oladapo over them o. I still do not understand what the judges saw, though in all honesty, their performance tonight was average, just a bit better than the oladapos. The Oladapos are the weakest link right now.

The maisemari were never meant to get into that academy in the first place. Their best dancer is an average dancer and they lack creativity.

The dide, I so disliked them when they were picked at the auditions, there were better people and they didnt deserve It at all, but I just thought, maybe they decided to give fat dancers a chance too, to encourage them. Lol. They aren't doing badly though, for now.

Overall, I haven't stuck with any family(ies) yet but I'm on the look out for utaka, utere, williams and the all-boys family with one round father like that.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Camellia: lmao...not him biko tho he z cute.... his elder brother jhor wink......
yeah osas is just forming she wants to act like kemi adetiba..:/

Oh yeah! He is fine too
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by maestroferddi: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: well then, just peg Comfort's lack of energy and Osas' overdoing everything To inadequacy smiley
I suggested a little bit of inadequacy.

Theirs are way too glaring...

Comfort is insipid/dour; Osas is rather inflexible, she also overacts.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
StateOfMind:

Haba, babe, don't bring tribe into this na. I believe it was a unanimous decision. And muyiwa is the only SWner in there. There is NO WAY he would have influenced the decision to their favour. I'm sure tribe is the last thing on anyone's mind in there.

Before the show, When that fine leonard chic said she would be extremely angry and very sad if they get evicted, I was like , never girl, not at this stage of the competition. I was shocked they chose oladapo over them o. I still do not understand what the judges saw, though in all honesty, their performance tonight was average, just a bit better than the oladapos. The Oladapos are the weakest link right now.

The maisemari were never meant to get into that academy in the first place. Their best dancer is an average dancer and they lack creativity.

The dide, I so disliked them when they were picked at the auditions, there were better people and they didnt deserve It at all, but I just thought, maybe they decided to give fat dancers a chance too, to encourage them. Lol. They aren't doing badly though, for now.

Overall, I haven't stuck with any family(ies) yet but I'm on the look out for utaka, utere, williams and the all-boys family with one round father like that.
Muyiwa holds serious power, he's like Nigel on So You Think You Cam Dance.

The Oldapo's were crap compared to Leonard, their Wazobia was still boring.

The Maisamari family had an interesting opening show dance. The all-boys family with a round dad is the Nwaeze family and it's 'Unanka' not Utaka smiley

My stand out families dor now are the Utere family, the Odigie family (they got twins) and the Uzodinma family. The Williams family will reach the finals, but they just won't win. The cute factor isn't on their side and we know how Nigerians are quick to vote the family with the cute lil kid wink

I'm not psyched bout the Nwaeze family. I appreciate the dad's effort, but they're not a stand-out family IMO
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: Janelle rarely had a bad thing to say to the families, she was more jumpy, yes, perhaps you need a jumpy judge that's psyched up. Too many calm judges
This show is gradually losing it's relevance and popularity. Osas can't get it together,Kemi was just meant for that show,she was simply flawless. I believe there are better tv presenters/media personalities in Nigeria. Osas is annoying,she overacts,does not carry the audience along and that drawl is so irritating. She is killing that show,period.
Apart from Muyiwa,the judges are bland and uptight. We need smart,articulate,creative and appealing judges. They should simply bring back Janelle and Michael Adegoke,biko.
Maltina dance all season 8 lacks that 'it' factor,creativity,fun,talent and originality which is quite strange. Na wa!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by babystathopoulos: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: Muyiwa holds serious power, he's like Nigel on So You Think You Cam Dance.

The Maisamari family had an interesting opening show dance. The all-boys family with a round dad is the Nwaeze family and it's 'Unanka' not Utaka smiley

My stand out families dor now are the Utere family, the Odigie family (they got twins) and the Uzodinma family. The Williams family will reach the finals, but they just won't win. The cute factor isn't on their side and we know how Nigerians are quick to vote the family with the cute lil kid wink

I'm not psyched bout the Nwaeze family. I appreciate the dad's effort, but they're not a stand-out family IMO

Things cannot always be the same way all the time.. The cute factor is on the William family if they keep up with the pace, most people have soft spot for twin just like little kids..
Am going to vote for the family that impress me the most just like other nigerians, kid or no kid

@today's show, I don't just get what happen, how dare they keep the oladepo family at the expense of the other 2 families that was evited..this is bullshit..my family watching at home unanimously pick out the oladepo as the least, I can't be fooled that the judges are not up to something...must the nigerian factor always be in everything we do in this country sef
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Camellia(f): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
dimples2:

Oh yeah! He is fine too
...#Big smile...cheesy
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
babystathopoulos:

Things cannot always be the same way all the time.. The cute factor is on the William family if they keep up with the pace, most people have soft spot for twin just like little kids..
Am going to vote for the family that impress me the most just like other nigerians, kid or no kid

@today's show, I don't just get what happen, how dare they keep the oladepo family at the expense of the other 2 families that was evited..this is bullshit..my family watching at home unanimously pick out the oladepo as the least, I can't be fooled that the judges are not up to something...must the nigerian factor always be in everything we do in this country sef
it's the Odigie family that has twins.

The Williams don't stand out for me.
The fact that the Oladapis are still in the academy is a testament to all that is wrong with this country
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
ehen I'm back from watching match!
I still don't understand how the Oladapo family escaped eviction today! like seriously?? the Leonards were better, they have more potential and were good!
The Maisamari even did better than the Oladapo sef!

the judges have serious questions to answer!

2 Likes

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
StateOfMind: Safari safari...!! I hail you o. cheesy

but I like it embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oladapo juju dy work,una no undstand.lol God is still with them by the time he leaves them they ill knw watsup
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
StateOfMind:

The dide, I so disliked them when they were picked at the auditions, there were better people and they didnt deserve It at all, but I just thought, maybe they decided to give fat dancers a chance too, to encourage them. Lol. They aren't doing badly though, for no
let me honest ehn, I also did not like it when they picked her, I felt she was too fat, but then I reasoned, and saw that my line of thought was flawed, and was full of sentiment. why should I judge her on her body mass? or her look? what of her talent?, I think it's quite unfair to just dislike her because she is fat, she and her family have done well thus far, I never thought they would make it to the house, but they did, they worked hard and I believe they deserve their place..

although that "story my life peom" she is always reciting is getting boring, the show itself is boring.
I miss that white lady, she brings spark to the show..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by babystathopoulos: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
safarigirl: it's the Odigie family that has twins.

The Williams don't stand out for me.
The fact that the Oladapis are still in the academy is a testament to all that is wrong with this country

Yeah you 're right Odigie family I meant to say
Who dash monkey banana(William family) they are just average no sparks yet. Let keep our fingers crossed maybe they would surprise us later on.
But those judges should not try that nonsense they did today again o. Maltina is everyone's drink, they shouldn't play nigerian's politics in it mtchewwwWw
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
babystathopoulos:

Yeah you 're right Odigie family I meant to say
Who dash monkey banana(William family) they are just average no sparks yet. Let keep our fingers crossed maybe they would surprise us later on.
But those judges should not try that nonsense they did today again o. Maltina is everyone's drink, they shouldn't play nigerian's politics in it mtchewwwWw
lol @ who dash monkey banana grin...the damily is kinda dull.

As for the judges, soon enough, their partia will be glaring if they keep saving that dull family
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by maestroferddi: 2:30am On Sep 17, 2014
CoCoLav:

OMG! Get out of my head! Comfort's lack of energy... jeez! I miss Janel. I try so hard to like Osas cos she is pretty but that little dance she does towards the end when she is like....the rythmmmmm of happiness makes me wanna hit my head against the wall.
Janelle sorely missed.

Comfort.... I am not her fan.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by SammyJagz(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2014
ritux: I so much dislike the presenter Osas Ighodaro. She looks so fake as if she's being pushed. I don't think this is her field.

And i thought i was d only one who noticed..... I wonder hw she has maintained d position for 8years
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
SammyJagz:
And i thought i was d only one who noticed..... I wonder hw she has maintained d position for 8years
she hasn't. Kemi Adetiba hosted the first 6 seasons, Osas just started last season
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
safarigirl: Muyiwa holds serious power, he's like Nigel on So You Think You Cam Dance.

Hahaha @utaka..thanks. I've dropped the Nwaezes like its hot oo.

Have you seen make a move by ivie okujaiye? Featuring beverly naya, tuface and omawumi? I think The lead actor in the movie is among the guys in the unanka family. I like the family though, their first academy dance was awesome too, their girl is very energetic and the mum\aunt dey try.

Btw, did osas read our comments? She seems to have calmed down a little.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jeeez..I feel like flinging each member of the oladapo's family off the stage. The judges must be regretting their decision. Wish they could be sent home from that stage..
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Congrats to mama Jane Uzodinma aka mama shoki,first parent to emerge the dancer of the night.

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
StateOfMind: Jeeez..I feel like flinging each member of the oladapo's family off the stage. The judges must be regretting their decision. Wish they could be sent home from that stage..
they're surely going home this time.

The judges are saving the Dide family for the next dance...they'll surely come up grin

As of now the families I see in th finale are:

Utere family
Uzodinma family
Unanka family
Odigie family
Williams family

The Odigie's sister is the only thing wrongwith them.

That Uzodinma mama no just gree today smiley so happy for her...she said she was going to win dancer of the night and she did...they've won it twice now.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
that odigie girl should be ashamed of herself after watching what Mama Jane did today! Who remembers when she wanted to shake her 'Ukwu'? damn! even her cloth no gree shake, talkless of her assss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Was AIT Crew Not Part Of The Presidential Media Chat? / Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah / Bbnaija Retains Ebuka As Host For 2019 Tv Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.