Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Please Advise Between Lagos And Abuja For My Personal Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise Between Lagos And Abuja For My Personal Development (595 Views)

A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise / A Thread For Personal Development, Self Growth And Motivation! / A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Between Lagos And Abuja For My Personal Development by dele55: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello Fellows, I studied Chemical Engineering (HND) and want to acquire skills related to my field of study. I am currently staying in Abuja but a friend advise me to relocate to Lagos where such industries and training centre are readily availabe.

Although I have access to acomodation but in Lagos and Abuja but a second thought on the high unemployment rate in Lagos compare to Abuja discourages me. Mean while staying in Abuja here will enable me keep my Bank tellering job. I plan to resign and use the little money I have save to develop myself since the teller job has no career prospect for me.

Please my good people I need your advise before it will be to late for me. I am in my late 30s. Tnks.
Re: Please Advise Between Lagos And Abuja For My Personal Development by Caracta(f): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
High unemployment rate in Lagos? Are you kidding me? There are lots of opportunities in Lagos but it's a crazy city. I've lived in both cities but I would choose Abuja over Lagos.

Don't resign until you are sure there is something for you in Lagos. You can consider applying for jobs related to your course of study and maybe alongside, further your education.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Between Lagos And Abuja For My Personal Development by dele55: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Caracta: High unemployment rate in Lagos? Are you kidding me? There are lots of opportunities in Lagos but it's a crazy city. I've lived in both cities but I would choose Abuja over Lagos.

Don't resign until you are sure there is something for you in Lagos. You can consider applying for jobs related to your course of study and maybe alongside, further your education.
Thanks alot. You just calm my nerves.

(1) (Reply)

Banker Wanted For N6.28 Billion Fraud! / If He/she Is Your Relation??? (picture) / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.