Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! (736 Views)

Why U Must Join Catholics 2 Pray D Prayer 2 St Michael D Archangel / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Declares 100 Days Fasting & Prayer-It Means A Lot For 2014 / Pope Francis Leads Global Fasting, Prayer Day For Syria Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by ProfGday(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hi,my name is ola.I'm a xtian.I'm a University graduate.I've been without job since I finishd my NYSC.
A week ago I was subjected to 7days fasting & prayers by my Pastor. After this fasting excercise,I received an alert that 2.5million has been transfered into my bank acct. I see this as a mistake on the part of the bank or d sender,cos nobody call or informd me abt sending money into my account. Re-checking d name of the sender I realized I've never met d person in my life.
Pls guys,what should I do? I'm confused.
Re: After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by overdrive(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pm me for advice.

2 Likes

Re: After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2014

5 Likes

Re: After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by Babamide(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please what church do u attend and what is your pastor's name??
Re: After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
Go to wale adenuga for super story

2 Likes

Re: After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nairalanders forming post since 15AD
Re: After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by pussyeater(m): 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
ProfGday: Hi,my name is ola.I'm a xtian.I'm a University graduate.I've been without job since I finishd my NYSC.
A week ago I was subjected to 7days fasting & prayers by my Pastor. After this fasting excercise,I received an alert that 2.5million has been transfered into my bank acct. I see this as a mistake on the part of the bank or d sender,cos nobody call or informd me abt sending money into my account. Re-checking d name of the sender I realized I've never met d person in my life.
Pls guys,what should I do? I'm confused.
Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Bros, u can lie ohhh***
Re: After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
My brother I will believe your story because it has happen to me several times only that the amounts are not up to that of yours but my advice to you is that,you know this is Nigeria where we sometime call the honest ones mumu,mugu,suegbe,aridin the list goes on but I believe there is always a reward for being honest. A time God want to just bless you or test your faith as relationship with Him now if you're sure of your faith according to your request hold that money in your account for a while and see if there's any request from your bank(sometimebadeggindbankdivertmbymistake) but if there's none,transfer sum from the total amount to another account take out of it to the orphanage or less prevelege wisely invest the rest and thanks me latter.
Re: After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! by ProfGday(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mrcdorv: My brother I will believe your story because it has happen to me several times only that the amounts are not up to that of yours but my advice to you is that,you know this is Nigeria where we sometime call the honest ones mumu,mugu,suegbe,aridin the list goes on but I believe there is always a reward for being honest. A time God want to just bless you or test your faith as relationship with Him now if you're sure of your faith according to your request hold that money in your account for a while and see if there's any request from your bank(sometimebadeggindbankdivertmbymistake) but if there's none,transfer sum from the total amount to another account take out of it to the orphanage or less prevelege wisely invest the rest and thanks me latter.
thank u Sir.

(1) (Reply)

How Did The Things Jesus Said/Did When He Was Alone Get Recorded In The Gospels? / ENTER HERE For Any Kind Of Video Tutorials (step-by-step: Beginners & Advanced) / The Sunday Boko Haram Invaded My Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.