Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors (36490 Views)

Why Sacked Doctors May Not Be Recalled - Fashola / Lagos Issues Quit Notice To Sacked Doctors. / Lagos Government Willing To Negotiate With Sacked Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by nwandouche: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2014
soulglo:

Both my parents were civil servants. They served their country with pride. That was in the 80s. In today's Nigeria it is considered slavery smh.

I know what doctors make in South Africa. You said you knew and so I asked

This is not supposed to be a battle of words(really not my aim) but I think instead of getting sentimental and bringing in the 80s into the 'now' do a thorough check on the reasons behind this strike,most of them are very legitimate.Visit some hospitals in Nigeria and hear the handicap faced by her workers.
Compare the health care of this nation;pay,structure etc side by side with many others with their GDPs in mind and see the glaring truth.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by soulglo: 2:57am On Aug 19, 2014
nwandouche:

This is not supposed to be a battle of words(really not my aim) but I think instead of getting sentimental and bringing in the 80s into the 'now' do a thorough check on the reasons behind this strike,most of them are very legitimate.Visit some hospitals in Nigeria and hear the handicap faced by her workers.
Compare the health care of this nation;pay,structure etc side by side with many others with their GDPs in mind and see the glaring truth.

I am not being sentimental. I'm just stating facts. GDP is probably the most ridiculous thing to base standard of pay on. Nigerian doctors need to earn their keep. They have not. I have family members who have come to the US for corrective surgeries. These are not people who cannot afford the best in health care Nigeria can offer. Nobody has to tell them not to risk their lives by using a Nigerian based doctor again. I do t think these people understand what doctors in foreign countries go through to become drs. Their requests are almost to the point of delusion. 70% of Nigerian doctors work in areas that service about 30 percent of the population. What a joke. WHO comes in and turns back because of the disgraceful behavior of healthcare workers towards sick people. We have 14 cases of Ebola patients in the country and yet healthcare workers cannot handle that. It is laughable. What do you think would happen if the numbers were higher?
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by rhymz(m): 5:01am On Aug 19, 2014
infolekan:

Leave him to his delusions....is a Doctor a Priest to you....and to think the Pastors even ride jets these days.
He took an oath to care for the patient but not at the expense of his own life.
Half of these so called 'knowledgeable' commentators took the easier path studying less difficult courses and 15 years down the line....have now labeled every doctor a quack and called him proud and start throwing tantrums when they fight for their rights.
hahaha a.... Ignorant comments like this only buttress the point I made earlier on, you lots are in that profession for the wrong reasons, you seem to think because you are a doctor you are smarter or more deserving than others.
Apart from the humanitarian nature of the profession there's really nothing extraordinary about it except that you spent most of the time in a hospital, the whole training of Medicine starts and ends in a hospital...... It does not mean you are more read or have more knowledge than anyone else. Trust me, you will look like a dunce if you dared to do the kind of job I do for in stance even though you think you are smart.......

I I That most profession do not start and end on a confined institutional training or learning process does not mean they are easy to study and pass. If we were to name the hardest subjects or field of study trust me, medicine won't be first, there are way more complex field of study that require way more than read, do Labs and examine patients.

Anyway, I hav doctors friends, I have seen many dumb Nigerian doctors who never should have been there in the first place just like the one that quickened my mother's death with her carelessness at Onikan Hospital, if reading medicine was the determining factor for brilliance, Nigerian doctors are an exception as far as I am concerned. Many of them are not doctors in the real sense. Yet they think Nigerians who hardly get good health care unless they go to their own private clinics should push government to throw money at them and make them the numero uno of every health care institutions........ Ll

Many of them act like the people in our police force, show no empathy or serious humanitarian commitment to the job, medicine to them is a license to brag and feel smart and fleece the intellectually dumb set up of the Nigerian Federal ministries. If a doctor can argue that because politicians earn fat salaries they are entitled to the same then it is obvious this is not about personal satisfaction and service to human, it is about status and financial achievement to these lots. Quit your job and join politics, simple. Don't put me under scissors and knives and then complain endlessly about things that by nature are set to default.

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by rhymz(m): 5:20am On Aug 19, 2014
phantom: Below is the breakdown of the monthly earnings of a Nigerian senator:NOTE: ALL ARE IN NAIRA
Basic Salary – 2,484 245.50
Hardship Allowance (50% of B.S) – 1 242 122.70
Consistuency allowance (200% of B.S) – 4 968 509.00
Furniture Allowance (300% of B.S) – 7 452 736.50
Newspapers Allowance (50% of B.S) – 1 242 122.70
Wardrobe Allowance (25% of B.S) – 621 061.37
Recess Allowance (10% of B.S) – 248 424.55
Accommodation (200% of B.S) – 4 968 509.00
Utilities (30% of B.S) – 828 081.83
Domestic Staff (75% of B.S) – 1 863 184.12
Entertainment (30% of B.S) – 828 081.83
Personal Assistance (25% of B.S) – 621 061.37
Vehicle Maintainance Allowance (75% of B.S) – 1 863 184.12
Leave Allowance (10% of B.S) – 248 424.55
Severance grautity (300% of B.S) – 7 452 736.50
Motor Vehicle Allowance (400% of B.S) – 9 936 982.00 – Every Four YearsSenators’ salary per month – N 2 456 647.7
Total = N 29 479 749 * 109 Senators
Grand Total = N 3 264 329 264.10
[b]The breakdown above does not include: the quaterly unaccountable constituency allowances (35million for each house of rep. member. 48 million for each sen.), their individual convoy of tinted bulletproofs dozens of brandnew Jeeps, some unnamed backyard moneys, some big and fat handy envelops nor does it include ‘never to be known by the public’ moneys not to talk of embezzlement and bribery etc.From the breakdown one will immediately understand the reason why our politics is christianed ‘DO OR DIE AFFAIR’ for the money seems enough for any insane senator, as it seems we have, to want to end his opponent breath at election. No wonder the senate president has turned his public post into a life affair stuff. No wonder senatorial and representative sits have turned hereditarial in nature for after the said 2 terms the sit should be left for relatives or children. No wonder we kept having boxers and wrestlers in N.A instead of them representing the nation in several weight titles and championships. No wonder ‘serving’ the people is a must .
All a doctor is asking for is #100 000 monthly Hazard not hardship allowance & this appears "TOO MUCH" for Jonathan/Onyebuchi.[/b]
Why not leave the damn profession and join a party to contest as a politician instead of using this bullcrap as an excuse to cripple down the health sector..... I just hope somebody like you is not a doctor. Tell me in all truthfulness, do you think you face more hazard than a Nigerian soldier or are more deserving of such than him, you are not even half as commited to his job as him yet he will put his life in danger and still not complain, I have an uncle who is a military Doctor, this man goes for months without seeing any member of his families, those are the people that should be talking about hazard and fat salaries not overpaid folks who many Nigerians have lost confidence in and can't rely on them to perform an ordinary open heart surgery by-pass. It has not occurred to many of you that it is just not only about money but the kind of very mediocre services you lot give in comparison to others who earn the same thing or even less..... You go to LUTH and ask a doctor a very simple question and he or she becomes rude..... See them shouting at patients writhing in pain, some even threaten to leave them..... Na all these ones follow too for una medicine training........ Scheew.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by rhymz(m): 6:01am On Aug 19, 2014
soulglo:

Both my parents were civil servants. They served their country with pride. That was in the 80s. In today's Nigeria it is considered slavery smh.

I know what doctors make in South Africa. You said you knew and so I asked
You know the irony of it all, many of these chaps writing nonsense about Doctors earning the right to be paid like politicians do not even know the realities on ground in the private sector.

I challenge any doctor here to come and tell us how much they get paid in private hospitals. I know cos my in law is a doctor with Havana hospital, she does not even get upto 200k per month yet Havana is an elitist hospital in surulere, not to talk of the ones that pay 100k, 70k and the likes yet these hospitals are mostly owned by the same Doctors threatening fire and brimstone on the FG.

These guys don't remember that Doctors deserve 100k hazard allowance when it is their hospitals, I know many doctor friends in private hospitals who do jobs on rota basis in different hospitals yet they hardly make up to 250k per month......many of them know this is a fact, that their demands can't be met in private hospitals managed by their colleagues....... Na for government hand na im una dey remember say una spend 1million years to do medicine......

Like I have said, if FG should decide to put open the positions of those sacked residents, the results of the interests will daze everyone....... Even the sacked ones will re-apply....... Hypocrites that can not seem to negotiate real issues outside of getting fat greedy paychecks.

2 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by rhymz(m): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2014
ozodigboo:
Point of correction. . . . no doctor is begging for his job back.
Doctors are studying the situation... . . this is a high stakes game. . . . u won't see docs ranting on ds forum now.
Don't write what u don't know.
Lol..... Are you for real? You are obviously not a doctor else you would know that Doctors working for doctors in private practice are the worst paid...... Guy get real! And talk with some touch of reality.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by nwandouche: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2014
soulglo:

I am not being sentimental. I'm just stating facts. GDP is probably the most ridiculous thing to base standard of pay on. Nigerian doctors need to earn their keep. They have not. I have family members who have come to the US for corrective surgeries. These are not people who cannot afford the best in health care Nigeria can offer. Nobody has to tell them not to risk their lives by using a Nigerian based doctor again. I do t think these people understand what doctors in foreign countries go through to become drs. Their requests are almost to the point of delusion. 70% of Nigerian doctors work in areas that service about 30 percent of the population. What a joke. WHO comes in and turns back because of the disgraceful behavior of healthcare workers towards sick people. We have 14 cases of Ebola patients in the country and yet healthcare workers cannot handle that. It is laughable. What do you think would happen if the numbers were higher?

You are being sentimental and with all due respect glossing over issues.
GDP also remains a measure of assessment of any nation.
Moreso I disagree with you strongly,Nigerian doctors are very sound and if anything the training here is more vigourous cos medical students here have to make do with what they have and can't afford certain luxury eg presently Nigeria still uses cadavers as against frozen bodies in many other western countries.
If you are a good observer you ll notice that many average Nigerian doctors go abroad and excel.Why?Tenacity and the Nigerians sheer will to survive.This is akin to what Jesus said 'A prophet isn't recognised in his hometown' and its really true.What you just said reminded me of Emeagwali d computer guru#sighs#

#backtothesubject#...What Nigerian doctors may lack will be exposure cos our medical infrastructure is poor(which brings me back to the bone of contention).With proper infrastructure n brief training ur people would save their money and have their surgeries well done here.
Furthermore I think doctors earn their keep in Nigeria plus more and talking of Ebola some Nigerian doctors are presently being trained to handle d situation n are on ground togeda with the foreign ones#investigateonthat#.Even as this strike was on BH bomb victims were being treated by docs on strike cos of course it ws an emergency...#fact#
My dear the problem of containing Ebola isn't that of the doctors.For starters do you know how many protective wears available in the entire nation#pleasefindout#?I m sure you ve seen the attire,if all the Nigerian docs jump in to treat the victims unprotected(which is not even needful at this point) it s as bad as suicide... 2ndly i m sure you don't expect doctors to run around finding those who were primary contacts to Sawyer n quarantining them.When potential ebola carriers are at liberty to leave state borders,do you blame the doctors too?When families of Ebola victimz rage at the quality of life their sick ones have to face in ill sustained isolation camps,do you blame the doctors for that?When even the WHO doctors are threatening to leave too cos of the complacence in providing them with adequate protection against this disease which they are not immune to I suppose we ll also blame Naija doctors. too...#odiegwu#(Please also get the facts right on the reason for their threats).Truth is some more volunteers are needed but the level of protection and care available encourages no one to go(u ll sure not if you were the one cos Ebola is very real).WHO doctors have seen it too and complain the govt isn't taking the matter seriously(they ve been to Congo,liberia n Sierre leone and didn't complain o).Finally service and servitude don't have the same meaning.
I think I ve made my point on this issue #bowingout#
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by DrLuv: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2014
phantom:

oga i am trying to make you understand that a system that rewards laziness and unproductivity while punishing merit cannot sustain itself.
i am surprised my point was totally missed.

i put up senators allowances so you know we have our priorities mixed up in this country. someone said the other day that we should not compare ourselves to senators and reps. i ask you,is that right? and it is because the common man in nigeria CANNOT TOUCH THE MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT. DOCTORS ON THE OTHER HAND ARE PEOPLE THEY SEE EVERYDAY AND CAN RELATE WITH.THEY THINK DOCTORS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE PAID WELL. since doctors are in the mess like everyone else,they have no righy to ask for better welfare abi?? thats what you are saying in effect and that view is deeply worrying.

our value system is upside down.thats my point.
on point jire
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Samgreguc(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Judah1986: After all, who doesn't know that
the best treatment for a headache is to cut off the said head, even if the headache is
only pointing to a more sinister problem? Why should they ask for better equipment to
work with? Why do they need CT and MRI
machines to diagnose when we have our ancient
African technology of seeing a person miles away
in the palms of our hands? Why should they ask for grants for researches?
Shouldnt their jumbo pays be enough to fund
such studies? Why havent they found a cure for
this viral haemorrhagic fever? Why should they
fault you for begging the Americans to give us
ZMapp? What are big brothers for? Is it not to clean up their younger ones every time they pee
in their pants? Why shouldn't you blame them for the ebola
outbreak in the country? Isn't manning the
borders supposed to be part of their work? Why should they say they want to be the only
ones to be tagged a sConsultants? Is it not a mere
sobriquet every Tom, Dick, and Harry can choose
to be called by? Havent people started calling me
Professor as far back as my primary school days? Why do they oppose relativity in the health
sector? Arent men born equal? Do they think you
have forgotten that the quest for relativism
caused the biblical fall of man? Why should they
want to head the medical team because they
claim they are better intellectually equipped? Isnt that egotistical? Why should they tell you to extend universal
health coverage to all citizens? Dont they know
that the citizens are wealthy enough to fund their
medical expenses? Why are they even fighting for
the masses? Do they know how many of the
intended recipients of the policy jumped for joy when you called for the heads of their supposed
activists? Why didnt they take you by your word when you
signed the said agreement with them earlier in
the year? Why do they insist on implementation?
Dont they know ASUU went on strike for a
different reason last year, other than non-
implementation of an agreement signed in 2009? Do they think your pacts are worthless? Why should they tell you not to remind them of
their sacred Hippocratic Oath and not go on
strike? Dont they know you also took an oath
when you came into office? Shouldnt they know
you swore to protect the interest of the ordinary
citizen and that is just what you are doing? Why should they clamour for increased pay? Don't
they know that this country isnt financially
buoyant enough to meet their demands like in
the other countries? Who told them our political
office holders still manage to get the equivalent
of (or more than) what their equals in those other countries earn? The answer to the questions is obviously what
you have done. Fire the resident doctors. But dont
stop at that. Fire the consultants, the medical
officers and the house officers too. Order state
executives to sack those in their employ. You can
even fire all medical students. They could have been brainwashed by their seniors. They have
drained enough from the pockets of their parents.
The government is also wasting scarce funds
because they spend ages in medical school,
saying they dont want to be half-baked. Like we
told them we need bread! Besides their seniors are always telling them they dont know anything. Take a nip in the bud before it is too late. Lets go
back to those times when there were no doctors. Tobi Bamigbade
Medicine 600L, OAU http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2014/08/yes-your-excellency-sir-sack-them-all-by-tobi-bamigbade/
. And wot is he expressing? .............................. His confusion?
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
Today I met one of my patients that I performed a myomectomy for some months ago. She told me that the federal government must be very foolish to sack doctors and she sympathised with me. Truly I was moved and it was then that I remembered that it is only those that have benefited from a doctor's touch that truly appreciate him. Please my colleagues, ignore those that hate us with inordinate hatred. And for those who just make judgements carelessly, fuelled by bitterness and envy without knowing the facts, I want you to remember Jesus Christ's words in Matthew 12:36= "But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken."
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by erico2k2(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Judah1986: Today I met one of my patients that I performed a myomectomy for some months ago. She told me that the federal government must be very foolish to sack doctors and she sympathised with me. Truly I was moved and it was then that I remembered that it is only those that have benefited from a doctor's touch that truly appreciate him. Please my colleagues, ignore those that hate us with inordinate hatred. And for those who just make judgements carelessly, fuelled by bitterness and envy without knowing the facts, I want you to remember Jesus Christ's words in Matthew 12:36= "But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken."
I think you are contradicting yourself, as in your Job, comes ethical codes cos you are dealing with human lives,if you put that in practice should a strike Hold? Should Doctors realy go on strike?I might be wrong plz name one western country where doctors strike?

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
erico2k2:
I think you are contradicting yourself, as in your Job, comes ethical codes cos you are dealing with human lives,if you put that in practice should a strike Hold? Should Doctors realy go on strike?I might be wrong plz name one western country where doctors strike?

doctors strike in uk 2012. http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-18525632
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
erico2k2:

israel doctors strike http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-doctors-strike-finally-ends-after-five-months-as-landmark-deal-inked-1.380681?v=778881D888022F3290B306C5ADDD25BA
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by erico2k2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
thepathologist:

doctors strike in uk 2012. http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-18525632
Read that again, then come back and reply, if you check, they said non serious Appt where cancelled and GP are accepting A&E Mind you GPs are self Employed .So if you check they where still working for ethical reasons.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by erico2k2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
thepathologist:

israel doctors strike http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-doctors-strike-finally-ends-after-five-months-as-landmark-deal-inked-1.380681?v=778881D888022F3290B306C5ADDD25BA
Erm I cant pass no vote of confidence for Israel as they aint no western country.try another link
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by phantom(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
erico2k2:
Erm I cant pass no vote of confidence for Israel as they aint no western country.try another link

germany2006

germany2012

UK2012
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Tayo Onaleye ARE RESIDENT DOCTORS REALLY BEING
SPONSORED BY GOVT? Some people have questioned the rationale of
state and federal governments paying salaries to
resident doctors. They claim that other graduates
pay to get post-graduate training while doctors
are paid to do same. Please take a closer look. For a typical Nigerian graduate to get post-
graduate education, she pays for a form
obtained from the institution of interest and
pays annual school fees. SHE DOESN'T WORK FOR THAT INSTITUTION. A resident doctor is very different. SHE WORKS DAY AND NIGHT FOR THE INSTITUTION
TRAINING HER! Resident doctors contribute a large chunk to the
results generated by the training institutions. So the salary a resident doctor gets is not a
bonanza neither is it "Father Christmas" gift. It is EARNED in exchange for contributing VALUE. Government training of residents is a win-win
situation. The resident takes care of Government's patient
and simultaneously advances his career. As a matter of fact, any form of training done on
government platform must never be seen as a
favour from government to the trainee. IT IS A RESPONSIBILITY! Residency training is a form of human capital
development and is a chief responsibility of
government over and above building roads and
bridges. No sane society will neglect, abort or even
suspend the training of highly skilled
professionals like specialists-in-training doctors
(residents).
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Sagamite(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2014
adorable29:

I sincerely hope you are NOT a doctor cos you strike me more as a car park tout, an agbero! If you are, then I shiver, I trully fear for your patients!

Arsenate: Lol, he probably is. trust me sis, that's how most of them are. as Sagamite usually says; "products of failed education"...

He possibly is.

Is it not the same Nigeria where our doctors are taught "Highest Average" in their medical statistical analytics. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Morotov1(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Sagamite:

He possibly is.

Is it not the same Nigeria where our doctors are taught "Highest Average" in their medical statistical analytics. grin grin grin grin grin
Arabian prince and highest average.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Sagamite(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Morotov1: Arabianprince and highest average.

And the person was so confident he was correcting me. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2014
phantom:

**chokes on his lump of meat,laughing grin grin**
that I hope will be the last meat u eat, so u better start eating crayfish cos no more work for u cos u are jobless.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by phantom(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2014
lrguru: that I hope will be the last meat u eat, so u better start eating crayfish cos no more work for u cos u are jobless.

very funny! when I make more in town? let the strike continue forever.....grin
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by ArabianPrince: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2014
@Sagamite. Your life is full of SAGA. Moronic Fuckkkwit...Sperm Burping E-DIOT.

S- Scum
A- AssHopper
G-GayTard
A-AssBite
M-MuffDiver
I- Ignoramus
T-Thundercunt
E- Effer

Birmingham ranked 13 th for highest Average Domestic Fare for the 1 st quarter, according to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics.

United States Dept. of Transportation. Bureau of Transportation Statistics.

Environics Analytics. British Columbia retained its top spot as the province with the highest average net worth ($591,000), largely due to Vancouver’s very high residential real estate prices. But Alberta households saw net worth jump 10 per cent last year, to $531,000, propelling the province into second place and pushing Ontario into third at $523,000. Huffington Post Canada.

Just to let you know....Once again you are Ignored. Failed Asylum Seeker. Peckham Street Rat.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by ElFenomeno1: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2014
ArabianPrince: @Sagamite. Your life is full of SAGA. Moronic Fuckkkwit...Sperm Burping E-DIOT.

S- Scum
A- AssHopper
G-GayTard
A-AssBite
M-MuffDiver
I- Ignoramus
T-Thundercunt
E- Effer

Birmingham ranked 13 th for highest Average Domestic Fare for the 1 st quarter, according to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics.

Environics Analytics. British Columbia retained its top spot as the province with the highest average net worth ($591,000), largely due to Vancouver’s very high residential real estate prices. But Alberta households saw net worth jump 10 per cent last year, to $531,000, propelling the province into second place and pushing Ontario into third at $523,000. Huffington Post Canada.

Just to let you know....Once again you are Ignored. Failed Asylum Seeker. Peckham Street Rat.

LOOOL
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Sagamite(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
ArabianPrince: @Sagamite. Your life is full of SAGA. Moronic Fuckkkwit...Sperm Burping E-DIOT.

S- Scum
A- AssHopper
G-GayTard
A-AssBite
M-MuffDiver
I- Ignoramus
T-Thundercunt
E- Effer

You are a cretinous person!

So you want to attempt to answer your moronic "highest average" now? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You think you can twist your idiocy that I exposed by getting examples of were averages are being compared? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was you original point not about finding highest average in a data set? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell us how you calculate the highest average from:

2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 6, 7, 7, 9

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous person! grin

2 Likes

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by erico2k2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
phantom:

germany2006

germany2012

UK2012
Guy Im not i n dispute that they dont go on strike, try and get where Im coming from,if you check very well its on the Docs that belong to agreed Unions that go on strike.In my place of work, I dont belong to any Union,however my colleagues do so if they vote to go on strike,I will still go to work.If you check they refuse to attend to non urgent medical cases,Now in NIgeria since the Docs are on strike would they treat Accident victims? or someone who got shot by armed robbers? or perform C sections?answer is NO, this is where Im trying to direct you to when it comes to ethics, in the west saving a life comes first to the Doctors before money hope you understand where Im coming from

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by kelly27(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
erico2k2:
erico2k2:
Guy Im not i n dispute that they dont go on strike, try and get where Im coming from,if you check very well its on the Docs that belong to agreed Unions that go on strike.In my place of work, I dont belong to any Union,however my colleagues do so if they vote to go on strike,I will still go to work.If you check they refuse to attend to non urgent medical cases,Now in NIgeria since the Docs are on strike would they treat Accident victims? or someone who got shot by armed robbers? or perform C sections?answer is NO, this is where Im trying to direct you to when it comes to ethics, in the west saving a life comes first to the Doctors before money hope you understand where Im coming from

Guy, are you high? It's obvious you are not properly guided. Next time think before you engage in such baseless arguement.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by phantom(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
erico2k2:

no problems at all. i perfectly understand you but you almost also remember we live in an insane country wth insane and dishonest leaders who dont keep to agreements

1 Like

Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 21, 2014
phantom:

very funny! when I make more in town? let the strike continue forever.....grin
ok o! I hope u say same thing in two months time? But seriously, have u considered a whole lotta things u SHALL be missin as a govt staff? Like the career path for example and u becomin a big boy in 10yrs time even though u just started work today?. U being a director and CMD, or even surgeon general if it sees the light of the day. Bros think am o!!!
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by soulglo: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2014
lrguru: ok o! I hope u say same thing in two months time? But seriously, have u considered a whole lotta things u SHALL be missin as a govt staff? Like the career path for example and u becomin a big boy in 10yrs time even though u just started work today?. U being a director and CMD, or even surgeon general if it sees the light of the day. Bros think am o!!!

Maybe he simply loves what he does and does not care about being a "big boy"
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by rhymz(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2014
Story .....You love your job indeed... why won't you love it when you lots are more interested in how much you can siphon from the government hospitals than what you can do to better it...... Perhaps you lot should try the private hospitals owned by your senior colleagues and let's see how much you would like the same job...... Greedy lots....

Make una dey pray say government go change mind or else many of una go chop sand this coming season..... Lol.
Re: Government Vows Not To Recall Sacked Doctors by erico2k2(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2014
kelly27: [/b]

Guy, are you high? It's obvious you are not properly guided. Next time think before you engage in such baseless arguement.
When matured and well mannered plus profetional people engage in meaningful conv try and stay clear.Im having a proper engagement with phantom.I dont know why U jumped in with this senseles comment.its evident Im not a doctor and only guides by principles just as phantom understands hence we are having this discus.U have to showcase ur ig orance in mod ope in putting ur point accross right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos: Malnourished Child Brutally Tortured, Abused And Left Lying On The Stree / Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days / Carpenter electrocuted while working in Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.