Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? (2464 Views)

Helpless Accident Victim At National Hospital Abuja / Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
I just saw this message on my BBM:

Please do not go near Alimosho general hospital, igando, lagos state. a case of ebola was confirmed there. it is likely the confirmed case is a Liberian who came to synagogue for deliverance and this hospital is close to synagogue, he was seen in d hospital yesterday with all the features of ebola and he died today....Send this to people you care about until it get to the right authority...Thanks 
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Rumors
I hope nigerian men have stopped sleeping around
Those ashawo may have ebola

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Haaaa!!! I hope its just a rumour o! Alimosho general hospital is not far from my house o!

Abeg oooo!!!!

embarassed
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyosisi: Rumors
I hope nigerian men have stopped sleeping around
Those ashawo may have ebola

Don't worry Nigerian Men have been immunized against Sexual Ebola! tongue

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by neena: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Haaaa!!! I hope its just a rumour o! Alimosho general hospital is not far from my house o!
Abeg oooo!!!!
embarassed
You sef they follow dem believe all these mumu story dem dey carry? undecided
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Neena, fear dey catch me o!
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Haaaa!!! I hope its just a rumour o! Alimosho general hospital is not far from my house o!

Abeg oooo!!!!

embarassed

I have been telling you but you don't want to listen
It is time for you to relocate to America
Ebola won't touch you here
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by neena: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Neena, fear dey catch me o!
I dey o!
Fear dey catch me too, but guy man musto bone face. I'm not even attending mass tomorrow. grin

NgeneUkwenu, you're always viewing! grin
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyosisi:

I have been telling you but you don't want to listen
It is time for you to relocate to America
Ebola won't touch you here
nne when did you tell me to come to America that I refused to come? Biko,prepare visa for me. Ana m abia Amelika ozigbo ozigbo. No dulling!

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
neena: I dey o!
Fear dey catch me too, but guy man musto bone face. I'm not even attending mass tomorrow. grin

I have stopped attending church till further notice. Infact anything that will attract a large gathering is cancelled. embarassed
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
neena: I dey o!

My Sister! In these days of TAN Touts on Nairaland, one needs to sieve topics before commenting! How you dey? Try sending mail but can't remember the email address I used for this ID!
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by neena: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I have stopped attending church till further notice. Infact anything that will attract a large gathering is cancelled. embarassed
Lol. It's quite impossible to stay away from large gatherings. Maybe reduced, but not in totality. May God save us from Ebola!

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: I have stopped attending church till further notice. Infact anything that will attract a large gathering is cancelled. embarassed

Na so you dey fear death?? grin cheesy You no wan go heaven quicker, through the help of Ebola?

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by neena: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
My Sister! In these days of TAN Touts on Nairaland, one needs to sieve topics before commenting! How you dey? Try sending mail but can't remember the email address I used for this ID!
Abi o. grin
I dey wella.

Have you heard from clerverly? grin
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Na so you dey fear death?? grin cheesy You no wan go heaven quicker, through the help of Ebola?
nne,I am not ready to die biko! Even though I know in my family,we die at an old and ripe age. Nothing scares me more than this Ebola nonsense.

embarassed
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
neena: Abi o. grin
I dey wella.

We dey talk sha! I hear say na 3Months(till 26 October) Ban the guy dey! I dey pity am anyway! That's why I am guarding my own moniker religiously tongue
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: nne,I am not ready to die biko! Even though I know in my family,we die at an old and ripe age. Nothing scares me more than this Ebola nonsense.

embarassed

Nothing dey happen! The phase will soon pass!
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

We dey talk sha! I hear say na 3Months(till 26 October) Ban the guy dey! I dey pity am anyway! That's why I am guarding my own moniker religiously tongue
please guard your moniker very well. There are so many demons on this section looking for whom to devour. It will never be your portion!! tongue
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Abeg make Ùna change the topic of the Thread to Berem and friends Lounge. Make mod move am go Dating and meetup zone cheesy

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: please guard your moniker very well. There are so many demons on this section looking for whom to devour. It will never be your portion!! tongue

Yes oo with all woman effort! tongue
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: Abeg make Ùna change the topic of the Thread to Berem and friends Lounge. Make mod move am go Dating and meetup zone cheesy

E no better pass some threads for politics section! Barcanista My team lost today I dey vex as you dey see me so! So make I relax small!
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by opiaoku: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Because you know your life depends on it

Silly hopeless she-male
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
barcanista: Abeg make Ùna change the topic of the Thread to Berem and friends Lounge. Make mod move am go Dating and meetup zone cheesy
the thread remains in this section unless proven otherwise. Since there's nothing to discuss on this section, Let's continue the chat.

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
opiaoku:

Because you know your life depends on it

Silly hopeless she-male

bia nwoke m,you weren't banned?
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by opiaoku: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: bia nwoke m,you weren't banned?

Hey madam go and apply for mod and ban me yourself
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by neena: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Poor clerverly! Abeg help me greet am. grin

Barcanista, abeg no vex. My change of mail has made replying PMs quite the hassle.
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

E no better pass some threads for politics section! Barcanista My team lost today I dey vex as you dey see me so! So make I relax small!
my sister! That advert I told you about was shown on TVC today on their 10 o'clock news o! You should watch out for it again in their subsequent news.

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by donphilopus: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
neena: Abi o. grin
I dey wella.

undecided undecided undecided!
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
opiaoku:

Hey madam go and apply for mod and ban me yourself
go and sleep!
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by opiaoku: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
MzJackBaueress: go and sleep!
Ok but
Come and sleep with me
Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by BishopMagic: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
OP is it this dude to the left?

Re: An Ebola Victim At Alimosho General Hospital? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
opiaoku:
Ok but
Come and sleep with me
not in your wildest dreams boyfriend!

Goodnight y'all! cool

Rashes In Private Area.. (viewers Discretion Advised) / See What Banger Did To This Boy.(graphic pics) / How Much Is A Medical Checkup?