Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? (7727 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2014
marieolae: see guy please take it easy, this aint no damn debate..do u hear me? I have a right to state my opinion without feeling intimidated by anyone. I do not need to check myself out at all, I still stand by what I say. What nonsense.

You are evidently a nincompoop. That's the only reason you would think like that. All i have is pity for the guys who tolerate you and your responses. If only one of them could let your hesitant "hi, hello" stay in their whatsapp for months and probably never reply, your pride will stay where it belongs: in the trash bin.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by PastorAji(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2014
marieolae: see guy please take it easy, this aint no damn debate..do u hear me? I have a right to state my opinion without feeling intimidated by anyone. I do not need to check myself out at all, I still stand by what I say. What nonsense.

That is one of the reasons why i don't feel like subscribing to ma phones again.......
You ask a lady how has been ur day?
reply: fine
hope your day wasn't stressed
reply:nope
i will call you in 30 mins time
reply: k

[size=22pt]so annoying[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2014
oooooh lady pls dnt misinterpret dat dude... He's jst being frank
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2014
PastorAji:

That is one of the reasons why i don't feel like subscribing to ma phones again.......
You ask a lady how has been ur day?
reply: fine
hope your day wasn't stressed
reply:nope
i will call you in 30 mins time
reply: k

[size=22pt]so annoying[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry
broda mi, dat tin is damn annoying
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by marieolae(f): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2014
goofyone:

You are evidently a nincompoop. That's the only reason you would think like that. All i have is pity for the guys who tolerate you and your responses. If only one of them could let your hesitant "hi, hello" stay in their whatsapp for months and probably never reply, your pride will stay where it belongs: in the trash bin.
Mr man, what does all this nincompoop rubbish stand for? What is the essence of all your pointless insults now? I stated my opinion and I'm getting insults from a guy that I don't even know? Okay what have you achieved now? Nothing. So stop wasting your time and effort, please your just making yourself look immature.

1 Like

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by marieolae(f): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2014
tosyne2much: oooooh lady pls dnt misinterpret dat dude... He's jst being frank
you can be frank without being rude and insultive.
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Is like u want to cry on nairaland, hahahhaha
marieolae: you can be frank without being rude and insultive.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by kropelgrada(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2014
Most of them won't reply sensibly until you talk about their main interest which is preferably money..Hmmm start a conversation then on the second reply promise to send her recharge card or buy her something then you'll see how chitty chatty she can be

9 Likes

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by marieolae(f): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2014
coolkris: Is like u want to cry on nairaland, hahahhaha
hahaha
coolkris: Is like u want to cry on nairaland, hahahhaha
hahaha undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2014
marieolae: Mr man, what does all this nincompoop rubbish stand for? What is the essence of all your pointless insults now? I stated my opinion and I'm getting insults from a guy that I don't even know? Okay what have you achieved now? Nothing. So stop wasting your time and effort, please your just making yourself look immature.
cool cool undecided
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2014
kropelgrada: Most of them won't reply sensibly until you talk about their main interest which is preferably money..Hmmm start a conversation then on the second reply promise to send her recharge card or buy her something then you'll see how chitty chatty she can be
bwhaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha guy which kind person u be ? I laff so tey water dey comot for my eyes
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by ShirelleBaby: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
goofyone:

Sometimes i just find it difficult to believe that social relationships have been reduced to this gross showing where it becomes a guy's duty to initiate, sustain and perpetually make a conversation lively. Are you not human yourself? Do you not have ideas you wish to discuss? When has it become the guy's express duty to fulfill your daily laughter quota? Where does it say it's the guy who must be "lively and interesting"?

Little wonder you girls end up with sweet talkers whose cunning words carry you away and ultimately will make you part with those things you guard so closely. Better check yourself first, nincompoop.
just when ur point was supposed to be well accepted,u ruined it with the bold word,must U?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
ShirelleBaby: just when ur point was supposed to be well accepted,u ruined it with the bold word,must U?
dnt blame dat dude... I guess dat d best way he felt he could pour out his doubts
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by kropelgrada(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
tosyne2much: bwhaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha guy which kind person u be ? I laff so tey water dey comot for my eyes
i know them very well na..And it has worked quite well for me a number of times..They will chat all the way to your bedroom sef..Takes a crook to catch a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by dmcdad: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Unibenstudent: Who is offending u, * cracks gun in air*
Na wa ooooo. This your gun be like sowing machine. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by dmcdad: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
kropelgrada: Most of them won't reply sensibly until you talk about their main interest which is preferably money..Hmmm start a conversation then on the second reply promise to send her recharge card or buy her something then you'll see how chitty chatty she can be
Typical Nigerian girl...
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by xtervaganza(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ignore her

Then delete later
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by passionate88: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
goofyone:

Sometimes i just find it difficult to believe that social relationships have been reduced to this gross showing where it becomes a guy's duty to initiate, sustain and perpetually make a conversation lively. Are you not human yourself? Do you not have ideas you wish to discuss? When has it become the guy's express duty to fulfill your daily laughter quota? Where does it say it's the guy who must be "lively and interesting"?

Little wonder you girls end up with sweet talkers whose cunning words carry you away and ultimately will make you part with those things you guard so closely. Better check yourself first, nincompoop.
U too much.. Na im make guys dey call dm "fish brain"

1 Like

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by dmcdad: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
passionate88: U too much.. Na im make guys dey call dm "fish brain"
cheesy
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
Missyhorlah came to mind.

Op, how do i handle her? grin
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
goofyone:

u have said it all. I totally agree
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Missyhorlah came to mind.

hehehehehe... I no wan offend person oooo
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tjones007: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
First most girls will say we do that to guys that are boring. You don't use words typed to you to qualify if a guy is boring cause you don't what type of life he is living and I don't believe someone lives a boring life as far as he/she is happy with it.
Sometimes I wonder if girls knows why its called social network. To meet new people and have convo with them. Imagine meeting a new girl online and you say hi or how was today service. And she is saying 100 guys just told her that. What should he say you look ugly? Will that make you reply reasonably.

Sometimes I wonder maybe they do that to stranger. But damn what is social networking created for? To meet new people and meet up with friends.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
tjones007: First most girls will say we do that to guys that are boring. You don't use words typed to you to qualify if a guy is boring cause you don't what type of life he is living and I don't believe someone lives a boring life as far as he/she is happy with it.
Sometimes I wonder if girls knows why its called social network. To meet new people and have convo with them. Imagine meeting a new girl online and you say hi or how was today service. And she is saying 100 guys just told her that. What should he say you look ugly? Will that make you reply reasonably.

Sometimes I wonder maybe they do that to stranger. But damn what is social networking created for? To meet new people and meet up with friends.

u dey mind dem ni ?
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
If that's d same way dey reply wen chattin wit dia bfs, I wonder how d guys dey cope wit d relationship
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
tjones007: First most girls will say we do that to guys that are boring. You don't use words typed to you to qualify if a guy is boring cause you don't what type of life he is living and I don't believe someone lives a boring life as far as he/she is happy with it.

Very good point, I have to say. The thing is, by default they take it that a guy is boring when he says a simple "hi" or "how are you". They take all guys they've never met and summarily dump them in the boring basket.
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by justi4jesu(f): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Guilty. grin

So the thing dey pain..hmmm i just dey realise am.
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tjones007: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
goofyone:

Very good point, I have to say. The thing is, by default they take it that a guy is boring when he says a simple "hi" or "how are you". They take all guys they've never met and summarily dump them in the boring basket.

yeah you are right.

Have also met some girls you say Hi or How was your day? You get good response and even response you didn't ask for. these type of girls know how to make a convo going they don't put all burden on you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
tosyne2much: hehehehehe... I no wan offend person oooo
you have nothing to worry about.

Just tell me how to handle her grin
Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Missyhorlah came to mind.

shocked.what I do?

1 Like

Re: Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
justi4jesu: Guilty. grin

So the thing dey pain..hmmm i just dey realise am.

now u knw say e dey pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? / Time To Marry My Girlfriend / The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.